Zone1 I'm Having An Issue With A Part Of The Bible

According to Scripture, is there only one true God?

Yes sir, there is only one true God. There is also one true temple or tabernacle, and that is in heaven:

Heb 8:2 a minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, not man.
Heb 8:3 For every high priest is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is necessary that this high priest also have somewhat to offer.
Heb 8:4 Now if he were on earth, he would not be a priest at all, seeing there are those who offer the gifts according to the law;

Heb 8:5 who serve that which is a copy and shadow of the heavenly things, even as Moses is warned of God when he is about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern that was showed thee in the mount.

Now please consider what you just read. OK? The term "truth" Biblically, can denote "source" or "original". Does that imply that the copy is false or invalid? No. The earthly temple was a valid, genuine temple, but it wasn't the original, "true" temple. The source or original tabernacle is in heaven, not down here on Earth. Now let's apply that to your objection. You're arguing that since the heavenly Father, YHWH, is the ONLY TRUE GOD/ELOHIM, then Jesus must be a "false god", if he isn't the ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD. First of all, that contradicts orthodox Trinitarian theology, which makes a clear distinction between the Father and the Son. If the Father is the Only True God and Jesus is also the Only True God, then that makes Jesus the Father. Are you a oneness Pentecostal?

No sir, Jesus the Son of the Living God, is not the Father, nor is He the original, non-contingent only true GOD. He is a reflection, a copy of His Father, worthy of being identified as divine and worshipped, but He is not The Only True God, that title and state of being is reserved exclusively to the heavenly Father. The original GOD. The Father is the one who receives the Kingdom, at the end of days, delivered to Him by His Son. The genuine disciples of Jesus will bear the Name of the Father because they will join the family of YHWH. Their dad is YHWH, hence they bear His Name.

The angels are sons of God, that implies that they are of the category of "god" i.e. divine. They're immortal, powerful beings. In the Hebrew Bible, the Hebrew word "EL" , "Eloah" or "Elohim" denotes power. It can denote a natural power like a tempest wind or tornado. In the Hebrew Bible a storm can be identified as "el" due to its majesty and power. A spiritual entity that has power over the physical realm, can be identified as an elohim. A spiritual power able to effect the material world. That's why even Satan is identified as the "god of this world". He is a power, over this world. Holy angels i.e. holy spirits, are immortal, luminous beings i.e. gods/powers, in the service of the one and only true GOD, YHWH. They bear The Name or nature of The Power that created and sustains them. They draw their subsistence, their energy and resources from YHWH their Father. What is Yahweh? Who is YHWH? The infinite, eternal reality, with all of its laws and powers.

Existence is inherently, by nature, good. Righteous. So if a mind is chaotic, self-absorbed, nihilistic, indifferent to others and even itself, it enters into a state of destruction. Dissolution. Disease and death. What did Jesus do for you? He gave you life, a second chance at existing in the state of YHWH. In His Kingdom and Divine Nature. You will exist in His Name. Holy, immortal, full of light and glory, forever, as a member of His family. You will join the armies of heaven, once again. You have been forgiven and redeemed by the King and His Father.

heaven--people in-a.jpg

Rev_3:21 He that overcometh, I will give to him to sit down with me in my throne, as I also overcame, and sat down with my Father in his throne.

Rev_21:3 And I heard a great voice out of the throne saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he shall dwell with them, and they shall be his peoples, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God:

Rev_3:5 He that overcometh shall thus be arrayed in white garments; and I will in no wise blot his name out of the book of life, and I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Rev_14:1 And I saw, and behold, the Lamb standing on the mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty and four thousand, having his name, and the name of his Father, written on their foreheads.

Last edited:
No, there are exceptions. John 1:1 is clearly not one of them for the reason I mentioned in that post. Are you going to make me repeat myself? Do you believe the Logos/Word, is The God who he is before or in the presence of? Do you believe the Son is the Father? Aren't they distinct? To translate that as "The Word (The Son) was with The God (The Father) and The Word was The God (The Father), is incorrect. The Word or the Son is simply divine, a god. Of the category of divinity, but that doesn't imply that the Son is co-equal, co-eternal, or consubstantial with YHWH, The God who the Son is with or before (in the presence of). The context clearly indicates that The Word/The Son is a god/divinity. Angels who are in communion with YHWH, are divine, immortal, holy spirits. They are "Sons of Elohim", which means that they are of the category of Elohim. Divinities.

