Illinois judge finds Firearm owner card unConstitutional....about time.

Anybody can carry a gun, but blacks on only the aliens who vote republican are allowed to vote!!
be specific and cite where the right to vote is protected for say the President?

Voting rights in the United States - Wikipedia
the constitution dos not nor any amendment establish a right to vote unless the State agrees to it. it simply says IF you are allowed to vote then certain conditions apply. your link proves that.

No it doesn't. The Constitution permits the states to set up how and when an election happens but not stop it from happening.
Astae CAN deny the right to vote simply by refusing to allow the citizens from voting for their own legislature. And until 1830 more states had no election for President than had one well 1824. and South Carolina only allowed a vote in 1860

South Carolina always had a vote. In 1832 South Carolina was the only state to vote for Willie Magnum over Martin Van Buren.
wrong the state chose the electors. learn a few facts.

In a few years because the two parties made such a mess of things the electors picked the candidate. The people still voted for the electors.

You can ignore the riots with a fair vote, most of the Patriot boys instigated the riots, aren't they members of the republican party.

How many stores have these Patriot Boys looted and burned?

In any event, they do not represent mainstream conservatives or Republicans, and if they did engage in any illegal or unethical activity, the vast majority of us will have no problem repudiating that activity. The same cannot be said for those of you on the left wrong, who not only will not repudiate the evil activity from those on your side, but openly embrace it and even make it part of your official platform.

In Illinois, in order to buy a gun, you have to get a Firearm Owners Identification Card.....and pay a fee and go through a background check....

An Illinois judge just declared this UnConstitutional....and it is about freaking time.......

The case of Illinois v. Vivian Claudine Brown been in the state court system for several years, now, and today’s decision is actually the second time that a judge has ruled Brown’s possession of a bolt-action rifle shouldn’t have been a crime, even though she didn’t possess a valid FOID card. Last year the Illinois State Supreme Court declared that the judge had unnecessarily ruled on the constitutionality of the FOID statute and sent the case back down to the Circuit Court for further review.

Well, that review has been made, and once again we have a declaration that the FOID requirement is a violation of the Second Amendment. In a thorough analysis of the state’s FOID law, Judge T. Scott Webb makes the astute observation that under Illinois law no one really has the right to keep and bear arms, even in their home. Instead, everyone is considered a prohibited person unless and until they fork over money to the state for a permission slip. Webb says that the entire process is “inverted,” adding:

The burden should be on the state to demonstrate that a citizen has committed an act thereby disqualifying them from being in the group of people that already possess a Second Amendment right. Instead, the opposite is true. A citizen in the state of Illinois is not born with a Second Amendment right. Nor does that right inure when a citizen turns 18 or 21 years of age. It is a facade. They only gain that right if they pay a $10 fee, complete the proper application, and submit a photograph.
-----------
Even in the best of circumstances, Illinois’ FOID requirement is an egregious abuse of government power, but the issue has become even more acute over the past year as the state has allowed tens of thousands of FOID applications to pile up. It’s taking an average of four months for the Illinois State Police to process a FOID application, which means people trying to exercise their Second Amendment rights are being forced to wait for weeks on end for permission to exercise a constitutionally protected right.

Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. (Illinois State Constitution)

You can ignore the riots with a fair vote, most of the Patriot boys instigated the riots, aren't they members of the republican party.

In any event, they do not represent mainstream conservatives or Republicans, and if they did engage in any illegal or unethical activity, the vast majority of us will have no problem repudiating that activity. The same cannot be said for those of you on the left wrong, who not only will not repudiate the evil activity from those on your side, but openly embrace it and even make it part of your official platform.
What happened Jan 6th at the capital is only a little part of what they instigate.

1619615028385.png

Proud Boys Burned and Destroyed Black Lives Matter Signs Stolen From Black Churches in D.C. | Teen Vogue

What happened Jan 6th at the capital is only a little part of what they instigate.

View attachment 484817
Proud Boys Burned and Destroyed Black Lives Matter Signs Stolen From Black Churches in D.C. | Teen Vogue

Meh. I destroy and burn BLM signs whenever I find them too.

It's my civic duty.

The judge's decision will be overturned, easily.

The state has the right to regulate gun owners, yes.

You mean like certain states have decided they have the "right" to ignore federal laws, like marijuana?

bullshit.gif

The judge's decision will be overturned, easily.

The state has the right to regulate gun owners, yes.

The Second Amendment explicitly declares the right which it affirms to belong to the people, not the state, and forbids infringement of this right.

Where in “…the right of the people…shall not be infringed.” do you find the authority for the state to infringe that right?

You mean like certain states have decided they have the "right" to ignore federal laws, like marijuana?

The Constitution makes no mention of any right to abuse harmful drugs, nor of any authority to regulate such abuse. Therefore, per the Tenth Amendment, this authority belongs to the states, not to the federal government.

there should be no burden on the citizenry to enjoy those rights

I 100% absolutely agree. First you can't charge people for exercising their rights. Oddly many want to further burden me in exercising my right to vote though.

Poor baby! Do they make you show an ID?

I 100% absolutely agree. First you can't charge people for exercising their rights. Oddly many want to further burden me in exercising my right to vote though.
we just want you to prove who you are and that you are in the right place to vote,, that should be easy since you carry a DL with you almost all the time,,

gun ownership is a nationwide right and doesnt need to verify youre in the right place

The Constitution makes no mention of any right to abuse harmful drugs, nor of any authority to regulate such abuse. Therefore, per the Tenth Amendment, this authority belongs to the states, not to the federal government.
state constitutions dont have that either,, my body my choice,,

The blade can no longer than 4.5" in Georgia so it can't reach the heart.

If your heart is more than 4 inches from the front of your chest, you are either one fat son of a gun or massively hairy.

tumblr_f656ca0c4e0ce9461f0bba685dd0b8fd_f1524206_500.jpg

And yet there is a binding federal law restricting the use and sale of Schedule I drugs like pot, while there isn't one restricting high-capacity magazines and other firearm accessories.

That's all confusing.

we just want you to prove who you are and that you are in the right place to vote,, that should be easy since you carry a DL with you almost all the time,,

gun ownership is a nationwide right and doesnt need to verify youre in the right place

I've voted since 1980 and have always found the right place. I don't need your help.

I've voted since 1980 and have always found the right place. I don't need your help.
its not just about you,, its about the integrity of the vote and the other 225 million eligible people

Forum List

Back