Zone1 I’m Getting Married!

One of the themes of the book is the difference between the Western settler-colonialist mindset of: What are my rights? I have my rights. Versus a more Indigenous perspective that we came across time and again in the book of: We have two primary obligations that we are born into. One is the obligation to serve and be a good steward of the planet. The other obligation is to serve future generations of all species. So, if I focus on my obligations, it’s very very clear that I have plenty of work to do in service to those. If I focus only on my rights, I’m going to be chronically frustrated.

We are both Cherokee.

Both descendants of slavers. Wow, that's a shitty combination.

What you probably don’t picture are Cherokee slaveholders, foremost among them Cherokee chief John Ross. What you probably don’t picture are the numerous African-American slaves, Cherokee-owned, who made the brutal march themselves, or else were shipped en masse to what is now Oklahoma aboard cramped boats by their wealthy Indian masters.

Congratulations!! The Oregon countryside is beautiful. The Oregon politics....Not so much. Funny in Oregon you go along in the right lane on the freeway unless passing, in public life you go along with the left, changing political lanes is frowned upon.

Last edited:
Congratulations!! The Oregon countryside is beautiful. The Oregon politics....Not so much. Funny in Oregon you go along in the right lane on the freeway unless passing, in public life you go along with the left, changing political lanes is frowned upon.
I like it here.

Despite.......

I hope your wife doesn't resemble this woman.

7754053.jpg
Well anybody who likes Biden I wouldn’t be surprised if she indeed looks like that Blaster :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301:

My mom and dad have been married 52 years and are still madly in love with each other. I have dated many women but I haven't found one that I want to share my life with yet.
:thankusmile: Wow thst is real true love blaster,I’m also in the same boat you are.that describes me to a tee.

Forum List

Back