I'm almost there...

USMCDevilDog

Jul 8, 2005
Alexandria, Virginia
Well, I went to MEPs, got all the hurry up and waiting done for tests, physicals and forms. Then came getting sworn in. It was kick ass. I am now in the United States Marine Corps. I'll be leaving next year a week after I graduate from highschool as 0311 Infantry for an 8 year contract, 4 active 4 inactive. I plan on being in for career so by the time I'm 38 (which in my mind I'll still be young) I might stay in or get out and use my skills for something else.

OORAH and Semper Fi. I'm almost there.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
USMCDevilDog said:
Well, I went to MEPs, got all the hurry up and waiting done for tests, physicals and forms. Then came getting sworn in. It was kick ass. I am now in the United States Marine Corps. I'll be leaving next year a week after I graduate from highschool as 0311 Infantry for an 8 year contract, 4 active 4 inactive. I plan on being in for career so by the time I'm 38 (which in my mind I'll still be young) I might stay in or get out and use my skills for something else.

Congratulations!

USMCDevilDog said:

Congratulations! And thank you for your service!

USMCDevilDog said:

Brother - you make me PROUD to be an American.
:salute:

My college roommate went to Marine OCS in Langley VA this summer. I'll tell you exactly what I told him. Have fun in Iraq and don't lose any limbs! So long buddy!:salute:

Forum List

Back