A Marxist Jehovah's Witness

heh

A Marxist Jehovah's Witness

heh

I'm not a JW, but rather a disciple of Yeshua The Messiah. There are many of your fellow Evangelicals who have no problem identifying themselves as Zionists. They support the Jewish state of Israel, unconditionally, despite of the fact that it is a secular state that doesn't officially recognize the existence of YHWH, their God. More, the founder of the Zionist movement and effort to resettle the holy land with Jews was an atheist. Do you know why YHWH chose Theodore Herzl to lead the movement to resettle the holy land with Jews? Because other Jews weren't prepared to do it. The first Jewish settlers in Israel, in the late 1800s, early 20th century, were Jewish communists. They established the kibbutzim, the Jewish communes. The Jewish communists cleared, and drained the swamps of Israel, turning them into arable, fertile farmland. Thousands of Jewish communists died of malaria turning those swamps into productive farms.

The first prime ministers of Israel were Marxists. Leftists. Why? Why would YHWH allow that? Do you know why? Because if God's people aren't doing what they're supposed to be doing, God will use whoever is willing to accomplish His will. God will even use Marxists, communists, and even atheists, to accomplish His plans (as far as using communists, why not? YHWH and His angels are communists). In the Hebrew Bible we see Yahweh, our heavenly Father, using Cyrus, the pagan, Zoroastrian king of Persia to accomplish His will, in returning the Israelites to the holy land. YHWH even proclaimed king Cyrus his messiah or anointed one. God will use anyone that is willing to step up to the plate and take action.

There was a black racist man named Raymon Watkins, who called himself "Prophet Yahweh". He claimed that Yahweh had given him that name. Raymon would always clarify, make clear, that his name didn't mean that he himself was Yahweh, but rather simply the Prophet OF Yahweh. In the Hebrew language, "Nabi'Yahweh", means "Prophet of Yahweh", yet a direct translation into English is "Prophet Yahweh". Anyways..He is the only man in modern history, who prayed to Yahweh in public, before a news crew and had an angel (a sphere of light), come down from heaven and fly around before an audience. This event was filmed, and here it is:

Supposedly (I believe this is true, but I will still say "supposedly"), Yahweh told him that He wanted Raymon to represent him and if the media refused to interact with him, the great event that he was predicting would happen a few weeks after what you just saw in that video, wouldn't happen. According to the news reporter in an interview with Art Bell in his widely syndicated AM talk show, back in 2005, admitted that the US government called Channel 13 Las Vegas and told them (ordered them), not to continue doing stories on Raymon Watkins a.k.a. Prophet Yahweh. So they stopped doing stories on him.

These objects that were flying in our airspace after Raymon would pray in the powerful Name of YHWH, were considered an unknown, potential danger to our national security, so the last thing our government wanted was for "Prophet Yahweh" to continue praying to YHWH in public and calling down these spheres of light and other objects, which I won't mention here now.

What's my point? Yahweh, and His Son, including the heavenly angels, will honor the faith of a black racist man, who calls out to the Name of YAHWEH. If the actual disciples of Yeshua the Messiah, are not doing it, and the only one doing it is a black bigot, well then it will be that man's faith that will be honored while the rest of us are left with a saltine cracker. We won't experience the super natural glory of YHWH and His Son, until we have faith and call out to Him, as Raymon did.

Listen to the prayers of this man, towards His God:

Were his prayers "doctrinally perfect"? No. But he had FAITH in YHWH, he directed his life, his thoughts to Yahweh, and in virtue of that, despite of his many flaws, got the attention of YHWH's angels. You see, YHWH is looking to raise an army here on earth, an army of genuine disciples. People who genuinely want to live for Him and give Him everything. The day the people who claim to be His disciples, i.e. "Christians", give Him everything, will be the day this demonic, corrupt world is transformed by the power of His Holy Spirit and His Kingdom is established on earth. YHWH will use anyone, provided they're willing to lay it all down at the foot of the cross.

