I'm just going to flat out say this....

Screw muslim immigrants,screw mexican/south american immigrants and screw blacks in the inner cities and their murder rate.
Get rid of all these cancers in America and we lead the world in low murder rate and we excel in productivity.

I'm tired of the cancer in America.
Finally a Trump supporter comes clean about why they really voted for Trump

He is far and few..
Tell him that. Your vote showed that you are okay with people like him. He doubled down in another post above. He thinks his views have won.

My view has won as indicated by the recent presidential election.
America is sick to death of your views.

Your view is not indicated by America, that's not what this was about.

You must be proud that liberal fucks agree with you.

Screw muslim immigrants,screw mexican/south american immigrants and screw blacks in the inner cities and their murder rate.
Get rid of all these cancers in America and we lead the world in low murder rate and we excel in productivity.

He is far and few..
Tell him that. Your vote showed that you are okay with people like him. He doubled down in another post above. He thinks his views have won.

My view has won as indicated by the recent presidential election.
America is sick to death of your views.

Your view is not indicated by America, that's not what this was about.

I beg to differ.
So tell me what just happened in the last election in your words?

He is far and few..

This kind of thinking is flawed at it's very core.

Lots' of people voted for Trump in spite of Trump.

Get over it.

While I respect your point of view, I don't agree with it.

I don't want these immigrants either.

But the issue of inner cities is our problem and we need to square it away.

So tell me. How do we stop blacks in the inner cities from being the most prolific killers in our country?
At this point no one has done shit about it.

So tell me. How do we stop blacks in the inner cities from being the most prolific killers in our country?

Can't disagree with that.

In fact, left wingers have helped make it happen.

We still can't abandon them.

Drowning Al Sharpton would be a good start though.

Can't disagree with that.

In fact, left wingers have helped make it happen.

We still can't abandon them.

Drowning Al Sharpton would be a good start though.

Look here dude....We've tried to stop the madness for the last thirty or forty years and nothing has helped.
You know I really dont give a shit,let these fuckers kill each other because I dont really give a crap. But we have to stop caring about it because nothing we've done makes difference.
They're going to kill each other whether we try and stop it or not.

Simple: provide them with real jobs.

I better get out of this thread so I don't get any jizz on me from the racist circle jerk that is going to be going on in here.
You are the jizz, dumbass.

I bet you are the one that ends up eating the cracker.
I have no idea what that means.

Of course you don't, but I know you'll enjoy the cracker.
I know you're a douche bag, and responding to your drek is a complete waste of time.

I better get out of this thread so I don't get any jizz on me from the racist circle jerk that is going to be going on in here.

I know you're a douche bag, and responding to your drek is a complete waste of time.

If that's how you feel... imagine how we all feel about reading your posts. Whew... it's like driving by a horrible car accident.

If that's how you feel... imagine how we all feel about reading your posts. Whew... it's like driving by a horrible car accident.
I hope that's how you feel.

Fine, so how do we "get rid of them" without becoming something just as bad or worse than them?

Thats a good question.
In my mind? We need to stop importing muslims,they are incompatible with western culture.
While hispanics are generally compatible with our religious beliefs they refuse to adapt to our American beliefs.
So i feel the best course of action at this point is to stop all immigration until we figure out the problem. Although I believe if we had controlled our immigration from the get go with sensible immigration laws we wouldnt be where we are now.

The key phrase is all contained right in the middle here:

" 'They' " refuse to adapt to my beliefs"
That's your entire issue wrapped up in seven words.

Wonder how he feels about blacks?

You maybe right but you probably shouldn't be calling yourself a Christian and you better hope there's no Jesus.
again with the non christian trying to define what a Christian should be.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say that one must bend over and take whatever the criminal wants to give you if you plan on going to heaven.
If anyone is going to hell for supporting either side of an argument like above, I suspect it would be the one that is tolerant to the point of letting these animals do as they wish. How many people have to die before you decide its time to do something about it.
I will say one thing, I pray that when your day comes to see them for what they really are, your revelation is not brought on at the expense of a loved one. I hope you see it and fight to correct it before you suffer any type of loss or tragedy ( and yes, I honestly do mean that)

I agree. I think it's evil when our government knowingly does things that end in the murder of citizens. They are tasked with keeping the nation safe and yet they increase the risks for everyone by allowing anyone in.

You maybe right but you probably shouldn't be calling yourself a Christian and you better hope there's no Jesus.
again with the non christian trying to define what a Christian should be.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say that one must bend over and take whatever the criminal wants to give you if you plan on going to heaven.
If anyone is going to hell for supporting either side of an argument like above, I suspect it would be the one that is tolerant to the point of letting these animals do as they wish. How many people have to die before you decide its time to do something about it.
I will say one thing, I pray that when your day comes to see them for what they really are, your revelation is not brought on at the expense of a loved one. I hope you see it and fight to correct it before you suffer any type of loss or tragedy ( and yes, I honestly do mean that)
If Matthew is not a Christian, he acts like a |Christian is supposed to. Which is better than most Christians act.

With jobs and building their self worth. The schools are already fine, once you build the self worth the schools will begin to function as intended. If you put a large group of people in a confined area and then dont give them any way to support themselves legally, the WILL resort to criminal activity in order to get their money. They will sell drugs, they will rob, they will kill.
Everyone keeps thinking that education has to come first and it has never worked, more money into the schools is not the answer, more money in to their pockets by being gainfully employed is the only way. I think you would see communities starting to police themselves, you would see crime rates drop and you would see attendance and performance at schools increase.
Trump is the first candidate in as long as I can remember that has suggested using jobs as a catalyst for positive change.

Forum List

Back