Coming soon!

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aniyuawiya
IMG_4154.jpeg

All’s fair in love and poetry as SiriusXM launches a limited-time channel featuring only Taylor Swift from her chart-topping 18-year career. Including all Taylor Versions, from the Vault tracks, live tracks, bonus tracks and more. Swiftie superfans will share their favourite moments, all leading up to the release and celebration of her highly anticipated new album, The Tortured Poets Department on April 19.

That’s right kids. Your new home for all things Taylor Swift. Hopefully this will become permanent.

View attachment 926579
All’s fair in love and poetry as SiriusXM launches a limited-time channel featuring only Taylor Swift from her chart-topping 18-year career. Including all Taylor Versions, from the Vault tracks, live tracks, bonus tracks and more. Swiftie superfans will share their favourite moments, all leading up to the release and celebration of her highly anticipated new album, The Tortured Poets Department on April 19.

That’s right kids. Your new home for all things Taylor Swift. Hopefully this will become permanent.
Permanent?

View attachment 926579

If I knew any 12 year old girls, I'd let them know this important news.

1712176121914.png

Not excited, just spreading the news. Btw she deserves it.
Ok. I apologize for slandering you earlier. I sincerely did not know that you suffered from shitty taste in music (or from having some inappropriate and lurid fantasies about abducting this young woman).😬

Forum List

Back