Illinois judge finds Firearm owner card unConstitutional....about time.

My voters registration card is just fine.

I've received those cards for the people who lived here before.
Should I get to vote more than once?
Sure why not.

Maybe republicans can cause their special!!

Why should dems have all the fun?
Its illegal to vote twice, but republicans suppress the vote.

We suppress the shit out of dead and illegal aliens voters.
They all vote republican!!
Trolls apparently get up early.

:rolleyes:

Yes when my mind is fresh!!
your mind is a joke you keep insisting anyone can own a fire arm when that simply is not true and never has been since day one and you claim them judge ruled that by eliminating a card.

Well they don't need a Firearm Owners Identification card. I'd say thats anybody.

No, that's illegal. Sorry, if you are untrustworthy. Someone needs to keep an eye on you.

No, that's illegal.

But you said this card was just fine.......were you lying?

It is just fine.

If that was all I needed, I could vote multiple times. How could that be fine?

We have already noted that someone needs to keep an eye on you.

As long as you don't interfere with my right to vote with my voter registration card(s).

They aren't yours.

How is the poll worker going to know that, there's no picture.........

Sure why not.

your mind is a joke you keep insisting anyone can own a fire arm when that simply is not true and never has been since day one and you claim them judge ruled that by eliminating a card.

Well they don't need a Firearm Owners Identification card. I'd say thats anybody.
wrong he did not rule any law barring ownership for crimes or mental state was unconstitutional

Anybody can carry a gun, but blacks on only the aliens who vote republican are allowed to vote!!
be specific and cite where the right to vote is protected for say the President?

Voting rights in the United States - Wikipedia
the constitution dos not nor any amendment establish a right to vote unless the State agrees to it. it simply says IF you are allowed to vote then certain conditions apply. your link proves that.

Anybody can carry a gun, but blacks on only the aliens who vote republican are allowed to vote!!
be specific and cite where the right to vote is protected for say the President?

the constitution dos not nor any amendment establish a right to vote unless the State agrees to it. it simply says IF you are allowed to vote then certain conditions apply. your link proves that.

No it doesn't. The Constitution permits the states to set up how and when an election happens but not stop it from happening.

When tramp commits to overthrow the election vote, Biden wants a fair vote.
Trump did no such thing.

Pence defies Trump and says he can't reject electoral votes
so what? did you know that numerous democrats tried to get the congress to not accept electoral votes for Trump in Jan 2017?

Trump did no such thing.

so what? did you know that numerous democrats tried to get the congress to not accept electoral votes for Trump in Jan 2017?

That's certainly possible. I was addressing your statement which you now seem to be backing off on and stating others did the same.

No it doesn't. The Constitution permits the states to set up how and when an election happens but not stop it from happening.
Astae CAN deny the right to vote simply by refusing to allow the citizens from voting for their own legislature. And until 1830 more states had no election for President than had one well 1824. and South Carolina only allowed a vote in 1860

Biden wants a fair vote.

LIbEral speak of a “fair election” or a “fair vote” is coming to sound a lot like “mostly peaceful protests”.

CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg

They've been playing games here with the FOID card as well. Supposed to be a quick turnaround. At this point it can take 6 months or longer for the state to actually respond.

Sure why not.

wrong he did not rule any law barring ownership for crimes or mental state was unconstitutional

Yes he did:
we have a declaration that the FOID requirement is a violation of the Second Amendment.

Trump did no such thing.

Sergeant in charge of the booze,, please open the liquor locker.

Sure why not.

Yes he did:
we have a declaration that the FOID requirement is a violation of the Second Amendment.
Again tat does not invalidate any law that bars ownership which will be discovered n a background check you fucking moron.

Astae CAN deny the right to vote simply by refusing to allow the citizens from voting for their own legislature. And until 1830 more states had no election for President than had one well 1824. and South Carolina only allowed a vote in 1860

South Carolina always had a vote. In 1832 South Carolina was the only state to vote for Willie Magnum over Martin Van Buren.

South Carolina always had a vote. In 1832 South Carolina was the only state to vote for Willie Magnum over Martin Van Buren.
wrong the state chose the electors. learn a few facts.

Forum List

Back