Zone1 I'm Having An Issue With A Part Of The Bible

Nonetheless, the scriptures explicitly state, as I already showed in an earlier post, that the saints must overcome in and through the Messiah. If you are really of the elect, then you will bear fruit and overcome the world, in Messiah. The saints keep the commandments, they don't live in rebellion and sin. You have to obey your Lord and Savior, living for Him.

From Revelation 19--not, the angels and Jesus defeat the Beast. Believers are not part of this.

The Heavenly Warrior Defeats the Beast​

11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war.
12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.
13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.
14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.
16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God,
18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, great and small.”
19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army.
20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.
21 The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

You have to overcome Satan in and through your faith and life in Messiah, and yes your erroneous views about the Bible being inerrant, must likewise be overcome. If your faith is hooked or hanging on the premise that the Bible is inerrant and your primary source of guidance, you're most likely in serious theological error and not a disciple of the Messiah. You might be spared the second death and become part of the nations, but you're not a born-again, spirit-filled disciple, who will reign with Messiah over the nations.

If the Bible is not inerrant, where are you getting your information about the Messiah?

I'm genuinely interested.

Also, read all of Revelation 20. NOTHING says the saints go to war with Satan.

ETA: I am praying for you. I hope having come so far, you will come all the way to understand that we are part of a Spiritual conflict, indeed, but we are not enlisted into any kind of army.

Do you want me to chase links? Is that how you defend your case or position? You write a couple of lines with a link, "hey go to that link, and read the article, that's my evidence". I present quotes from articles, with a link to the source, and plenty of commentaries which you've complained about because supposedly my posts are "too long". Maybe your posts are too short? Make your case here, elaborate, explain, make a point and commit to it and then present your links i.e. references.

Sorry. I was trying to be helpful and avoid the tendency to cave in to the Scofield heresy.

From Revelation 19--not, the angels and Jesus defeat the Beast. Believers are not part of this.

The Heavenly Warrior Defeats the Beast​

11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war.
12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.
13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.
14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.
16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God,
18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, great and small.”
19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army.
20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.
21 The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

The Messiah and His disciples are ONE. It's clear from scripture that the saints have to overcome Satan, in and through their faith and obedience to the Messiah, and will rule over the nations with a rod of iron:

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev 2:25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
Rev 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
Rev 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.
Rev 2:29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: Yahweh hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Psa 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Psa 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
Psa 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
Psa 2:11 Serve Yahweh with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
Psa 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

As you can see in the above verses, the Son of Man and the Saints are as ONE. What is said of one can be applied to the other, with respect to overcoming the enemy and reigning over the nations with a rod of iron.

Last edited:
The Messiah and His disciples are ONE. It's clear from scripture that the saints have to overcome Satan, in and through their faith and obedience to the Messiah, and will rule over the nations with a rod of iron:

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev 2:25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
Rev 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
Rev 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.
Rev 2:29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: Yahweh hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Psa 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Psa 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
Psa 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
Psa 2:11 Serve Yahweh with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
Psa 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

As you can see in the above verses, the Son of Man and the Saints are as ONE. What is said of one can be applied to the other, with respect to overcoming the enemy and reigning over the nations with a rod of iron.

But do you believe this is inerrant? Or what is your other guide?

But do you believe this is inerrant? Or what is your other guide?

YHWH guides us through His Spirit, His apostles, His body i.e. assembly/church, and through scripture. The Bible doesn't have to be inerrant, in order to be profitable for instruction and guidance.

You're my neighbor and you see me picking fruits off of my fruit trees in the morning and you would like to have some of your own fruit trees. So one morning you see me enjoying my mangos and you walk up to the fence and say "Good morning neighbor, where did you get those fruit trees? Did they come with the property?", and I say " No, I bought them at the plant nursery a few years ago" and me being a nerd that always carries a pen and a little notebook in my pocket, I write the address of the plant nursery:

440 W 188th Street, in front of the store that sells horse saddles.

So you and your family get in the car and drive to the address that I gave you. When you get there, you notice it's not a plant nursery, it's a farmer's market. You look across the street, and you don't see a store that sells horse saddles, you see an empty field. But wait, you look to your right and you see, a block away, a big sign that says "WE SELL FRUIT TREES". So you walk a block from the address that I gave you to 444 W 189th Street, and you find the plant nursery. In front of the plant nursery, there's a Barbecue grill called "The Horse Saddle", with outdoor tables, near the country road. You bought the fruit trees and had them delivered to your home, and now you have fruit trees, just like me. How about that? You're enjoying your mangos, oranges, and bananas.

