Savages Throwing Hands and Chairs and Other Stuff in a Restaurant.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Oohhhwww, the "little Chill Dren" being subjected to what their DNA dictates is so sad and stuff. And the Black employee complains the cops did not show up in a timely manner. WTF? Fake News says cops are shooting savages randomly and even doing a magic knee occasionally. Why would a savage ever call the cops? Obvious solution is to have heavily armed private security anywhere that elects to serve savages in the hopes they pay the bill.

Last edited:
Over and over... it's always the feral apes doing this shit.

It's just an absolute fact that blacks are HIGHLY prone to violent outburst, and it's because they're just not that intelligent. They're closer to a wild animal than a human. They belong back in the jungles of Africa.

I watched it again and some of the savages are actually wearing masks as they throw hands and chairs and napkins on opposing savages. So in a sense they are showing they want to insure their opponents do not get the Kung Flu, just a kick in the head. :afro:

...they PROVE they are more violent with this stupidshit ....commit murder and rape at much higher rates
..gee---then they wonder why they get shot!!!!!
..no wonder they graduate at lower rates

It's just an absolute fact that blacks are HIGHLY prone to violent outburst, and it's because they're just not that intelligent. They're closer to a wild animal than a human. They belong back in the jungles of Africa.

You mean like these feral apes.

You racist cowards are a joke.

These are the same sort of ghetto motherfuckers who file complaints on me for being "racist" when I subdue them and restrain them until the cops arrive. :rolleyes:

In the meantime, all the decent blacks are fucking mortified at this trashy ass behavior, and pissed off at the way everyone gives them speculative looks whenever they walk into some place. I don't blame them.... I'd be embarrassed too.

Get therapy.

Oohhhwww, the "little Chill Dren" being subjected to what their DNA dictates is so sad and stuff. And the Black employee complains the cops did not show up in a timely manner. WTF? Fake News says cops are shooting savages randomly and even doing a magic knee occasionally. Why would a savage ever call the cops? Obvious solution is to have heavily armed private security anywhere that elects to serve savages in the hopes they pay the bill.

Looks staged. According to rightist blacks don't work and therefore could not afford to eat at an expensive restaurant like that.

White people never fight.

Looks staged. According to rightist blacks don't work and therefore could not afford to eat at an expensive restaurant like that.

Staged???

I seriously doubt it.

It looks like every chimp out I ever saw.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

White people never fight.

Until we do...... and then every other group on the planet is conquered and beaten down so badly they are still butthurt and sniveling about it for hundreds of years after.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Can't see the video, btw.

This thread reminded me of that popular commentator on FOX some years back who was NOT fired for saying something like this: I went to a restaurant in Harlem yesterday and was astonished to see all the diners behaving in a very orderly and proper manner.

But he WAS fired later because of sexual harassment charges.

This thread reminded me of that popular commentator on FOX some years back who was NOT fired for saying something like this: I went to a restaurant in Harlem yesterday and was astonished to see all the diners behaving in a very orderly and proper manner.

You ever see "Boys In the Hood"?

There is a scene where 2 groups of thugs are facing off and one young lady asks can't they just have one night with no fights and no one getting shot?

That is most black people, like 90% of them, right there...... go watch the movie and see what the thug's response to her reasonable question was.

There is a scene where 2 groups of thugs are facing off and one young lady asks can't they just have one night with no fights and no one getting shot?

That is most black people, like 90% of them, right there...... go watch the movie and see what the thug's response to her reasonable question was.

Thank you for your calm and thoughtful comments.

I have had a lot of unpleasant experiences with certain folks in my 84 years, but I respectfully disagree that 90% of certain folks behave in a certain way,

I DO agree, however, that an unusually large percentage of certain folks behave in a most unpleasant manner.

People of all backgrounds have often asked why.

No one agrees on the answer.

And no one ever will.

I have had a lot of unpleasant experiences with certain folks in my 84 years, but I respectfully disagree that 90% of certain folks behave in a certain way,

I DO agree that an unusually large percentage do, however, behave in a most unpleasant manner.

And no one ever will.
To clarify, I meant 90% of black people wish these fucking thugs would knock that shit off.

I DO agree that an unusually large percentage do, however, behave in a most unpleasant manner.

And no one ever will.
To clarify, I meant 90% of black people wish these fucking thugs would knock that shit off.

Thank you for the clarification.

Hopefully, you are right.

In response to this, the Gestapo (FBI) is asking the public for help in identifying white devils (supremacists) who may have spoken against the party.

Gestapo Front Man Chris Wray explained; "Der Juden, the whites, are the cause of this because of systemic racism in not supporting our glorious Reich. Our democracy can never be safe until every white person has sworn loyalty to the democrat party or is in the camps."

The FBI is dedicated to the eradication of whiteness which they say will end violence like this.

Forum List

Back