Last edited:
I'm not a JW, but rather a disciple of Yeshua The Messiah. There are many of your fellow Evangelicals who have no problem identifying themselves as Zionists. They support the Jewish state of Israel, unconditionally, despite of the fact that it is a secular state that doesn't officially recognize the existence of YHWH, their God. More, the founder of the Zionist movement and effort to resettle the holy land with Jews was an atheist. Do you know why YHWH chose Theodore Herzl to lead the movement to resettle the holy land with Jews? Because other Jews weren't prepared to do it. The first Jewish settlers in Israel, in the late 1800s, early 20th century, were Jewish communists. They established the kibbutzim, the Jewish communes. The Jewish communists cleared, and drained the swamps of Israel, turning them into arable, fertile farmland. Thousands of Jewish communists died of malaria turning those swamps into productive farms.

The first prime ministers of Israel were Marxists. Leftists. Why? Why would YHWH allow that? Do you know why? Because if God's people aren't doing what they're supposed to be doing, God will use whoever is willing to accomplish His will. God will even use Marxists, communists, and even atheists, to accomplish His plans (as far as using communists, why not? YHWH and His angels are communists). In the Hebrew Bible we see Yahweh, our heavenly Father, using Cyrus, the pagan, Zoroastrian king of Persia to accomplish His will, in returning the Israelites to the holy land. YHWH even proclaimed king Cyrus his messiah or anointed one. God will use anyone that is willing to step up to the plate and take action.

There was a black racist man named Raymon Watkins, who called himself "Prophet Yahweh". He claimed that Yahweh had given him that name. Raymon would always clarify, make clear, that his name didn't mean that he himself was Yahweh, but rather simply the Prophet OF Yahweh. In the Hebrew language, "Nabi'Yahweh", means "Prophet of Yahweh", yet a direct translation into English is "Prophet Yahweh". Anyways..He is the only man in modern history, who prayed to Yahweh in public, before a news crew and had an angel (a sphere of light), come down from heaven and fly around before an audience. This event was filmed, and here it is:

Supposedly (I believe this is true, but I will still say "supposedly"), Yahweh told him that He wanted Raymon to represent him and if the media refused to interact with him, the great event that he was predicting would happen a few weeks after what you just saw in that video, wouldn't happen. According to the news reporter in an interview with Art Bell in his widely syndicated AM talk show, back in 2005, admitted that the US government called Channel 13 Las Vegas and told them (ordered them), not to continue doing stories on Raymon Watkins a.k.a. Prophet Yahweh. So they stopped doing stories on him.

These objects that were flying in our airspace after Raymon would pray in the powerful Name of YHWH, were considered an unknown, potential danger to our national security, so the last thing our government wanted was for "Prophet Yahweh" to continue praying to YHWH in public and calling down these spheres of light and other objects, which I won't mention here now.

What's my point? Yahweh, and His Son, including the heavenly angels, will honor the faith of a black racist man, who calls out to the Name of YAHWEH. If the actual disciples of Yeshua the Messiah, are not doing it, and the only one doing it is a black bigot, well then it will be that man's faith that will be honored while the rest of us are left with a saltine cracker. We won't experience the super natural glory of YHWH and His Son, until we have faith and call out to Him, as Raymon did.

Were his prayers "doctrinally perfect"? No. But he had FAITH in YHWH, he directed his life, his thoughts to Yahweh, and in virtue of that, despite of his many flaws, got the attention of YHWH's angels. You see, YHWH is looking to raise an army here on earth, an army of genuine disciples. People who genuinely want to live for Him and give Him everything. The day the people who claim to be His disciples, i.e. "Christians", give Him everything, will be the day this demonic, corrupt world is transformed by the power of His Holy Spirit and His Kingdom is established on earth. YHWH will use anyone, provided they're willing to lay it all down at the foot of the cross.

You seem too smart for this nonsense, but then, smarter men have fallen for bigger piles of nonsense. The world is a strange yet wonderful place.

