I'm warming up to Trump a little due to his left-ward move on guns and entitlements

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Conservatives have stopped calling for cuts to medicare, Social Security etc, because Trump sounds like Bernie on that issue now.
And you don't antagonize the leader of your cult.

Now that we also have learned from Ron DeSantis that Trump is a gun grabber, my view of Trump has improved even more.

Liberalism always defeats its opponents even if it takes many of years. Our views make more sense, so much that even the most popular conservative in the nation is moving left.

Conservatives have stopped calling for cuts to medicare, Social Security etc, because

Those people aren't conservatives.

More-You-Know.gif

"Trump promised NRA members he'd have their back. But when Second Amendment rights came under attack, Trump abandoned us and stood with liberal Democrats," it says. "Trump cut and run like a coward... Trump the gun grabber doesn’t deserve a second chance."
That’s a lie.

Democrats haven’t ‘attacked’ the Second Amendment – ‘liberal’ or otherwise.

And Trump doesn’t deserve a second chance because he’s an illiberal neo-fascist despot, an enemy of democracy, a racist, bigot, liar, and unfit to hold any public office – and that’s just scratching the surface.

That’s a lie.

And Trump doesn’t deserve a second chance because he’s an illiberal neo-fascist despot, an enemy of democracy, a racist, bigot, liar, and unfit to hold any public office – and that’s just scratching the surface.

Ya know, you may not realize it but you just perfectly described Biden

That’s a lie.

kookoo.gif

You're nuts...but at least you realize he shouldn't be prez again.

That’s a lie.

Anyone who is an enemy of Democrat democracy is good enough to be emperor.

Conservatives have stopped calling for cuts to medicare, Social Security etc, because Trump sounds like Bernie on that issue now.

Now that we also have learned from Ron DeSantis that Trump is a gun grabber, my view of Trump has improved even more.

Liberalism always defeats its opponents even if it takes many of years. Our views make more sense, so much that even the most popular conservative in the nation is moving left.
7 years and this pos doesn't know who the president is.

Trump has pushed the entire GOP base into supporting liberal fiscal policy. A silver lining for his disastrous political career.

That’s a lie.

Oh my! Two USMB devout Leftists fighting! Say it isn't so! :omg:

Are you aware that Trump had one of the very rare New York City carry permits and I believe he also had a Concealed Weapons Permit in Florida?

***snip***

Trump told a French magazine in 2016 that he “always” carries a gun, adding that he would have tried to stop the shooters who attacked the Bataclan nightclub in Paris in 2015.

That’s a lie.

Adam_Clayton is not just doubling down on his retardation.

He’s gone much much further.

Forum List

Back