Did I hand you a perfectly written address? No. It was errant, not inerrant, it had some errors. Nonetheless, didn't the address I handed you guide you to the place where you wanted to go? Yes, kind of. It took you to a good place, where you were able to find the fruit trees. I could've given you a perfectly written, "inerrant" i.e. error free, address to a store that sells plastic plants and trees for offices and churches. A bunch of dead, worthless plastic trees. But hey, you got your inerrant, flawlessly written address, didn't you? What do you prefer, the perfectly written address that will guide you to a bunch of dead plastic trees or the one with a few mistakes that guided you to the LIVING FRUIT TREES?

The Bible doesn't have to be perfect to guide you to where you want to go.

Last edited:
Its a JOY......watching you spin, twist and contort in order to attempt to mold the actual content of the Holy Bible arround your false doctrine. Just like a liberal.......you have the mule attempting to push the plow. You are to mold your life around the scriptures........the scriptures were not revealed to twist them around man made ideas. When you do this....its just like Peter declared, "......you do so to your own destruction." Some, even in the days of Peter had trouble understanding the scriptures that were recorded by Paul (2 Peter 3:16)

I am still awaiting your explainatioon concerning your cults history and how it defended Adultery (married to more than one).........and Racism......claiming that Black's had a dark color because God punished them....... And now....everyone is to simply forget those lies of doctrine and accept your continued reprobate mentalities in defense of a doctrine that claims Angels are to be worshiped, men can become Gods..........and God sent an angel messenger in the 19th century (apparently a stupid angel_........not speaking or translating in Modern English......but using an antiquited languge used by those who translated the King James version. Making this angel to stupid to let Smith translate new revelations into American English? Strange indeed for an all powerful god.

One would assume if the God of Creation had "new revelations", these revelations would be revealed in the current languae of modern days, just as the N.T. by majority used the universal langauge of the day (Koine Greek)....but no, your angel used a dead language in order to reveal an entire new Bible. :popcorn:

You are yet to present the Book, Chapter and Verse that declares angels are to be worshiped, why? Because you cannot. Men will never become GODS......as the wisest man in all the hisotry of the Judeo/Christian faith proclaimed, the entire duty of mankind is to serve and obey God (Eccl. 12:13)

Men will never be LIKE GOD.......there is only 1 Godhead consisting of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit/Ghost......there are none other like this. The Gospel of Matthew makes it clear........you can not enter the kingdom of God/the church unless you have been baptized into the kingdom by the Godhead, "And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying ALL POWER has been given unto Me in Heaven and in Earth, Go ye therefore and TEACH ALL NATIONS, BAPTIZING THEM IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON AND OF THE HOLY GHOST (the 3 spirits that make up the 1 Godhead)" -- Matthew 28:18-19

Will men ever be LIKE GOD? No.......that's BS. Why? God was never a man with a fleshly body, God is a Spirit (John 4:24)........Jesus had to "empty" Himself of His divine nature in order to accept a fleshly body (Phil. 2:7-11). Even after His resurrection He was seen in the flesh for 40 days .........He was no Spirit, He had flesh and bones (Luke 24:39)......this was done in order to fulfill the prophecies concerning the body of Messiah and how it would not see corruption (decay.....). There has only been "1" that has physically defeated death.......Christ Jesus. As for the rest after the first born Jesus? They will defeat death with spiritual bodies that will be changed in the "twinkling of an eye" when the final judgment Trump is blown, the quick and the dead shall receive spiritual bodies...........Flesh and Blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God (1 Cor. 15:33, 15:50-56)

If men can become LIKE GOD............who created God? :dunno: God establishes the fact that He is the creator of ALL THINGS (Eph. 3:9). God is defined as, "the High and Lofty One that inhabits eternity....." -- Isa. 57:15. Meaning? God is an eternally existing being, with no beginning and no ending as detailed (Deut. 33:27, Isa. 9:6.....etc. Ps. 41:13, 90:2, 93:2, 100:5....) God is from everlasting to everlasting.

