Photo: President Biden has arrived in Kyiv on surprise visit, welcomed by Zelensky! watch live press conference happening right now!

• Banned
FpZ0L0jX0AETBOF

I wonder if Ukrainians can afford eggs
Maybe, if they can find chickens, that haven't fled the war.

No bird flu in Ukraine.

November 27 2022
Nebraska agriculture officials say another 1.8 million chickens must be killed after bird flu was found on a farm in the latest sign that the outbreak that has already prompted the slaughter of more than 50 million birds nationwide continues to spread.

The Nebraska Department of Agriculture said Saturday that the state’s 13th case of bird flu was found on an egg-laying farm in northeast Nebraska’s Dixon County, about 120 miles (193 kilometers) north of Omaha, Nebraska.

January 18 2023
The worst outbreak of avian influenza on record is threatening to stretch into a second year, as the U.S. races to contain a virus that has already caused some food prices to soar amid a shortage of eggs.

Nearly 58 million birds from commercial and backyard flocks have been wiped out in the U.S. since last February, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service.

Biden MUST have given chickens the flu.

Maybe, if they can find chickens, that haven't fled the war.

No bird flu in Ukraine.

November 27 2022
Nebraska agriculture officials say another 1.8 million chickens must be killed after bird flu was found on a farm in the latest sign that the outbreak that has already prompted the slaughter of more than 50 million birds nationwide continues to spread.

The Nebraska Department of Agriculture said Saturday that the state’s 13th case of bird flu was found on an egg-laying farm in northeast Nebraska’s Dixon County, about 120 miles (193 kilometers) north of Omaha, Nebraska.

January 18 2023
The worst outbreak of avian influenza on record is threatening to stretch into a second year, as the U.S. races to contain a virus that has already caused some food prices to soar amid a shortage of eggs.

Nearly 58 million birds from commercial and backyard flocks have been wiped out in the U.S. since last February, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service.

Biden MUST have given chickens the flu.
All I konw is it's bad. Why just the other day I cracked open an egg and found a message inside saying, "Save me from Biden and his lunatic Fauci gain of function freak of nature side kick that hangs pictures of himself all over our hen house!"

Sad.

Last edited:
How dangerous is it there? Really. I am not talking of suffering y the peasants. What a joke. The Fox Ne Cons are comparing Russia to the old Soviet Union now. What a waste of our resources. The corruption in Ukraine must be enormous with money laundering and other crimes for us to do this. They must fear Putin would let the world know what it is. Seeing our politicians run over there that quickly in the beginning was suspicious. You antiwar protestors from the 1960's. and empowered now. Are frauds.

All I konw is it's bad. Why just the other day I cracked open an egg and found a message inside saying, "Save me from Biden and his lunatic Fauci gain of function freak of nature side kick that hangs pictures of himself all over our hen house!"

Sad.
SO...........It was Biden AND Fauci?

They even exported the flu.

January 11 2023

Japan has culled just under 10 million birds as it confronts a massive outbreak of avian flu, which is threatening to put further strain on poultry supply and increase the price of eggs.

In a statement Tuesday, the agriculture ministry said 9.98 million animals had been killed this season, surpassing a previous record of 9.87 million that were slaughtered in fiscal 2020, during a previous bird flu crisis.

The latest cull included mostly chickens, as well as small numbers of ducks and ostriches, a ministry official said on Wednesday.

SO...........It was Biden AND Fauci?

They even exported the flu.

January 11 2023

Japan has culled just under 10 million birds as it confronts a massive outbreak of avian flu, which is threatening to put further strain on poultry supply and increase the price of eggs.

In a statement Tuesday, the agriculture ministry said 9.98 million animals had been killed this season, surpassing a previous record of 9.87 million that were slaughtered in fiscal 2020, during a previous bird flu crisis.

The latest cull included mostly chickens, as well as small numbers of ducks and ostriches, a ministry official said on Wednesday.
Nope, Putin done it

Besides, January 6th.

Nope, Putin done it

Besides, January 6th.
PUTIN, Biden and Fauci?
Got it.
January 3 2023
Poultry farmers across Europe have been forced to cull their flocks in the latest effort to slow the spread of the highly-contagious avian influenza on the continent.

On Wednesday Swedish authorities announced they would cull around 165,000 chickens at a single farm in the southern part of the country after a salmonella outbreak.

In the Czech Republic, it was announced this week that more than 750,000 chickens on a cluster of farms in the western part of the country were culled for similar reasons.

Tens of millions of birds across Europe are reportedly being kept indoors as a safeguard, adding to the cost of upkeep and raising the possibility of a fast spread if some of those populations become infected.

Case numbers for the disease were high in Europe throughout 2022, particularly on farms in the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Spain, and Sweden.

Additionally, wild bird populations in Austria, Denmark, Italy, and the Netherlands have been testing positive for avian influenza since Dec. 30, 2022.

The European Center for Disease Prevention and Control said that an outbreak of avian influenza between October 2021 and September 2022 was the "most devastating" the continent had ever seen, with around 2,500 outbreaks reported in 37 European countries.

problem solved! Ukraine is saved! God bless America! God bless humanity!

Keeping my fingers crossed hoping for the best! Everyone love a twofer. We can gift the Ukes more third rate, has been weapons, and they get a third rate, has been politician. Keep both. But no more hand outs.

Last edited:
President Biden goes to Kyiv, Ukraine to show Putin who’s boss and reaffirm American support for the Ukrainian people

Mr Trump goes to Helsinki to sell us out to Putin and kiss the ass of our worst enemy

The first is an American President

The latter is an American horror show

President Biden goes to Kyiv, Ukraine to show Putin who’s boss and reaffirm American support for the Ukrainian people

Mr Trump goes to Helsinki to sell us out to Putin and kiss the ass of our worst enemy

The first is an American President

The latter is an American horror show
Putin is not what he is pushed to be however he is not an angel either. It is amazing how fast we Americans have forgotten we are a free and sovereign nation and are giving it up. Putin was part of the interference in his nation as the Soviet Union. Outside interference that helped to get rid of the Czars and establish Communism. It is difficult to trust the Eurocrats when they put shivs into the Russian backs causing the Russian revolution. Ukraine means nothing to us. China is the danger, and they are coming for us.

Biden: “Putin thought Ukraine was weak and the West was divided…he thought he could outlast us. I don’t think he is thinking that right now. God knows what he’s thinking, but I don’t think he is thinking that.”

Forum List

Back