Illinois Governor Goes Full Communist...Says Churches Cannot Open For Over A Year

Its also your right to die from Covid 19.
Thats a pretty weak excuse from a political movement that hates religion in the first place

YOu have every right to go to church and die of covid 19. Every right, I don't want to intrude on your God given right. Rich white men gave you that right, to die in wars, to have mass shootings in churches, schools and synogogues, and to make heaven on earth. Ever think the pandemic was sent by God??

Thats a pretty weak excuse from a political movement that hates religion in the first place

YOu have every right to go to church and die of covid 19. Every right, I don't want to intrude on your God given right. Rich white men gave you that right, to die in wars, to have mass shootings in churches, schools and synogogues, and to make heaven on earth. Ever think the pandemic was sent by God??
Rich white men
that was a little premature

libs usually wait till someone disagrees with them before retreating behind the race card

Rich white men

libs usually wait till someone disagrees with them before retreating behind the race card

It was rich white men. Not the race card, just fact.

This is why they wanted to take our guns people:

So he says churches CAN open, just not with over 50 people in them for potentially year or more.

ITMT, I want to see the science behind this and what magically happens when you go from 49 to 50 or 51 people.
No more than 50, you dunce.

So I guess that means that the state and federal capitol cannot hold congress anymore.

Rich white men

Race is ALWAYS in their psyche, even if just below the surface.

Rich white men

It was rich white men. Not the race card, just fact.
No, its the race card

the Founders deserve all the praise and honer we can bestow on them for the great nation they gave us

Apparently not.

We knew the left was going to try to push people around by using an invisible weapon. Makes me wonder if they intentionally released it
Appears Bill Gates owns a patent on a form of Coronavirus. WTF??? I hear he feels he can control the world's population thru vaccination and health care.

We've been warning everyone about these people on the left.
Now everyone can see at their local level what real Dictators act like.

Last edited:
This is why they wanted to take our guns people:

So he says churches CAN open, just not with over 50 people in them for potentially year or more.

ITMT, I want to see the science behind this and what magically happens when you go from 49 to 50 or 51 people.
No more than 50, you dunce.
Please Explain the science of 50 people? Does the size f the church matter? Seems if there was a science to ii, the amount of people would be determined by the square footage of the church . So I take it the limit of 50 people is an arbitrary number with no science to back it up. More unconstitutional government over reach.

Forum List

Back