Men were created by God and exist to be the SERVANTS of GOD.........not the equal. (Eccl. 12:13-14). There is only "1" God (consisting of 3, as defined by Jesus Himself -- Matthew 28:18-19) "I am the Lord AND THERE IS NONE ELSE....THERE IS NO GOD BESIDE ME...........(Isa. 45:5, 46:9)

Clyde 154 writes:

Its a JOY......watching you spin, twist and contort in order to attempt to mold the actual content of the Holy Bible arround your false doctrine. Just like a liberal.......you have the mule attempting to push the plow. You are to mold your life around the scriptures........the scriptures were not revealed to twist them around man made ideas. When you do this....its just like Peter declared, "......you do so to your own destruction." Some, even in the days of Peter had trouble understanding the scriptures that were recorded by Paul (2 Peter 3:16)

Present your evidence as to how I'm wrong. You haven't done that yet. If you manage to do that, thank you. I want the truth, whatever that might be. I go where the evidence leads, not what my sentiments want.

Clyde 154 writes:

I am still awaiting your explainatioon concerning your cults history and how it defended Adultery (married to more than one).........and Racism......claiming that Black's had a dark color because God punished them....... And now....everyone is to simply forget those lies of doctrine and accept your continued reprobate mentalities in defense of a doctrine that claims Angels are to be worshiped, men can become Gods..........and God sent an angel messenger in the 19th century (apparently a stupid angel_........not speaking or translating in Modern English......but using an antiquited languge used by those who translated the King James version. Making this angel to stupid to let Smith translate new revelations into American English? Strange indeed for an all powerful god.

I'm not a member of the LDS religion i.e. "Mormonism". I'm a Hebrew Israelite of the 12 Tribes Nation:

עַם הַנֶּצַח.png
Politically and as far as economics, we're for theistic, Biblical communism. If we have to choose between right-wing capitalism or left-wing Marxist-Leninism, we go with Marxism. It also ruffles the feathers of the false, church tares, when we take that position, so we like flying red flags with hammers and sickles, to piss them off, including burning their American imperialist flag idol in public. That's part of the Joy of being a Hebrew Israelite in the modern Western world. Offending the enemies of YHWH and His Firstborn.

You can desecrate a Bible in front of them, throwing it on the floor, stomping it with your foot, dragging it, and even burning it, and they won't resort to violence. They won't try to physically stop you from desecrating that Bible. You can also insult their false messiah, "Jesus", and blaspheme in their faces, and they won't do a darn thing. They might tell you that they're going to "pray for you". That's about it. Take out their American imperialist flag idol and throw it on the floor, stomp it, drag it, burn it, and they will go CRAZY. That "peaceful" Evangelical that just stood there watching you desecrate the Bible (YHWH's Word), and hearing you blaspheme his false god-messiah, telling you he would "pray for you", becomes enraged, full of "righteous indignation", the moment he sees you take his American imperialist flag out, throwing it on the floor in front of him or burning it. They will assault, even kill you for that flag idol.

We ran a test not too long ago. We went to one of your "mega-churches" on a Sunday morning and stood there in front of it, with the "Bible", that we printed through Amazon, with a bunch of fake, meaningless text. So the Word of YHWH wasn't in it, it was just an empty book full of gebberish. We had that "Bible", on the floor, connected to a cord, and we were dragging it, stomping it, kicking it, and they did nothing. They were praying for us like "good Christians". Praying that their God would enlighten us and help us come to their false messiah. They were so loving and kind. Full of compassion.

The moment brother Yochanan took out that American imperialist flag and threw it on the floor in front of all of us, the demeanor of these Evangelicals, instantly changed from love and compassion to pure rage. It was amazing to watch. That American imperialist, "patriotic" heathen demon manifested itself, instantly. It was a lesson for all of our new members that were there attending this educational event. Several of the men and a few of their women walked right up to us, without any concern for their safety or lives, and grabbed that flag. Without apology, ready to "get down and dirty". They took it away from us, PERIOD. No need for discussion.

