What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm calling it now...

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to say Warnock wins as well. But not by much. Certainly will be closer than it should be. Which doesn't leave me with a whole lot of faith in GA voters. :)

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
As long as he wins.

I have problems with some of his ideas and policies. But anyone would be better than Walker.
The fact that Walker would even get 47% is a bad enough sign about the condition of this country.

OP
otto105

otto105

Gold Member
Reaction score
the stank on walker is finally playing out and President Obama close on the election was very pointed.

Esdraelon

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, if the Warlock wins, the Ds will have 51. IF they decide to dump the filibuster, this country is about to become a LOT worse, guaranteed.

OP
otto105

otto105

Gold Member
Reaction score
So, if the Warlock wins, the Ds will have 51. IF they decide to dump the filibuster, this country is about to become a LOT worse, guaranteed.
How so? Explain.

Also, 51 Senator gives the Democratic Party all committee chairs instead of a split. It stop idiots like ron johnson a committee to spread bullshit.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Georgia republicans are a different breed.... going way back when they supported Jimmy Carter... I didn't say they were smart... just different...

multivita-man

Gold Member
Reaction score
Georgia is still a red state, as Gov Kemp and Sec of State Raffensberger have shown. The problem is that MAGA has cost them *both* senate seats. Worse, they had a chance to correct that anomaly by selecting just a half-way decent candidate - hell, they probably could have run Kelly Loeffler again.

Because it's Georgia, I can't rule out a Walker win, but if he loses, consider the reasons.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As long as he wins.

I have problems with some of his ideas and policies. But anyone would be better than Walker.
What do you have against a patriot who is committed to working for the people of Georgia? Why do you think Warnok is better?

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List