I'm a pediatrician how transgender ideology has infiltrated my field in produced lg scale child abu

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
But transgender ideology is not just infecting our laws. It is intruding into the lives of the most innocent among us—children—and with the apparent growing support of the professional medical community.

I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But you can't tell tell the ANTIFA's anything. Think alike , act alike, bitch alike, cry alike bully people alike when your ideas don't fit theirs they will attack. There's a few idiots like that on here. They can't see their own reflections they're suffering from indoctrination and Stockholm syndrome obviously.

But transgender ideology is not just infecting our laws. It is intruding into the lives of the most innocent among us—children—and with the apparent growing support of the professional medical community.

I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But you can't tell tell the ANTIFA's anything. Think alike , act alike, bitch alike, cry alike bully people alike when your ideas don't fit theirs they will attack. There's a few idiots like that on here. They can't see their own reflections they're suffering from indoctrination and Stockholm syndrome obviously.

Long ago----I was young and a student-----the concept of NO GENDER developed during that time---
(late 1960s) and was being touted by all sorts of "professionals" including sociologists, psychologists
and physicians. I was forced to take part in DISCUSSIONS thereof-----and generally was the only
person who objected. -------for the record-----girls and boys DIFFER------they are not just all people who's
minds got screwed up because some are dressed in blue and some are dressed in pink.
Fact is----THE BRAIN of a female is a bit different as compared to that of a boy. ----and its HOOK-UPS
are influenced ----IN UTERO------by the DIFFERENT HORMONES that come to be in the little fetus.
To sum it up without a long discussion on embryogenesis----when a girl is born----she is ALREADY
a girl no matter what color is her little blanket-----same is true of a boy-----MOST OF THE TIME-----
anything else is------something of a pathology-----like deformed ears (which is actually a very
prevalent deformity in new-borns which I consider far less serious than gender confusion)

After my stepdaughter graduated college she got a dog. A female dog that she insisted on raising gender neutral. After years of explaining to the dog that she had the freedom to lift her leg when she pees. My stepdaughter pronounced the dog too brainwashed to be reasonsble and gave her away.

one of the speakers in my student days----lecturing on "gender"----insisted that there is
no GENDER-------there are merely beings of somewhat varying tendencies that describe
a CONTINUUM----the continuum being an infinite line between male and female characteristics
A newborn baby is a POINT ON THE CONTINUUM. -------
congrats----Mrs America----YOU HAVE GIVEN
BIRTH TO A POINT ON THE CONTINUUM

I get it. You want these kids dead. Not an unusual position for right wingers when it comes to the gay community.

Hell, didnt oregon just start doing sex neutral birth certificates?
Thats fucking crazy.
Sex isnt a fucking decision. Fucking nutcases.
Amazing how the supporting of social perversion is OK now.

I get it. You want these kids dead. Not an unusual position for right wingers when it comes to the gay community.

you got nuthin'

transexual doesnt equate to being gay, you fucking idiot.
What a supporter of the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ community!

you-are-a-big-idiot.jpg

No I think these kids should be allowed to be kids and not an experiments for liberals. My gosh you are nothing but a bunch of perverts.

View attachment 137113
No I think these kids should be allowed to be kids and not an experiments for liberals. My gosh you are nothing but a bunch of perverts.

Maybe all those who support this are in the closet Child Molesters. If teaching kids about sex , or sexual orientation(s ) it would have been done through out the past three generations.

Anybody with normal morals and values do not and will not push sexual whatever upon that child.
If the child ask normal people take it from there.

But instead this indoctrination of liberal idiots have decided to take it off their own backs and let these schools deal with it, All the while the same asses can't understand how the schools have become the parents, and the state owns your kid.

Forum List

Back