Illegals all Trump's fault... Because Donald Trump thinks it's bad for him politically,

Fuck you and your border bitching! You shot down the border bill! So now you sleep in the bed YOU made. So shut your fucking pie hole! You have no one to blame but yourselves.

Oh LOOK another tough little boy!!!!!

So anyone who abides the law is a racist. That means according to your logic anyone that breaks the law is a person of color?
No, anybody who constantly bitches about migrants and people entering the country are racist. And anyone who supports Trump is a racist. In regards to migrants and undocumented workers, Trump echoed the words of Hitler when he called them "vermin" and said "...they were poisoning the blood of America".

So if the shoe fits...

No, anybody who constantly bitches about migrants and people entering the country are racist. And anyone who supports Trump is a racist. In regards to migrants and undocumented workers, Trump echoed the words of Hitler when he called them "vermin" and said "...they were poisoning the blood of America".

So if the shoe fits...

What a lying pig you are. Let them come, LEGALLY. We have laws and we have borders ALL should be respected and obeyed. Punks like you are simply ignorant children.

I see you dont believe in the rule of law
Of course I believe in the rule of law. I also believe your objection to people seeking asylum has more to do with racism than it does the rule of law.

And if you are a Trump supporter, then shove that rule of law garbage up your ass! Because no one in this country has more disdain for the rule of law than Trump.

Of course I believe in the rule of law. I also believe your objection to people seeking asylum has more to do with racism than it does the rule of law.

And if you are a Trump supporter, then shove that rule of law garbage up your ass! Because no one in this country has more disdain for the rule of law than Trump.
The rule of law is all you have to concern yourself with

Playing the race card does not absolve illegal aliens from breaking the law

More pig lies. ( seeking asylum) Make them obey the Law and report to an established Port of Entry, Lord you're a dumb one.

So if the shoe fits...
I don’t bitch about migrants. As my relatives are legal migrants! You are so wrong as I’m son of legal immigrants!
Don't let the derailer fraud distract you
You have YET to prove ONE shred of proof for your truly uninformed statements. Keep it up though because
every time you don't show and source or substantiation...it truly shows your ignorance!

The rule of law is all you have to concern yourself with

Playing the race card does not absolve illegal aliens from breaking the law
I agree. But to put this in perspective, the only ones making the biggest deal out of this issue, are racists.

I don’t bitch about migrants. As my relatives are legal migrants! You are so wrong as I’m son of legal immigrants!

You have YET to prove ONE shred of proof for your truly uninformed statements. Keep it up though because
every time you don't show and source or substantiation...it truly shows your ignorance!
You sure do put a lot in to your posts to make your point.

If you support Trump, don't talk to me about the law.

BTW, that plaque is about American values.
BY THE WAY, when that plaque was placed ALL immigrants had to come through ports of entry and many were rejected and sent back to their country of origin. The US only accepted LAW ABIDING, HEALTHY IMMIGRANTS WHO GUARANTEED NOT TO BE A DRAIN ON THE PUBLIC PURSE. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Forum List

Back