I'm warming up to Trump a little due to his left-ward move on guns and entitlements

Been posted ad nauseam.

Your defense of pos con man don is undefensible.
Hints, and allegations are all you have....beside your lack of self-awareness.
Your whelps and allegations are PATHETIC after ALL THESES YEARS of this constant persecution of ONE MAN, while ignoring MAGA is WAY MORE than TRUMP!

That’s a lie.

Democrats haven’t ‘attacked’ the Second Amendment – ‘liberal’ or otherwise.

And Trump doesn’t deserve a second chance because he’s an illiberal neo-fascist despot, an enemy of democracy, a racist, bigot, liar, and unfit to hold any public office – and that’s just scratching the surface.

Wrong.
As bad as Trump likely is, those who perpetrated the 2 illegal impeachments, illegal Mar-a-lago raid, illegal arming of the Ukraine, etc., are a 100 times worse.

And as far as the 2nd amendment, the point of the 2nd amendment is that ANY and ALL federal firearm laws are completely illegal.
Clearly those claiming the puny little AR is a "dangerous" "assault weapon" is just lying.
It is single shot and about the weakest rifle made.

Conservatives have stopped calling for cuts to medicare, Social Security etc, because Trump sounds like Bernie on that issue now.
And you don't antagonize the leader of your cult.

Now that we also have learned from Ron DeSantis that Trump is a gun grabber, my view of Trump has improved even more.

Liberalism always defeats its opponents even if it takes many of years. Our views make more sense, so much that even the most popular conservative in the nation is moving left.
Trumps an old school democrat no matter what labels you slap on him

Didn't take his poison shot he not takin my rifle

Cold dead hands bitch

Forum List

Back