I'm back!

Paleman

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2019
Red state of Florida
I was rewarded with a 2 day vacation by the powers that be here. It certainly wasn't intended as such but it did a world of good for my blood pressure. For 2 whole days I did not have to engage with or listen to any of the far-left liberal, country hating garbage that the rest of you had to endure. More than likely I will ruffle more feathers in the near future. Just trying to my job to protect my country from this insidious evil know as the Democrat party.

If message board posting makes you angry why do you do it? Are you some kind of masochist?

I was rewarded with a 2 day vacation by the powers that be here. It certainly wasn't intended as such but it did a world of good for my blood pressure. For 2 whole days I did not have to engage with or listen to any of the far-left liberal, country hating garbage that the rest of you had to endure. More than likely I will ruffle more feathers in the near future. Just trying to my job to protect my country from this insidious evil know as the Democrat party.
You must be doing really bad financially if we're raising your blood pressure, loser. Welcome back.

Did you hear Biden added 550,000 jobs in July? And of the people who left their jobs, over 60% of them got raises even after factoring in inflation.

And a lot of the people who make less are now working less or working from home.

Any Republicans who wasted these years complaining and not finding a better job is a victim of right wing talk. They told you we were in a recession while companies are hiring. And paying more.

That window is closing. Did you do anything to improve yourself in the last 2 days?

You got off easy with only 2 days on the beach. You must be special.

No explanation offered. Did I piss of someone or did a moderator just act on having a bad day? Don't care!
You broke the rules. Probably you insulted someones kids or wife. Or called someone a pedo. You right wingers do that a lot.

You were given a time out? Who knew?

Forum List

Back