Pulaski city council member in Indiana arrested for voting outside his precinct multiple times

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Well, we found some more voter fraud. And it is another repub....apparently.

Thank you for admitting voter fraud happens. Now let's have the audits.
Seems to me all of the fraud is coming from repubs. The audits were conducted...the recounts were finished. Biden beat your King by even more than we originally reported. trump is a serial liar who had the "voter fraud" in the tubes for a couple years.

We have had multiple audits and nothing of any account was found in any of them. The NINJA'S didn't even find anything of any account.

No one has ever argued that you will not find the random instance but like in this case, it seems to get caught.

Once I saw "vote fraud", I knew the perp would be Republican. They always are.

Republicans have been brainwashed into thinking that their vote fraud campaign is justified. They're told that the Democrats are cheating, so all loyal Republicans have to countercheat to fight back. Except the Democrats aren't cheating.

Republicans have been brainwashed into thinking that their vote fraud campaign is justified. They're told that the Democrats are cheating, so all loyal Republicans have to countercheat to fight back. Except the Democrats aren't cheating.
You know if it were a Dem, trump and his cons would be shouting from the rooftops. But since it is a repub, you will not hear about it from the Australians news channel.

Sadly there are plenty Republican that did not agree with the vote fraud nonsense and let remember that…

Sadly there are plenty Republican that did not agree with the vote fraud nonsense and let remember that…
Really? Ask them and see what they reply. They are so afraid of TFG...they will "huummmm and hahhhh" and avoid admitting that he is a Serial Liar....who would rather see our electoral system destroyed than admit Biden beat his lying ars.

Well, we found some more voter fraud. And it is another repub....apparently.
Let me guess...

Really? Ask them and see what they reply. They are so afraid of TFG...they will "huummmm and hahhhh" and avoid admitting that he is a Serial Liar....who would rather see our electoral system destroyed than admit Biden beat his lying ars.
Romney, Barr, Kemp, and many more did not agree with Trump, so care to admit you are wrong just like the other idiot?

Romney, Barr, Kemp, and many more did not agree with Trump, so care to admit you are wrong just like the other idiot?
And each has beend trashed by MAGA. And yet....if the liar runs in 2024....you will all vote for the POS.

And each has beend trashed by MAGA. And yet....if the liar runs in 2024....you will all vote for the POS.
Wow, seeing I never voted for Trump nor have I ever bashed anyone that said Trump lost tell me you do not know squat about who I will vote for in 2024.

I find it amazing that someone like you believe it is smart to accuse me of supporting Trump or voting for him when I have been clear about my opinion of the Douche Nozzle.

Now does that mean I am so rabid that I blame the idiot for everything?

Nope!

Am I so delusional that I believe Trump will go to Prison?

Nope!

Now do me a favor:

1. Show me where I ever said I voted for Trump?

2. Show where I ever said the election was stolen??

3. Show where I ever agreed with Trump or his base over their comments about Barr, Kemp, Pence and so on???

Please show me and don’t use any excuse when you fail because you will fail seeing I am not a Trumpster!

Wow, seeing I never voted for Trump nor have I ever bashed anyone that said Trump lost tell me you do not know squat about who I will vote for in 2024.

I find it amazing that someone like you believe it is smart to accuse me of supporting Trump or voting for him when I have been clear about my opinion of the Douche Nozzle.

Now does that mean I am so rabid that I blame the idiot for everything?

Nope!

Am I so delusional that I believe Trump will go to Prison?

Nope!

Now do me a favor:

1. Show me where I ever said I voted for Trump?

2. Show where I ever said the election was stolen??

3. Show where I ever agreed with Trump or his base over their comments about Barr, Kemp, Pence and so on???

Please show me and don’t use any excuse when you fail because you will fail seeing I am not a Trumpster!
The majority of the MAGA movement still think trump was cheated. Glad you are not a trumpster.

How many more will it take?
That number is infinite. You have been lied to. Multiple audits have shown that, including "Cyber Ninjas".

Not to mention the opinions of Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, all of whom think this is bullshit.

Forum List

Back