This viral Down Syndrome ad is smashing assumptions from every angle

el midgetron

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2023
I think it’s a little weird that the video advocates for people with down syndrome to drink alcohol and have sex. I’m not saying people with down syndrome shouldn’t drink alcohol and have sex. I’m saying it’s a weird public service announcement for advocating for it.

You probably will not get too many posts because it is one of those semi tabboo subjects where people dread making poor taste remarks .

But in a similar vein , my twisted mind looks at very disabled people with children and wonder how they manage sex .

And for self burial --- how do giant size fatties wipe their bottoms afterwards ? Long handled soft bristle brushes?

These are the big questions some Critical Thinkers are absorbed with .

And for self burial --- how do giant size fatties wipe their bottoms afterwards ? Long handled soft bristle brushes?

These are the big questions some Critical Thinkers are absorbed with .
I will, happily join the ranks of the non-critical-thinkers if I can avoid pondering that big question.

Outside that context, there is someone for everyone.

E3B8CB71-A788-4A93-A924-87250C4A5740.jpeg

Damn these cowardly twerps here . Ask them simple questions and they wriggle in embarrassment and offer nothing .

But , for complex questions totally beyond their abilities to fully comprehend , let alone offer opinions on , they chatter like demented parrots on speed .Vacuous bunch of turds .

Who would have guessed how vain and secretive simple Sheeple are , busily wiping their bottoms most days and doubtless getting their outpouring frequently all over their fingers ?

Moral ?
Avoid shaking hands with very fat people .

Apologies if I have diverted your original topic

Last edited:

Forum List

Back