I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America. Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png

They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America. Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
As I was saying earlier.....it's not the word "insurrection" in "FAILED insurrection" that trump fluffers don't like.....it's the word "FAILED" that has them clutching their pearls.

As I was saying earlier.....it's not the word "insurrection" in "FAILED insurrection" that trump fluffers don't like.....it's the word "FAILED" that has them clutching their pearls.
do you call it an insurrection?

Better pass your info on to the FBI
is free speech a crime?
"free speech"..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
yep, 1st amendment. look it up. Oh wait, never mind.
Yep, I'm laughing that you believe the Jan 6th Insurrection was all about free speech. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
except it was.
Well, I suppose that YOU believe that defecating in the Capitol building is the height of your right to free speech. Sounds your style.

is free speech a crime?

Yep, much better to go with plan B, defund the police...dumbass.
Demilitarize the police......don't pay lip service to support while beating them with flagpoles and their own helmets and shields..............like the Jan 6th FAILED insurrectionists did.
protest, we get it, you're not for free speech.

is free speech a crime?
yep, 1st amendment. look it up. Oh wait, never mind.
Yep, I'm laughing that you believe the Jan 6th Insurrection was all about free speech. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
except it was.
Well, I suppose that YOU believe that defecating in the Capitol building is the height of your right to free speech. Sounds your style.
they defecate in the streets of our cities hourly, and you couldn't care less. Now it's important? you're a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back