Illegal's Right To Work

So how exactly do I access this mint douche bag?
Personally it doesnt effect me one way or another if you dumbfucks cant find a job as I'm retired. As a matter of fact it makes it easy to hire cheap mexican labor which saves me money.
Go ahead and screw yourself and your children,it's on you.

So you're a law breaking, anti-American POS? Well thanks for sharing!

Your boy obama is the one letting them in the country. If it were up to me I would hire Americans but the mexicans have priced them out of the work force.
So if you and your kids cant find a job it's all on you,and I dont mind fucking your type over...you deserve everything you get for making it happen.
Have fun in the soup lines ya fuken idiot.
dude, we have a Commerce Clause, why are we losing money on Commerce at our borders?

Why do you keep bringing up the commerce clause when it has nothing to do with illegal immigration?
Yes, it does; it means we need Commerce not a war on illegals.

You're a complete retard spewing ridiculous things that have nothing to do with our current problem.
And as I've already said illegals wont affect me one way or another,but I hope they destroy everything you hold dear....because you deserve it.
You are a disgrace to this country and unfortunately I'm not allowed to say what I really believe should happen to people like you.

Your boy obama is the one letting them in the country. If it were up to me I would hire Americans but the mexicans have priced them out of the work force.
So if you and your kids cant find a job it's all on you,and I dont mind fucking your type over...you deserve everything you get for making it happen.
dude, we have a Commerce Clause, why are we losing money on Commerce at our borders?

Why do you keep bringing up the commerce clause when it has nothing to do with illegal immigration?

You're a complete retard spewing ridiculous things that have nothing to do with our current problem.
And as I've already said illegals wont affect me one way or another,but I hope they destroy everything you hold dear....because you deserve it.
You are a disgrace to this country and unfortunately I'm not allowed to say what I really believe should happen to people like you.
dude, it is only your lack of a clue and a Cause, that is ridiculous; we have a Commerce Clause, why are we losing money on Commerce at our borders?

dude, it is only your lack of a clue and a Cause, that is ridiculous; we have a Commerce Clause, why are we losing money on Commerce at our borders?

Who.gives.a.fuck!!!
Americans are losing jobs to illegals. That is the problem!!
American money sent back to mexico is second only to oil in the mexican economy.
And the American people get nothing but low wages and fewer jobs in return.
The only people who benefit are the mexicans the mexican government and our government...the American people are getting the shaft. PERIOD!
How about we charge a 20% tax on all monies sent to mexico,because they sure as hell aren't spending the money here and benefiting our economy.
You're giving our country away to people who dont give a shit about America or what it means to be an American.
Thats traitorous behavior.

We have habeas corpus, why is the global temperature rising?

Who.gives.a.fuck!!!
Americans are losing jobs to illegals. That is the problem!!
American money sent back to mexico is second only to oil in the mexican economy.
And the American people get nothing but low wages and fewer jobs in return.
The only people who benefit are the mexicans the mexican government and our government...the American people are getting the shaft. PERIOD!
How about we charge a 20% tax on all monies sent to mexico,because they sure as hell aren't spending the money here and benefiting our economy.
You're giving our country away to people who dont give a shit about America or what it means to be an American.
Thats traitorous behavior.
what do you mean, who gives a fuck?! Any person who lays any claim to fiscal forms of responsibility, should give a fuck just on general principle. We should not be running massive deficits if we were busier engaged in Commerce, with our Commerce Clause.

I dont want to hear anymore crying about wages or lack of jobs from liberals until they start demanding we shut the borders and deport all illegals.

Two Immigrants For Every New Job Since 2000 The Daily Caller

I don't want to hear the right complaining they can't make more money with a Commerce Clause and an official Mint at their disposal.

Personally it doesnt effect me one way or another if you dumbfucks cant find a job as I'm retired. As a matter of fact it makes it easy to hire cheap mexican labor which saves me money.

Obama is not my boy. I never voted for him. So it's alright for you to take advantage of corruption in our government to increase your selfish profits while breaking the law? That makes you just as much of anti-American POS as he is! If it were up to you you'd hire Americans? Why isn't it up to you whom you hire?

I still don't understand how if you're in a country illegally, you can then do legal things like get a driver's license, employment (filing tax withholding documents et al.,) and other legal things. Shouldn't all that be illegal too if the start of your seeking legal documents was itself illegal? How it works in other areas of law as when a thief steals property, gets caught and prosecuted, they can't then sell movie rights to their story profiting from their crime like. Seems like we allow 'profiting' from the crime of illegal immigration though.
It has to do with the nature of our federal form of government and States' rights. "Jaywalking" over an imaginary State line into our Union is only a federal misdemeanor.

