Illegal's Right To Work

What you are watching folks, it your "elitist" masters in government selling you and your country out right in front of your eyes

We have a record number of American citizens unemployed, yet here they are telling YOU illegal invaders have the same rights as you

and you say nothing

The only good thing I can say about the state our country is in is that I dont have any kids and I'll be dead long before it gets to bad.

Here is the current state of our country:

The United States is the world's largest national economy, representing 22% of nominal global GDP and 17% of global GDP (PPP).[23][24][25][26][27][28] The United States' GDP was estimated to be $17.711 trillion as of Q4 2014.
Source: Economy of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It is one reason why some on the left believe some on the right merely soothsay doomsdays for free on on contingency, while some on the left believe in the fiscal responsibility and the fiscal sincerity of doomsday tax rates.

And those days are coming.
There is no way in hell we can keep spending like we are and not have a total collapse.
And judging by the actions of both sides of the aisle,they know it's coming.

I found this comment interesting:
Once upon a time, a great nation had laws of sovereignty, now it's is a wasteland created by progressive-liberals and rhinos, that is now a boarderless society of autocrats, thieves and thugs.
It used to be called America, now it's called ?

with the article from:
Obama Expands Immigration Via Border Security Plan The Daily Caller

we are now witnessing :

Than you have this little gem.....
Obama Immigration Will Drown Conservatism The Daily Caller

What you are watching folks, it your "elitist" masters in government selling you and your country out right in front of your eyes

We have a record number of American citizens unemployed, yet here they are telling YOU illegal invaders have the same rights as you

and you say nothing

The only good thing I can say about the state our country is in is that I dont have any kids and I'll be dead long before it gets to bad.

The United States is the world's largest national economy, representing 22% of nominal global GDP and 17% of global GDP (PPP).[23][24][25][26][27][28] The United States' GDP was estimated to be $17.711 trillion as of Q4 2014.

It is one reason why some on the left believe some on the right merely soothsay doomsdays for free on on contingency, while some on the left believe in the fiscal responsibility and the fiscal sincerity of doomsday tax rates.

There is no way in hell we can keep spending like we are and not have a total collapse.
Why such a sad lack of Faith in Capitalism, person on the right?

I found this comment interesting:
Once upon a time, a great nation had laws of sovereignty, now it's is a wasteland created by progressive-liberals and rhinos, that is now a boarderless society of autocrats, thieves and thugs.
It used to be called America, now it's called ?

with the article from:
Obama Expands Immigration Via Border Security Plan The Daily Caller

we are now witnessing :
We have a Commerce Clause; why are we losing money on Commerce at our borders?

and you say nothing

Oh I have faith in capitalism ...I also have complete confidence in the ability of the left and rinos to fuck it up.

and you say nothing

Oh I have faith in capitalism ...I also have complete confidence in the ability of the left and rinos to fuck it up.
What I understand you to say, is that even the right can't seem to find Good capitalists who can make more money, even with recourse to an official Mint.

This is a picture of Obama's promise to Transform AMERCIA
He just hid from you how he planned on doing it. stand and speak up or forever hold yourself accountable

'Speaking about Attorney General nominee Loretta Lynch’s statement that illegal aliens have the “right to work” in the United States, Sen. David Vitter (R-La.) said he was “astounded” by Lynch’s comments, calling them “crazy” and “just not true.”'

This is a lie, Lynch said no such thing.

The proof is in the transcript of the actual exchange at the bottom of the page of the article linked in the OP.

I still don't understand how if you're in a country illegally, you can then do legal things like get a driver's license, employment (filing tax withholding documents et al.,) and other legal things. Shouldn't all that be illegal too if the start of your seeking legal documents was itself illegal? How it works in other areas of law as when a thief steals property, gets caught and prosecuted, they can't then sell movie rights to their story profiting from their crime like. Seems like we allow 'profiting' from the crime of illegal immigration though.

Our own governments are allowing illegal invaders to get drivers licenses, giving them work permits, etc etc

why do you think that is? we have MILLIONS OF LEGAL citizens out of work.

think about it folks. you better start waking up

Our own governments are allowing illegal invaders to get drivers licenses, giving them work permits, etc etc

And you live on government benefits and live in trailer park

And you live on government benefits and live in trailer park

No, that would be the illegal alien invaders living several families in a trailer subsidizing their low waged jobs with welfare freebies thru their numerous anchor babies. Which Americans pay for thru their taxes while they watch the wages drop for their blue-collared jobs because illegals and their greedy employers are both breaking the law.

'Speaking about Attorney General nominee Loretta Lynch’s statement that illegal aliens have the “right to work” in the United States, Sen. David Vitter (R-La.) said he was “astounded” by Lynch’s comments, calling them “crazy” and “just not true.”'

This is a lie, Lynch said no such thing.

The proof is in the transcript of the actual exchange at the bottom of the page of the article linked in the OP.

Just the right practicing their "gospel Truth".

I still don't understand how if you're in a country illegally, you can then do legal things like get a driver's license, employment (filing tax withholding documents et al.,) and other legal things. Shouldn't all that be illegal too if the start of your seeking legal documents was itself illegal? How it works in other areas of law as when a thief steals property, gets caught and prosecuted, they can't then sell movie rights to their story profiting from their crime like. Seems like we allow 'profiting' from the crime of illegal immigration though.
It has to do with the nature of our federal form of government and States' rights. "Jaywalking" over an imaginary State line into our Union is only a federal misdemeanor.

States no longer retain their former States' right over immigration since 1808 when it became a sovereign, federal power.

States have a right to ensure Commerce is lawful in their own State markets.

It has to do with the nature of our federal form of government and States' rights. "Jaywalking" over an imaginary State line into our Union is only a federal misdemeanor.

States no longer retain their former States' right over immigration since 1808 when it became a sovereign, federal power.

States have a right to ensure Commerce is lawful in their own State markets.

Seems to me we have duplicative and redunant laws. The Federal, and the States. If Federal law always trumps State law when they conflict, why have state laws at all?

Forum List

Back