What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm almost there...

USMCDevilDog

Reaction score
Well, I went to MEPs, got all the hurry up and waiting done for tests, physicals and forms. Then came getting sworn in. It was kick ass. I am now in the United States Marine Corps. I'll be leaving next year a week after I graduate from highschool as 0311 Infantry for an 8 year contract, 4 active 4 inactive. I plan on being in for career so by the time I'm 38 (which in my mind I'll still be young) I might stay in or get out and use my skills for something else.

OORAH and Semper Fi. I'm almost there.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp

CSM

Reaction score
USMCDevilDog said:
Well, I went to MEPs, got all the hurry up and waiting done for tests, physicals and forms. Then came getting sworn in. It was kick ass. I am now in the United States Marine Corps. I'll be leaving next year a week after I graduate from highschool as 0311 Infantry for an 8 year contract, 4 active 4 inactive. I plan on being in for career so by the time I'm 38 (which in my mind I'll still be young) I might stay in or get out and use my skills for something else.

Congratulations!

Mr. P

Reaction score

Bonnie

Reaction score
Congratulations and good luck, stay safe :)

Nienna

VIP Member
Reaction score
Bonnie said:
Congratulations and good luck, stay safe :)
What she said! :)

GotZoom

Reaction score
Congratulations and Thank You!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats, man. You have no idea how much I'd rather be in your place.:salute: :salute:

Mr.Conley

Reaction score
Congratulations

Out of curiosity, what made you want to join the military?

CockySOB

VIP Member
Reaction score
USMCDevilDog said:

Congratulations! And thank you for your service!

5stringJeff

Reaction score
Hoorah and good luck. :thup:

dmp

Reaction score
USMCDevilDog said:

Brother - you make me PROUD to be an American.
:salute:

Hagbard Celine

Reaction score
My college roommate went to Marine OCS in Langley VA this summer. I'll tell you exactly what I told him. Have fun in Iraq and don't lose any limbs! So long buddy!:salute:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$180.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List