Illegals all Trump's fault... Because Donald Trump thinks it's bad for him politically,

They all contribute to local economies.
That is a good thing.
So you are in favor of people breaking the law right? Have you killed, robbed, assaulted, raped anyone?
I don't understand people like you because the reason for laws against illegal migrants is simple.
Why do you a lock on your door? I grew up in a small town when and where law abiding was common!
But when people like you approve of people breaking the law when others like my relatives abide by the laws of the land
i.e. naturalized citizens... You are against civilization.
Basically you are uncivilized and approve of law breaking. I bet you drive over the speed limit all the time, rob your local stores, assault helpless people... again against abiding by the laws!

No illegal alien migrants should be allowed in the US

And that includes asylum seekers till they have been vetted

Meaning remain in mexico while they wait for a visa even if it takes years

As for legal immigration it should be limited to outstanding candidates with education and skills that enrich the country irregardless of skin color.

Meaning merit based immigration only plus the wives and children

But no other relatives
So another racist shoots his fucking mouth off!

So you are in favor of people breaking the law right? Have you killed, robbed, assaulted, raped anyone?
I don't understand people like you because the reason for laws against illegal migrants is simple.
Why do you a lock on your door? I grew up in a small town when and where law abiding was common!
But when people like you approve of people breaking the law when others like my relatives abide by the laws of the land
i.e. naturalized citizens... You are against civilization.
Basically you are uncivilized and approve of law breaking. I bet you drive over the speed limit all the time, rob your local stores, assault helpless people... again against abiding by the laws!
What does it say at the bottom of the Statue of Liberty you un-American piece of shit?

What does it say at the bottom of the Statue of Liberty you un-American piece of shit?
That's a poem, it's never been US government policy. At the height of European immigration ALL immigrants had to pass through a port of entry (usually Ellis Island) where they were thoroughly screened for disease and being able to support themselves. Thats AFTER the shipping companies had done their own through screening because they had to transport rejected immigrant back to the port of departure at the shipping company's expense.

Bingo

The admission of guilt is obvious
THANK YOU! Calling someone like me who wants LEGAL immigrants like my relatives did "racists". That means any illegal immigrant must be brown in Mac-7's statement then must be illegal therefore all Illegals are non-white and that is racists as my relatives that followed the law are white... i.e. all Whites obey the law... according to Bingo then all illegals are brown because they don't obey the law! Talk about racists!

Last edited:
THANK YOU! Calling someone like me who wants LEGAL immigrants like my relatives did "racists". That means any illegal immigrant must be brown in Bingo's statement then must be illegal therefore all Illegals are non-white and that is racists as my relatives that followed the law are white... i.e. all Whites obey the law... according to Bingo then all illegals are brown because they don't obey the law! Talk about racists!
He has no credible argument so screaming “RACIST!” is all he’s got

What race is "immigrant"?
According to MAC-7 anyone that comes across the border "ILLEGALLY" is brown as he assumes I'm white and all whites are "racists" and he thinks I think all of the 13 million "illegal migrants" are brown.

According to MAC-7 anyone that comes across the border "ILLEGALLY" is brown as he assumes I'm white and all whites are "racists" and he thinks I think all of the 13 million "illegal migrants" are brown.
Sounds like something you two need to work out.

Sounds like something you two need to work out.
So "illegal" behavior is something to be worked out?
Tell that to Biden as he ENCOURAGED Illegal behavior when he said in 9/12/2019....!
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

This was totally ignorance on his part in encouraging behavior... "Illegal immigration" that evidently is OK for
the border of Texas but...no...no... not Biden's residence!
Explain to me what excuse does Biden have for having a wall around his home, but his first act on 1/20/21
by Biden on Wednesday ordered a “pause” on all wall construction within a week, one of 17 executive orders issued on his first day in office, including six dealing with immigration.
The order leaves billions of dollars of work unfinished — but still under contract —

Bidenshomewithwall.png

“He thinks that I think that he thinks that I think...” = something you two need to work out.

Remember these millions of illegals heard Biden ENCOURAGE THEM...
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

But according to Biden.."Every day between now and November, the American people are going to know that the only reason the border is not secure is Donald Trump and his MAGA Republican friends," he said.

After he became president, Biden on 1/20/21 did the following:
In his first 100 days in office, Biden signed more than 60 executive actions, 24 of which are direct reversals of Trump’s policies.

Joe Biden to pause border wall construction, issue protections for DACA recipients and roll back other Trump immigration policies​

On the same afternoon he’s sworn in as the nation’s 46th president, Joe Biden will take executive actions that will undo several of former President Donald Trump’s immigration policies, his transition team announced Wednesday.

OH...NOTE... Largest number under Biden nationality... hmmm China! Really? How many of these Chinese are terrorists?

View attachment 898762

Piss on Biden.

1712542735981.png

Forum List

Back