Our purpose in doing that wasn't to get into a fight, but rather to show our new members how these Evangelicals worship a false god. They value their American flag idol, more than they do the Word of The Living God. Desecrate a Bible, they'll pray for you, full of "lovingkindness" and "goodwill". Desecrate their American flag god, and they instantly lose their peaceful composure and become violent berserkers. They will blitzkrieg you, in force, and will take that American flag idol away from you, by whatever means necessary.

Clyde 154 writes:

One would assume if the God of Creation had "new revelations", these revelations would be revealed in the current languae of modern days, just as the N.T. by majority used the universal langauge of the day (Koine Greek)....but no, your angel used a dead language in order to reveal an entire new Bible. :popcorn:

You're speaking gobbledygook.

Clyde 154 writes:
You are yet to present the Book, Chapter and Verse that declares angels are to be worshiped, why?

I never said that the disciples of Yahshua should worship angels or heavenly holy spirits as if they were literally, ontologically YHWH. We worship Yahweh, our Heavenly Father, above all and we venerate, praise, and reverence those who are worthy or are in a special position to receive that unique level of attention and respect. For example:

1Ch 29:20 And David said to all the congregation, Now bless Yahweh your Elohim. And all the congregation blessed Yahweh Elohim of their fathers, and bowed down their heads, prostrating to the ground, and worshipped Yahweh, and the king.

They "worshipped" Yahweh and the king. Who was "the king"? David. How can they worship Yahweh and David at the same time, within the same context? Read a few more verses down:

1Ch 29:23 Then Solomon sat on the throne of Yahweh as king instead of David his father, and prospered; and all Israel obeyed him.

David, Solomon, and all of their progeny that reigned over Israel sat on the very throne of Yahweh, our God. They represent Yahweh's power and authority. Should we worship them now, calling out to them? No. But when they were here on earth, representing Yahweh's authority, sitting on His throne in Jerusalem, they were worthy of being "worshipped", venerated, praised, and offered obeisance, reverential attention, and consideration.

The Prince i.e. King, of YHWH's heavenly armies, i.e. "Sabaoth", was also offered "worship" or veneration:

Jos 5:13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?
Jos 5:14 And he said, Nay; but as SAR/COMMANDER/PRINCE/RULER of the host of Yahweh am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my master unto his servant?
Jos 5:15 And the SAR of Yahweh's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.

Who is the highest, heavenly SAR over Yahweh's angels and Israel? Here is the answer:

Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the SAR GADOL (HIGHEST PRINCE) which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Dan 10:21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your SAR.

Mika'EL, is the SAR GADOL of all of the heavenly holy spirits and the earthly Israelites. The nation of Israel (The Firstborn of YHWH, Exo 4:22). The earthly Israelites are a natural, physical reflection of the spiritual, heavenly Israel (the heavenly angelic armies of YHWH, His holy spirits and children).

Michael the archangel/SAR GADOL, stands up to take action in Daniel 12:1, like a king standing up from his throne to openly declare a decree or edict before his court, taking action for His people. We see this pattern in the book of Daniel of kings standing up:

Dan_8:22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
Dan_8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

Dan_11:3 And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will.
Dan_11:2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

Michael the Sar Gadol, High Prince/King/Ruler of Israel the firstborn (both heavenly Israel and earthly Israel), stands up to raise the dead from the dust of the earth:

Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the SAR GADOL (HIGHEST PRINCE) which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Dan 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Dan 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever.
Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Mika'El, the Sar Gadol of Israel. He is the FIRSTBORN and King of the nation of Israel that is also identified as the firstborn i.e. Exo 4:22.
Yahshua, if He is truly the Messiah, then He is the incarnation of SAR GADOL!

In Daniel 12:1, he is the Great Prince, prophesied to appear as the deliverer of Israel at the end of the age, WHO RAISES THE DEAD! The War Scroll of Qumran, in the Dead Sea Scrolls, describes Michael as the Prince of Light and Warrior Angel, who will defeat the Belial (Satan) and establish his own kingdom in heaven and on earth.