You seem too smart for this nonsense, but then, smarter men have fallen for bigger piles of nonsense. The world is a strange yet wonderful place.

The truth is supra-rational or nonsensical. It transcends the senses. There is meaningless gobbledygook, and if that's what you mean, then you're sadly mistaken because I'm a realist. I was an atheist for most of my adult life until I had an encounter with the Living God. Those who seek Yahweh will find Him. Don't be so cynical and sarcastic, you're only disempowering and depriving yourself of being used powerfully. It doesn't matter how old you are, you can become an instrument in the hand of The Most High at any age. If you are willing to carry your cross and follow The King, to Golgotha, the place of the skull, then your mind will be transformed and you will sense the Kingdom of YHWH within you.

One must die to this world to defeat it. We are here to destroy the works of Satan. We're not going to be used as instruments of His Kingdom until we unite and become as one. This is the only way to accomplish our mission.

Clearing the swamps was done with Arab labor. As for malaria... Saudi Arabia practically eradicated malaria in the late 1940s with DDT and mosquito netting.

Clearing the swamps was done with Arab labor. As for malaria... Saudi Arabia practically eradicated malaria in the late 1940s with DDT and mosquito netting.

It wasn't just Arab labor. There were plenty of Jews laboring in the swamps as well, and many died of malaria.

It wasn't just Arab labor. There were plenty of Jews laboring in the swamps as well, and many died of malaria.

Destroying the wetlands turns out to be a mistake. Saddam Hussein did the same thing in Iraq.

Destroying the wetlands turns out to be a mistake. Saddam Hussein did the same thing in Iraq.

Way before the draining of the Hula Valley, there was a Jewish effort to turn wetlands into arable farmland. In Northern Israel, many of the largest farms were once covered in water. I don't agree with the opinion that those lands should've remained submerged or turned into wildlife preserves. Israel doesn't have much territory, it's a small country.

The truth is supra-rational or nonsensical. It transcends the senses. There is meaningless gobbledygook, and if that's what you mean, then you're sadly mistaken because I'm a realist. I was an atheist for most of my adult life until I had an encounter with the Living God. Those who seek Yahweh will find Him. Don't be so cynical and sarcastic, you're only disempowering and depriving yourself of being used powerfully. It doesn't matter how old you are, you can become an instrument in the hand of The Most High at any age. If you are willing to carry your cross and follow The King, to Golgotha, the place of the skull, then your mind will be transformed and you will sense the Kingdom of YHWH within you.

One must die to this world to defeat it. We are here to destroy the works of Satan. We're not going to be used as instruments of His Kingdom until we unite and become as one. This is the only way to accomplish our mission.

Well I'm glad you're not an atheist anymore. I mean that sincerely. Atheism makes no sense and it's damaging to the soul.

God, however, does not need us.

I repeat: He does not need us. There is nothing we can do of our own power to defeat Satan. The work was all done on the Cross. Jesus said it Himself: either "it is finished" or "it is accomplished", depending on which translation you like.

That's it. Nothing depends on us. And thank God for that.

Well I'm glad you're not an atheist anymore. I mean that sincerely. Atheism makes no sense and it's damaging to the soul.

God, however, does not need us.

I repeat: He does not need us. There is nothing we can do of our own power to defeat Satan. The work was all done on the Cross. Jesus said it Himself: either "it is finished" or "it is accomplished", depending on which translation you like.

That's it. Nothing depends on us. And thank God for that.

1Jn_3:8 he that doeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. To this end was the Son of God manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

How does he finally destroy the works of the devil in this fallen world? Through His body or "church". His assembly of disciples defeats Satan in this world. Without them, YHWH doesn't function in this physical universe. Yahweh employs His creatures to manifest His will and presence.

You're wrong about YHWH God not needing anything or anyone, to accomplish His will. Can God be a Creator, without His creation? Can God be King, without a Kingdom with subjects? Can God be a Father, without His children? Can God spread the gospel throughout the world, without His people preaching His Word? God could just turn everyone into a Christian in a hundredth of a second, but that's not His will. Everyone would just be a robot if He did that, so His will requires a certain process and course of action, that doesn't include Him turning everyone into a Christian. God has to do certain things.