States no longer retain their former States' right over immigration since 1808 when it became a sovereign, federal power.

States have a right to ensure Commerce is lawful in their own State markets.

Imaginary line? Jaywalking? LOL! Doesn't matter how you try to smooth over what they do. It is against the law to come here illegally and therefore must be deported. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.
It is a misdemeanor not a felony.

So what? They are still in violation of our immigration laws and subject to deportation. Many of them have been deported but they came back and that is a felony. It is a felony to work with a fake or stolen ID or to work under the table while evading income taxes also. Is that enough felonies for you?

War on illegals? By seeking justice on American lawbreakers is that a war on them also? WTF is wrong with you?

We take away a felons' right to vote in most places. Yet we give an illegal alien (presumedly commiting felonies to get here illegally) the right to vote. How's that make sense?

We deny felons the right to profit from their crimes via books, movies, etc. Yet we allow illegal immigrants to profit from their crime getting jobs, housing, government documents, etc.

I could give a crap where people live, or where they go, but as a matter of law I'm confused.
Nope: "jaywalking" across an imaginary State line is only a misdemeanor.[/QUOTE
There is no imaginary line and they aren't jaywalking you POS!

I dont want to hear anymore crying about wages or lack of jobs from liberals until they start demanding we shut the borders and deport all illegals.

Two Immigrants For Every New Job Since 2000 The Daily Caller

I don't want to hear the right complaining they can't make more money with a Commerce Clause and an official Mint at their disposal.
Who cares what you don't want to hear. You make things up and then poo-poo how they believe this crap.

In case you missed it, a misdemeanor is a crime. It comes with a set of actions that are called punishments.

Also, the Federalist papers are not laws, they are debates that occurred between the countries founders that help us understand what they were thinking at the time of incorporation.

The commerce clause and capitalism will work just fine once the impediments to their functioning are removed.

not the same Thing. We do have a Commerce Clause. Why are we losing money on Commerce at our border and not solving our illegal problem, with our Commerce Clause?

I still don't understand how if you're in a country illegally, you can then do legal things like get a driver's license, employment (filing tax withholding documents et al.,) and other legal things. Shouldn't all that be illegal too if the start of your seeking legal documents was itself illegal? How it works in other areas of law as when a thief steals property, gets caught and prosecuted, they can't then sell movie rights to their story profiting from their crime like. Seems like we allow 'profiting' from the crime of illegal immigration though.
It has to do with the nature of our federal form of government and States' rights. "Jaywalking" over an imaginary State line into our Union is only a federal misdemeanor.

States no longer retain their former States' right over immigration since 1808 when it became a sovereign, federal power.

States have a right to ensure Commerce is lawful in their own State markets.

Imaginary line? Jaywalking? LOL! Doesn't matter how you try to smooth over what they do. It is against the law to come here illegally and therefore must be deported. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.
It is a misdemeanor not a felony.

So what? They are still in violation of our immigration laws and subject to deportation. Many of them have been deported but they came back and that is a felony. It is a felony to work with a fake or stolen ID or to work under the table while evading income taxes also. Is that enough felonies for you?
It is only a federal misdemeanor not a State crime at all, since 1808; only the right appeals to ignorance of the law while proclaiming themselves to have acquired and possessed, the "gospel Truth".

War on illegals? By seeking justice on American lawbreakers is that a war on them also? WTF is wrong with you?
It is only a misdemeanor. Why are we losing money on Commerce, with our Commerce Clause? Remember, only bad Capitalists don't have a good answer. :p

not the same Thing. We do have a Commerce Clause. Why are we losing money on Commerce at our border and not solving our illegal problem, with our Commerce Clause?

Acid rain.

We take away a felons' right to vote in most places. Yet we give an illegal alien (presumedly commiting felonies to get here illegally) the right to vote. How's that make sense?

We deny felons the right to profit from their crimes via books, movies, etc. Yet we allow illegal immigrants to profit from their crime getting jobs, housing, government documents, etc.

I could give a crap where people live, or where they go, but as a matter of law I'm confused.
Nope: "jaywalking" across an imaginary State line is only a misdemeanor.[/QUOTE
There is no imaginary line and they aren't jaywalking you POS!
It is only a misdemeanor and there is an imaginary State line. You merely need a clue and Cause, instead of your diversions and that form of fallacy for your Cause.

A misdemeanor is still a punishable offense under law. And in the case of an illegal, it should be deportation. They are here ILLEGALLY and broke the law.

Acid rain.
Only the right believes Capitalism is useless in this case; do they forget they have to practice their Communism, in Cuba.

Forum List

Back