"This is the day appointed by Him for the defeat and overthrow of the prince of the kingdom of wickedness, and He will send eternal succor to the company of His redeemed by the might of the princely Angel of the kingdom of Michael. …He will raise up the kingdom of Michael in the midst of the gods, and the realm of Israel in the midst of all flesh." (1QM 17.5–9)

HALLELUYAH YAHWEH! RAISE US FROM THE DUST MY LORD!

"And the Prince of Light Thou hast appointed from ancient 10 times to come to our support; [all the sons of righteousness are in his hand], and all the spirits of truth are under his dominion. But Belial, the Angel of Malevolence, Thou hast created for the Pit; his [rule] is in Darkness and his purpose is to bring about wickedness and iniquity. " (1QM 13.10)

HALLELUYAH YAHWEH! RAISE US FROM THE DUST, KING OF KINGS!

The House of David is of the order of Melchizedek, who is none other than Mika'El! Michael and Melchizedek were regarded as two names of the same Prince of Light by the authors of many of the Qumran scrolls. Thus, when 2QMelch describes Melchizedek as an eschatological warrior who exacts God’s vengeance against Belial and then reigns as king, we can infer this deliverer to be Michael, the same Prince of Light. They are one and the same! The Bible tells us:

Zec 12:8 In that day shall Yahweh defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as Elohim, as the angel of Yahweh before them.
Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Where it says that the house of David "shall be as Elohim/GOD", which is actually the Name of Michael the Archangel/SAR GADOL. What does the Name of Michael mean in Hebrew? It translates" Like God". The one who is LIKE GOD. THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL WILL BE LIKE MICHAEL/LIKE GOD.

He is asking a question in His Name to all of His angels and the people of the earth. WHO IS LIKE GOD? It's not Lucifer or Satan, It's not Belial, but rather it is the one who sits upon the throne of YHWH in heaven. The SAR GADOL, FIRSTBORN OF YAHWEH IS LIKE GOD. MIKA'EL MIKA'EL!

Clyde 154 writes:

Because you cannot.

I just did.

Clyde 154 writes:
Men will never become GODS......

The elect of YHWH, will become whatever He wants them to become. In Hebrew, the word for "God" or "god" is EL, Eloah, Elohim. These terms denote a mighty power, that has influence over YHWH's creation. The Bible is replete with examples of YHWH's creatures being identified as elohim/gods/powers. One can be of the category of an immortal god or power, without being equal to Almighty God with a capital "G". His elect bear His family Name, YAHWEH, and are infused with His glory and power, hence they are indeed of the category of "gods" or powers. This post is long enough, so I will provide more evidence on this issue in another post, if you request it.

Clyde 154 writes:
as the wisest man in all the hisotry of the Judeo/Christian faith proclaimed, the entire duty of mankind is to serve and obey God (Eccl. 12:13)

That's right. The duty of man is to keep His commandments.

Ecc 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear Elohim, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Not convert to Christianity or any other religion.

Clyde 154 writes:
Men will never be LIKE GOD......

Exo 4:16 And he shall be thy spokesman unto the people: and he shall be, even he shall be to thee instead of a mouth, and thou shalt be to him instead of Elohim/GOD.
Exo 4:17 And thou shalt take this rod in thine hand, wherewith thou shalt do signs.

Moses will be like GOD to both Aaron and Pharaoh.

Exo 7:1 And Yahweh said unto Moses, See, I have made thee as Elohim/GOD to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.

The judges and kings of Israel are also identified as Elohim or gods, because they represent GOD. If you are an official representative of YHWH, an agent commissioned to serve His Kingdom, you might very well be identified by YHWH Himself as being AS GOD or a god, if you're an immortal, holy spirit as the heavenly angels are. The true believers are going to be like angels, immortal power/gods.

Clyde 154 writes:

T
here is only 1 Godhead consisting of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit/Ghost......

If there is a "Godhead" consisting of three, as you claim then here it is:

ark_of_the_covenant_replica.jpeg

FATHER YHWH (IN THE CENTER BETWEEN THE TWO HOLY SPIRITS/ANGELS), SON (MICHAEL), HOLY SPIRIT (GABRIEL).