If God wants to save the world, then He has to, by the nature of reality itself, take certain actions and not others. Choose to do this and not something else, which would result in an outcome that He doesn't want. So your claim that God needs nothing is wrong. God needs to do certain things and to not do others, in order to accomplish His will.

In this world, nothing will ever get accomplished for God's Kingdom, if Christians hold your opinion. There's an epedemic of disobedience, rebelion in the church, hence Christianity has become a joke. A pathetic caricature of what it was supposed to be. Completely impotent and worthless.

Last edited:
Again, the Scriptures tell us a husband and wife are "one flesh," while being two distinct individuals. The Father and the "Word" are ONE but two distinct individuals.

He revealed Himself as the God of the OT.
Among His many purposes on this earth was to REVEAL His Father in heaven

REVEAL means we didn't know about the Father before Christ came.

Even Jesus doesn't agree with you on the issue of Jews not knowing who their God was.

Joh 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when neither in this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, shall ye worship the Father.
Joh 4:22 Ye worship that which ye know not: we worship that which we know; for salvation is from the Jews.

Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth: for such doth the Father seek to be his worshippers.

The Jews know who they worship. As far as what you said about Adam and Eve becoming one flesh. Yes, you're correct. They become as one flesh, not two flesh, or three flesh. The plurality isn't in the word "one" but in the object that is being identified as being one. YHWH is one, not two or three. However, YHWH can become one with His firstborn and with all of us as well.

Joh 17:11 And I am no more in the world, and these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep them in thy name which thou hast given me, that they may be one, even as we are.

Joh 17:21 that they may all be one; even as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be in us: that the world may believe that thou didst send me.

Joh 17:22 And the glory which thou hast given me I have given unto them; that they may be one, even as we are one;
Joh 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be perfected into one; that the world may know that thou didst send me, and lovedst them, even as thou lovedst me.

The genuine, born again disciples of Jesus are one with each other as the heavenly Father and the Son are one. In being one with each other, we are also one with the Father and The Son. We are all ONE. If we are truly born again disciples of Jesus, we are one. Does that imply that we are GOD? Yes and no. Yes in the sense that we are the embodiment of God's will, presence and authority on earth (there is a functional equality between God's disciples and Himself, as opposed to an ontological one). No in the sense of being co-eternal and co-equal with the infinite, eternal Father (ontological equality = no, functional equality = yes). The body (the assembly) of Jesus on earth, is in a way, Jesus on earth. When Paul was murdering Christians, Jesus asked him:

Act 9:4 and he fell upon the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
Act 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest:

To persecute His disciples is to persecute Him. Why? Because they are ONE.

Why did Jesus say to Peter "behind me Satan"?

Mat 16:22 And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall never be unto thee.
Mat 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art a stumbling-block unto me: for thou mindest not the things of God, but the things of men.

Is Peter actually (ontologically) Satan? No. Why would Jesus call Peter "Satan"? Because when you become the mouthpiece of Satan, a tool of the devil, then you are like ONE with Satan (you are functioning on behalf of Satan). You are embodying Satan. Hello. You are one with the one you serve and represent. That's the Hebraic concept of "Shaliach" i.e. agency. We find this principle throughout the Bible. The principle of agency. The head (the one who sends the messenger or commissions) is one with the messenger or one commissioned. You give power of attorney to someone, they are like you (they are functioning on behalf of you). They sign a document, it's you signing it. The problem with Evangelicals is that they don't even know about this Hebraic Biblical principle, so they fall into theological error.

Last edited:
Yes sir, there is only one true God. There is also one true temple or tabernacle, and that is in heaven:

Heb 8:2 a minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, not man.
Heb 8:3 For every high priest is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is necessary that this high priest also have somewhat to offer.
Heb 8:4 Now if he were on earth, he would not be a priest at all, seeing there are those who offer the gifts according to the law;

Heb 8:5 who serve that which is a copy and shadow of the heavenly things, even as Moses is warned of God when he is about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern that was showed thee in the mount.

