I'm Gonna Roll This Down Like GTA

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Blaming this on video games rather than the worst foster child program in the country? Seriously Florida has an abysmal record of caring for kids in their custody and no one seems to give a shit.

Because they went as far as to breaking into another person's home, they knew what they were doing. In other words, to me, trying them as adults if that's an option is the only thing that makes any sense.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Absolutely no link between video games and programming children's skills full of mush

I think Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd are the real cause. They will be banned

Blaming this on video games rather than the worst foster child program in the country? Seriously Florida has an abysmal record of caring for kids in their custody and no one seems to give a shit.
I blame it on the kids, nobody else.

But to think humans aren't influenced by the environment they are immersed in is just asinine

Absolutely no link between video games and programming children's skills full of mush

Between the Teachers Unions, Hollyweird, and teaching anti American hatred, what chance do these kids have?

I think Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd are the real cause. They will be banned
They have already taken their guns.
Imagine that. Yet we can shoot hoes and thugs on the screen too...Fuck this shit I am so sick of it.

These libturds have damaged this country for 50 fucking years. It is over. Take your fake anti American shit and take a hike to Iran

Forum List

Back