Zone1 I’m Getting Married!

They have shitty abusive gun laws.

East or West of the Cascades?

Just like Washington State the West side is Communist and the East side is America.

The sad thing is, we used to have some of the best gun laws in the country, open carry, no waiting periods, concealed carry, and our own state Constitution spells it out even better than the U.S. Constitution.
That was before last November's election and 'Measure 114'. Now it's a wait and see if it turns out to be Constitutional or not.

The sad thing is, we used to have some of the best gun laws in the country, open carry, no waiting periods, concealed carry, and our own state Constitution spells it out even better than the U.S. Constitution.
That was before last November's election and 'Measure 114'. Now it's a wait and see if it turns out to be Constitutional or not.
I worked at the Hanford facility in Eastern Washington for seven years. Just like the people living in Eastern Oregon they were Conservative and very pro right to keep and bear arms.

The Western parts of both Washington and Oregon are bat shit crazy Commie.

You have nothing to fear from me.

I have not. Since she was born there, I’m sure she will educate me at some point.

It's sort of a fight right now between the Tribes, the farmers and the state. It's been difficult to manage, with the ongoing drought in the region (east side of the Cascades), the Tribe's needs, the farmers needs, damns for power generation, etc.

I worked at the Hanford facility in Eastern Washington for seven years. Just like the people living in Eastern Oregon they were Conservative and very pro right to keep and bear arms.

That's what's powering the Greater Idaho Movement. 11 eastern Oregon counties have voted for it.

Nov-2022-election-results-final.png

It seems my charms finally won her over. My NDN Princess has agreed to marry me. We will be moving to one of the most beautiful places on earth.
The wedding will happen on Juneteenth of 2024.
Getting a prenup or just taking a chance on losing half the still?

Well there you have it. People who live in rural, less populated areas tend to not see the need for gun control, whereas people who live in more populous areas do. Probably the same in every state.

Well there you have it. People who live in rural, less populated areas tend to not see the need for gun control, whereas people who live in more populous areas do. Probably the same in every state.
Like i have said in other forums.

There is no such thing as Red States and Blue States. That was a term made up by USA Today to discuss the 2000 Presidential election.

It is Democrat controlled big city shitholes and America.

It seems my charms finally won her over. My NDN Princess has agreed to marry me. We will be moving to one of the most beautiful places on earth.
The wedding will happen on Juneteenth of 2024.
26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

Like i have said in other forums.

There is no such thing as Red States and Blue States. That was a term made up by USA Today to discuss the 2000 Presidential election.

It is Democrat controlled big city shitholes and America.

Most of America lives in urban environments - deal with it.

Forum List

Back