Now please consider what you just read. OK? The term "truth" Biblically, can denote "source" or "original". Does that imply that the copy is false or invalid? No. The earthly temple was a valid, genuine temple, but it wasn't the original, "true" temple. The source or original tabernacle is in heaven, not down here on Earth. Now let's apply that to your objection. You're arguing that since the heavenly Father, YHWH, is the ONLY TRUE GOD/ELOHIM, then Jesus must be a "false god", if he isn't the ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD. First of all, that contradicts orthodox Trinitarian theology, which makes a clear distinction between the Father and the Son. If the Father is the Only True God and Jesus is also the Only True God, then that makes Jesus the Father. Are you a oneness Pentecostal?

No sir, Jesus the Son of the Living God, is not the Father, nor is He the original, non-contingent only true GOD. He is a reflection, a copy of His Father, worthy of being identified as divine and worshipped, but He is not The Only True God, that title and state of being is reserved exclusively to the heavenly Father. The original GOD. The Father is the one who receives the Kingdom, at the end of days, delivered to Him by His Son. The genuine disciples of Jesus will bear the Name of the Father because they will join the family of YHWH. Their dad is YHWH, hence they bear His Name.

The angels are sons of God, that implies that they are of the category of "god" i.e. divine. They're immortal, powerful beings. In the Hebrew Bible, the Hebrew word "EL" , "Eloah" or "Elohim" denotes power. It can denote a natural power like a tempest wind or tornado. In the Hebrew Bible a storm can be identified as "el" due to its majesty and power. A spiritual entity that has power over the physical realm, can be identified as an elohim. A spiritual power able to effect the material world. That's why even Satan is identified as the "god of this world". He is a power, over this world. Holy angels i.e. holy spirits, are immortal, luminous beings i.e. gods/powers, in the service of the one and only true GOD, YHWH. They bear The Name or nature of The Power that created and sustains them. They draw their subsistence, their energy and resources from YHWH their Father. What is Yahweh? Who is YHWH? The infinite, eternal reality, with all of its laws and powers.

Existence is inherently, by nature, good. Righteous. So if a mind is chaotic, self-absorbed, nihilistic, indifferent to others and even itself, it enters into a state of destruction. Dissolution. Disease and death. What did Jesus do for you? He gave you life, a second chance at existing in the state of YHWH. In His Kingdom and Divine Nature. You will exist in His Name. Holy, immortal, full of light and glory, forever, as a member of His family. You will join the armies of heaven, once again. You have been forgiven and redeemed by the King and His Father.

Rev_3:21 He that overcometh, I will give to him to sit down with me in my throne, as I also overcame, and sat down with my Father in his throne.

Rev_21:3 And I heard a great voice out of the throne saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he shall dwell with them, and they shall be his peoples, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God:

Rev_3:5 He that overcometh shall thus be arrayed in white garments; and I will in no wise blot his name out of the book of life, and I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Rev_14:1 And I saw, and behold, the Lamb standing on the mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty and four thousand, having his name, and the name of his Father, written on their foreheads.
So if there is only one true God, is Jesus a false god?

Last edited:
Speaking of communism:

The TRUE Catholic Church is against it.

The novus ordo (new order), Francis sect "church" is not (although some individual NO priests likely are still against communism but the Vatican... ha ha.. what a joke)

What's the name we are saved by according to the Scriptures?

Before I answer your new question, did you read my last post to you? Did you understand it? I know you want to jump to another topic but did you understand my response to your last claim? Just because something is "true" in the Bible, doesn't imply that what is not "true" is false or invalid. The word "true" in the bible can denote "origin" or source. So Jesus not being the only true God doesn't make him a false god by default. Only the heavenly Father, is the True God. Hopefully, you got that. OK, let's move on.

In answer to your new question:

Act 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Yahshua the Messiah of Nazareth, whom ye impaled, whom Elohim raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Act 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Yahshua/Joshua means "Yahweh Saves" or "Yahweh's Salvation".