Michael means = LIKE GOD
Gabriel means = POWER OF GOD / MIGHT OF GOD / MIGHTY HERO OF GOD

If there is a "Trinity", that's it. Michael and Gabriel aren't "co-equal" or "co-eternal" with Father-YHWH. Our Father is the Only True God, no one is completely equal to Him. His creatures can only reflect His nature, not become co-equal with Him. The Christian religion is in error.

Clyde 154 writes:
there are none other like this. The Gospel of Matthew makes it clear........you can not enter the kingdom of God/the church unless you have been baptized into the kingdom by the Godhead, "And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying ALL POWER has been given unto Me....

YHWH the Only True God and Uncreated One, doesn't receive power or authority from anyone else. He has always been infinite and in possession of all of His powers. So you just debunked yourself by citing that verse.

Clyde 154 writes:
in Heaven and in Earth, Go ye therefore and TEACH ALL NATIONS, BAPTIZING THEM IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON AND OF THE HOLY GHOST (the 3 spirits that make up the 1 Godhead)" -- Matthew 28:18-19

Assuming the above isn't an interpolation by the church and Yeshua actually said that. Mentioning the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, doesn't imply those three are co-equal and co-eternal. As an Israelite, I consider the Hebrew Bible to be the top written authority, not the scriptures of Gentile Christendom. I consider the Christian messiah or "Jesus" to be a false god and Christianity a idolatrous religion, that has nothing to do with the faith and life (way of life) of Israel.

Clyde 154 writes:
Will men ever be LIKE GOD? No.......that's BS. Why? God was never a man with a fleshly body, God is a Spirit (John 4:24)........Jesus had to "empty" Himself of His divine nature in order to accept a fleshly body (Phil. 2:7-11).

You're contradicting yourself. First you say YHWH GOD isn't a man and then in the same sentence, you say He emptied himself and became a man. If YHWH GOD would've "emptied himself", as you claim, we would all be dead now. The universe would've disappeared. Yahweh will never become a man or empty himself of His immortal, divine nature and power. The day He does that, all of existence will cease to be. You're speaking nonsense.

Michael, the High Prince of Israel, might relinquish himself of His divine, immortal nature and power, incarnating here on earth among men. But not YHWH Father, the only true God.

Clyde 154 writes:
Even after His resurrection He was seen in the flesh for 40 days .........He was no Spirit, He had flesh and bones (Luke 24:39)......this was done in order to fulfill the prophecies concerning the body of Messiah and how it would not see corruption (decay.....). There has only been "1" that has physically defeated death.......Christ Jesus. As for the rest after the first born Jesus? They will defeat death with spiritual bodies that will be changed in the "twinkling of an eye" when the final judgment Trump is blown, the quick and the dead shall receive spiritual bodies...........Flesh and Blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God (1 Cor. 15:33, 15:50-56)

If men can become LIKE GOD............who created God? :dunno: God establishes the fact that He is the creator of ALL THINGS (Eph. 3:9). God is defined as, "the High and Lofty One that inhabits eternity....." -- Isa. 57:15. Meaning? God is an eternally existing being, with no beginning and no ending as detailed (Deut. 33:27, Isa. 9:6.....etc. Ps. 41:13, 90:2, 93:2, 100:5....) God is from everlasting to everlasting.

Men were created by God and exist to be the SERVANTS of GOD.........not the equal. (Eccl. 12:13-14). There is only "1" God (consisting of 3, as defined by Jesus Himself -- Matthew 28:18-19) "I am the Lord AND THERE IS NONE ELSE....THERE IS NO GOD BESIDE ME...........(Isa. 45:5, 46:9)

In Isaiah 45:5 and 46:9, YHWH is declaring that the idols of the nations, the false gods are not in any way, like Him. He's not saying that His holy spirits i.e. angels or other creatures, can't resemble Him or bear His image and family Name. You are ripping those two passages from Isaiah from their context. The Hebrew Bible is replete with examples of angels, kings, judges and others being identified as being like YHWH. They are even identified as "gods" or elohim.

You're contradicting yourself when you claim that YHWH isn't a man, then you turn around and say He incarnated and was killed. That is idolatry and blasphemous. You can't kill YHWH for your sins or for any other reason. YHWH is infinite and eternal, not subject to death.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back