White OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney stabs black boyfriend to death before vulgar social media post! maybe Braun was right about interracial marriage

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
No, it doesn't need to be national news. It doesn't even need to be local news. It is totally uninteresting.

Some guy dates a crazy bitch. He triggers her, she stabs him, he dies.

meh, who cares. Happens every day, all over the world.

sad. Life goes on.

the murderer’s legal name is Courtney Clenney aka Courtney Tailor on IG. She has 2 mil followers and this needs to be NATIONAL NEWS

Why? Some crazy bitch kills her boyfriend and you thinks it's national news worthy?

Sad for the dude, but he did date her of his own will.

Condolences to his family.....

and I hope your butt hurt over interracial marriage heals one day....seeing as tho its been like 60 years.....

In a similar story......this guy killed his girlfriend and then shot himself.....not sure why it was such a national story......but....does this mean white on white marriage should be re-examined??

• Banned
Why? Some crazy bitch kills her boyfriend and you thinks it's national news worthy?

Sad for the dude, but he did date her of his own will.
this is one of the rare instances where i think the woman is hot and her BF is ugly, but i do not condone killing, or racism, obviously

White Chick gets some BBC. What could possibly go wrong?
6bx5my.jpg

So why bring it up??
I don't think the forum member that posted this OP has ever even been with a woman, and I would be equally surprised if he has ever been with a black man. . .

. . . so? He is more than likely a racist fag.

It is yet, another troll thread. :rolleyes:

iu

Last edited:
the murderer’s legal name is Courtney Clenney aka Courtney Tailor on IG. She has 2 mil followers and this needs to be NATIONAL NEWS

You've obviously never dated a stripper. It's great...at first... but inevitably the crazy emerges and you find yourself starting at her though a splintered door with an axe in her hand doing the best Jack Nicholson "Shining" impression you've ever seen in person when you suddenly decide you really needed all new stuff anyway... climb out the window and flee into the night...

You've obviously never dated a stripper. It's great...at first... but inevitably the crazy emerges and you find yourself starting at her though a splintered door with an axe in her hand doing the best Jack Nicholson "Shining" impression you've ever seen in person when you suddenly decide you really needed all new stuff anyway... climb out the window and flee into the night...
i've dated everyone...literally

So she's a white supremacist because she was in a relationship with a black dude, or because she killed her black boyfriend?

I get it, it's "Only Fans" not "White Only Fans". Stabbed in the shoulder and died? How did that happen? The babe should be popular in the Florida womans prison system.

Forum List

Back