Act_3:16 And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

Faith in His Name. What does that mean? Does it imply that you have faith in the sound of His Name? The way it's pronounced. etc? If that's the case then you're up the creek without a paddle, because you're using an English translation of His real, actual Hebraic name that has no connection to the original. You're not even translating his name from Hebrew or Aramaic directly, you're translating His Hebrew Name, from an English mistranslation of the Greek.

His Name wasn't Jesus, it was Yehoshua i.e. Yeshua or Yahshua for short. Archeologically, all three renderings and pronunciations are supported by ancient inscriptions and the DSS manuscripts. If you translate directly from the Hebrew or Aramaic to English, His Name is Joshua. How many Evangelicals know that? You're saying Jesus, but in English it should be Joshua. Do miracles happen when you call out to Jesus? Does YHWH really hold something against you and your fellow Evangelicals if they insist on using the name "Jesus" rather than Joshua or Yahshua? I don't think so. Maybe, but, I doubt it. If you want to be safe, use the original Name.

If you want to haggle about names, turning to scripture to support your contentions, be careful, because you'll get confused. If you're not led by the Holy Spirit, and you want to depend upon textualism to support your beliefs and spiritual life, you're going to destroy yourself. You will be forced through your own line of reasoning and standards, to leave the Christian faith and convert to Judaism or perhaps leave faith all together and become an atheist. Those are the consequences of depending on the letter and not on the Spirit. The letter will kill you. You want to base your faith on academic, literalistic interpretations of scripture? You're toast. The Muslims call us the "people of the book", but we're not the people of books. We're the people of the Spirit. The disciples have a living, divine person as the foundation of their faith, not a book. Without the Spirit of YHWH, the Bible will kill you spiritually. Pulverize you.

Last edited:
Before I answer your new question, did you read my last post to you? Did you understand it? I know you want to jump to another topic but did you understand my response to your last claim? Just because something is "true" in the Bible, doesn't imply that what is not "true" is false or invalid. The word "true" in the bible can denote "origin" or source. So Jesus not being the only true God doesn't make him a false god by default if He is not the true God. Only the heavenly Father, is the True God. Hopefully, you got that. OK, let's move on.

In answer to your new question:

Act 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Yahshua the Messiah of Nazareth, whom ye impaled, whom Elohim raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Act 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Yahshua/Joshua means "Yahweh Saves" or "Yahweh's Salvation".

Act_3:16 And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

Faith in His Name. What does that mean? Does it imply that you have faith in the sound of His Name? The way it's pronounced. etc? If that's the case then you're up the creek without a paddle, because you're using an English translation of His real, actual Hebraic name that has no connection to the original. You're not even translating his name from the Hebrew or Aramaic directly, you're translating His Hebrew Name, through an English mistranslation.

His Name wasn't Jesus, it was Yehoshua i.e. Yeshua or Yahshua for short. Archeologically, all three renderings and pronunciations are supported by ancient inscriptions and the DSS manuscripts. If you translate directly from the Hebrew or Aramaic to English, His Name is Joshua. How many Evangelicals know that? You're saying Jesus, but in English it should be Joshua. Do miracles happen when you call out to Jesus? Does YHWH really hold something against you and your fellow Evangelicals if they insist on using the name "Jesus" rather than Joshua or Yahshua? I don't think so. Maybe, but, I doubt it. If you want to be safe, use the original Name.

If you want to haggle about names, turning to scripture to support your contentions, be careful, because you'll get confused. If you're not led by the Holy Spirit, and you want to depend upon textualism to support your beliefs and spiritual life, you're going to destroy yourself. You will be forced through your own line of reasoning and standards, to leave the Christian faith and convert to Judaism or perhaps leave faith all together and became an atheist. Those are the consequences of depending on the letter and not on the Spirit. The letter will kill you. You want to base your faith on academic, literalistic interpretations of scripture? You're toast. The Muslims call us the "people of the book", but we're not the people of books. We're the people of the Spirit. The disciples have a person as the foundation of their faith, not a book. Without the Spirit of YHWH, the Bible will kill you spiritually. Pulverize you.

Are you Jehovah's Witness?

Forum List

Back