Zone1 I’m Getting Married!

Congratulations

Don't know it it is the most beautiful place on earth but Oregon has lot to offer, a beautiful coast line, plush forests, beautiful mountains and rivers. Portland has a reputation it does not deserve. It is a safe place to live, but like all cities there are some undesirable areas. The people are friendly, the food is good and there are huge expanses of green space, from parks and forests to breathtaking mountaintops. It's one of those cities that you can be on the beaches in less than an hour or skiing in the mountains. If you want to live in a large city in the northwest and you don't want to deal with skyrocketing prices and traffic of the Seattle area, Portland is a good choice. If you can find a job in the smaller cities like Bend or Astoria they have a lot to offer. There are lots small towns and they are like the rest of the country but some can be very remote so it depends on what you like.

Last edited:
It seems my charms finally won her over. My NDN Princess has agreed to marry me. We will be moving to one of the most beautiful places on earth.
The wedding will happen on Juneteenth of 2024.

Just remember that marriage is meaningless, a good relationship will last forever no matter whether there's marriage or not, a bad one will break down not matter whether there's marriage or not. Happy life.....

In our relationships it's never about the man. It's about what will make the woman happy. I would imagine we'll be in the Medford area since that is where she is from.
I have spend a several nights in Medford in traveling south on I5 in winter. Ashland and Siskiyou Pass can be a challenge. If you're an outdoor person this a great place to be. Skiing in Ashland and of course Shasta across the border and summers on the coast. There's about 4 to 6 inches of snow in winter and summers are warm, not a bad place.

Congratulations

Don't know it it is the most beautiful place on earth but Oregon has lot to offer, a beautiful coast line, plush forests, beautiful mountains and rivers. Portland has a reputation it does not deserve. It is a safe place to live, but like all cities there are some undesirable areas. The people are friendly, the food is good and there are huge expanses of green space, from parks and forests to breathtaking mountaintops. It's one of those cities that you can be on the beaches in less than an hour or skiing in the mountains. If you want to live in a large city in the northwest and you don't want to deal with skyrocketing prices and traffic of the Seattle area, Portland is a good choice. If you can find a job in the smaller cities like Bend or Astoria they have a lot to offer. There are lots small towns and they are like the rest of the country but some can be very remote so it depends on what you like.
I’ve been out there quite a few times on tour with my band. It was difficult to leave. Without question one of my favourite areas.

We may give up the white man’s technology, and just enjoy being.

Does that include The Internet?

fingers-crossed-excited.gif

Some things are more important than posting on a message board.
The wife and I will be puttering around the country in our converted school bus in a year or so..

"Perfect Plum" <-- the mostly rolled on enamel paint color from Lowe's
20230207_085208.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back