Illinois Governor Goes Full Communist...Says Churches Cannot Open For Over A Year

Its also your right to die from Covid 19.
You also have right to STFU.
She's just spouting off because religion triggers her.
  • She's not rich.
  • She's not white.
  • She's not a man.
  • She thinks rich white dudes invented God.
God is a big black woman.
as long as God is a woman.
She is...

Only a woman could create such a fucked up earth..

So you in essence you said God, religions and the Bible created a fucked up earth!!
I don't think he was serious. Learn to recognize sarcasm.
God created the Earth.
Man created religions.
The Bible is just a historical account of the creation of man and the New Testament is a retelling of the Messiah.
FYI, God created the Earth but Lucifer dwells on it. That's why it's so screwed up.
Funny, I never hear leftists blaming Lucifer for anything.

Isaiah 45:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Interesting I never really studied issah, proverbs or revelation.

Thanks for opening my eyes to isash 45

You should, its good reading. :)

Isaiah
45:5~6

Nice

Just looked at NLT 45:7...

Of course they messed it up..

I was just talking to a Catholic preist a few weeks ago after my heart attach and he didn't understand...

He said "Chicago huh?"

He said " mission from God, huh?"

I said " Acts 20:24"
I noted you were absent from this message forum or maybe we have not run into each other for awhile. The Catholic church is more Jesus than Paul, but we are Paul too, in certain ways.

I was just talking to a Catholic preist a few weeks ago after my heart attach and he didn't understand...

He said "Chicago huh?"

I noted you were absent from this message forum or maybe we have not run into each other for awhile. The Catholic church is more Jesus than Paul, but we are Paul too, in certain ways.

Joe Smith, Paul, Muhammad..... .

He said "Chicago huh?"

The Catholic Church is a cult created by Rome.
It is a perverse off-shoot from the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
It has as much in common with the original scriptures as the Mormon Church.

Its also your right to die from Covid 19.
You also have right to STFU.
She's just spouting off because religion triggers her.
  • She's not rich.
  • She's not white.
  • She's not a man.
  • She thinks rich white dudes invented God.
God is a big black woman.
as long as God is a woman.
She is...

Only a woman could create such a fucked up earth..

So you in essence you said God, religions and the Bible created a fucked up earth!!
I don't think he was serious. Learn to recognize sarcasm.
God created the Earth.
Man created religions.
The Bible is just a historical account of the creation of man and the New Testament is a retelling of the Messiah.
FYI, God created the Earth but Lucifer dwells on it. That's why it's so screwed up.

Isaiah 45:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Interesting I never really studied issah, proverbs or revelation.

Thanks for opening my eyes to isash 45

You should, its good reading. :)

Isaiah
45:5~6

Nice

Just looked at NLT 45:7...

Of course they messed it up..

They pretty much say the same things.

He said "Chicago huh?"

They are the reason you have the bible you read or not. They created Christianity.

gee a lefty that hates Christians.... Oh and Jews. Jews are always lumped in with us Christians just not Muslims... Muslims they are the special ones...color me not shocked.

He said "Chicago huh?"

They are the reason you have the bible you read or not. They created Christianity.
The New Testament is Christianity.
The Bible is the story of the Hebrew Nation, the prophets, kings, and the people of Jesus Christ who gave birth to Christianity.

Especially odd because, I'm not sure, but wasn't he working for Trump's campaign too before the CIA investigated him for collusion with Russia?
So now you're saying Flynn is Lucifer?
Nah, it was just a joke about the democrats. Trump had Lucifer on his campaign and he was the ONE PERSON the democrats didn't mind. :21: I guess you missed it. Never mind.

that was a little premature

libs usually wait till someone disagrees with them before retreating behind the race card

I guess some have finally reached the point where they already know that they are wrong, and that whatever argument they are about to try to make has already been lost, before they even open their mouths, so sometimes, they just automatically reach for the Race Card to begin with.

and all yoou gawd dam scum onn here who said for three years " attack on churches" there's no attack on the Christians you stupid mother fkrs wouldn't know if your hair was on fire if the gawd dam tv didn't tell you it was.

What language was that supposed to be?

Some of the words appear to be English, but the manner in which the few English-appearing words are mingled with unrecognizable clusters of letters does not appear to convey any discernible meaning.

If he said movie theaters and concerts could open and churches have to close, I would say that is discriminatory.

If he closes all three it seems legal

The Constitution states freedom of Religion and does not mention 'Christian', either. So if the Governor plans on banning any church of any faith from reopening / meeting for a year the legal challenge regarding the Constitutionality of his mandate / decision remains valid.

Attacking this on the basis of religious freedom is the wrong approach, I think. The First Amendment also, equally, forbids violation of the people's right to peaceably assemble, and this applies regardless of any implied intent to suppress religious freedom.

I can't believe the dems are picking fights like this just months before an election...this tells me they have concluded that they can't win in November so they are trying to build their commie country from their minority position....back alley politics....dirty scoundrels....

It reminds me a bit of how my religion has me perceiving Satan's motives.

Satan tried to rebel against God, and lost. He knows, now, what his ultimate fate will be, and that he has no hope of avoiding that fate. With no possibility of accomplishing anything positive, and no desire to do so, he is just left, with nothing but spite, to try to f••• things up as badly as he can for everyone else, while he still has any ability to do anything.

I think the Democrats now know that they are in the same position, and are being driven by the same motive. They know that they are going to be massacred in the next election cycle, and so they are acting out of spite, to try to f••• things up as badly as they can, while they still have the power to do so.

Last edited:
and all yoou gawd dam scum onn here who said for three years " attack on churches" there's no attack on the Christians you stupid mother fkrs wouldn't know if your hair was on fire if the gawd dam tv didn't tell you it was.

What language was that supposed to be?

Some of the words appear to be English, but the manner in which the few English-appearing words are mingled with unrecognizable clusters of letters does not appear to convey any discernible meaning.

Alex

Forum List

Back