I'm calling it now...

the stank on walker is finally playing out and President Obama close on the election was very pointed.

So, if the Warlock wins, the Ds will have 51. IF they decide to dump the filibuster, this country is about to become a LOT worse, guaranteed.

So, if the Warlock wins, the Ds will have 51. IF they decide to dump the filibuster, this country is about to become a LOT worse, guaranteed.
How so? Explain.

Also, 51 Senator gives the Democratic Party all committee chairs instead of a split. It stop idiots like ron johnson a committee to spread bullshit.

Georgia republicans are a different breed.... going way back when they supported Jimmy Carter... I didn't say they were smart... just different...

Georgia is still a red state, as Gov Kemp and Sec of State Raffensberger have shown. The problem is that MAGA has cost them *both* senate seats. Worse, they had a chance to correct that anomaly by selecting just a half-way decent candidate - hell, they probably could have run Kelly Loeffler again.

Because it's Georgia, I can't rule out a Walker win, but if he loses, consider the reasons.

Forum List

Back