FRIGID Game in Kansas City Tonight

If they scored TDs instead of FGs it would be.

I guess I'm not missing much! Poor Tyreek! I still have such doubt in him going to Miami! Most wouldn't turn down a big check, but IMO he'd do more for his career & legacy to be the connection for Mahomes over someone like Tua! :nono: :dunno::rolleyes::stir:

Yep. They got it....

So it'll be 26-7 with a little over 11 to go in the 4th for the folks who can't watch.

Hard to believe Mahomes helmet cracked and busted up like that on that helmet to helmet contact.

Just goes to show how cold it is, I suppose.

It was a pretty good crack, too. A big chunk of it flew off.

Andy Reid's mustache is nothing but icicles. lol...

They're not even gonna get that.

That was so weird! I was watching the ESPN Scoreboard & kept seeing KC going back & forth in those last 6+ minutes, but wound up getting nothing after all that time of possession! Bizarre! :eek: :rolleyes: :nono: :D :cool:

That was so weird! I was watching the ESPN Scoreboard & kept seeing KC going back & forth in those last 6+ minutes, but wound up getting nothing after all that time of possession! Bizarre! :eek: :rolleyes: :nono: :D :cool:
They fumbled and Miami recovered but didn't do anything with it. They turned it over on downs.

That was kind of a boring game.

That Kelce guy kind of sucks. I don't get all of the hype. He misses the ball a lot. Went right through his hands a couple of times.

They fumbled and Miami recovered but didn't do anything with it. They turned it over on downs.

That was kind of a boring game.

That Kelce guy kind of sucks. I don't get all of the hype. He misses the ball a lot. Went right through his hands a couple of times.

I of course meant Miami, but I see I didn't miss anything! I'll never pay Xtra to see an NFL game! :nono:

I of course meant Miami, but I see I didn't miss anything! I'll never pay Xtra to see an NFL game! :nono:

Honestly, I don't even know what I pay for. I just know I have thousands of channels and a bunch of apps on my tv.

I don't even watch pro football normally. Or any pro sports really. I just felt like watching that game.

I mainly only watch MotorTrend and the History Channel. And then there's another channel that has a bunch of old shows on it that I sometimes watch. That's about it.

I used to listen to some of the news shows in the background, but haven't turned them on in months.

Here's a good shot of that shattered helmet when it happened. You can see pieces flying off it...

GDxkQztagAAz07N

Six game weekend it could have been. A sports fan nirvana. Three games a day and partying after a week's work. The NFL screws it up. We get three games on TV that most have an opportunity to see. The NFL at its best has great games. There are many not so great. A win for the fan's team though will allow it. We already pay for ESPN. Now streaming is gauging us.

Forum List

Back