Illinois house bill will order gas stations to post Pritzker propaganda sign in window that is a complete lie or face $500 fine per day

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

Illinois House Bill Will Order Gas Stations to Post Pritzker Propaganda Sign in Window that Is a Complete Lie or Face $500 Fine per Day​

Commies are calling.​

All one can say is speechless, if people can’t see what these pukes are doing. Well standing by doing nothing is going to give you a nice little commie town.

The same thing happened years ago when congress added a new tax on cell phone bills but prohibited cell phone companies from calling it a tax

these bastards are slippery as eels

You have to ask? To a conservative, anything they don't like is communism. Was their latte too foamy? Communism.

I kind of feel jealous of conservatives. They don't have to think. They just repeat what they're told to repeat.
Thye have no problem putting up "I did that" Biden stickers on the communistic fuel pumps.

Well I remember when Dick Durban compared our Troop to the SS when Bush was President,
No, he didn't. He compared those using torture to the SS, which is accurate. You leaving that out makes you a torture apologist.

so maybe you should stop and realize the left has been scream Nazi as long as the Right has been calling you Commie traitors…
Again, a big ol' lie on your part.

No, he didn't. He compared those using torture to the SS, which is accurate. You leaving that out makes you a torture apologist.

Again, a big ol' lie on your part.
He compared our Troops to the SS and those like you applauded him for it!

Show me where our Troops committed Genocide?

I know you can’t !

Also you know very well you have been screaming Nazi for more than two decades, so stop lying!

You called Bush a damn Nazi, so let be clear everyone on the right is a Nazi and Trumpster in your Commie mind!

You have to ask? To a conservative, anything they don't like is communism. Was their latte too foamy? Communism.

I kind of feel jealous of conservatives. They don't have to think. They just repeat what they're told to repeat.
Conservatives drink coffee, not lattes.

Do you understand that gaslighting only works on your fellow fascist cult imbeciles?

Go on, lie all you want. Just understand that everyone knows you're lying.
What am I lying about?

Since 2013 you have been calling people Nazi on this fucking board and Trump wasn’t President then!

So who is lying?

It is you!

No if it looks like shit and smells like shit it's a communist.

Forum List

Back