Illegals all Trump's fault... Because Donald Trump thinks it's bad for him politically,

Read the plaque at the bottom of the Statue of Liberty and tell me who's the traitor, asshole!
YOU ARE!
Because you want any illegal enemy of the USA to come in without any security!
Wherever you live is there a door? Why? DUH....Security! You don't want a total stranger just to walk in, or maybe being the dummy you are you let them come in immediately?

Most people will know who is at the door before they open the door, but if they don't know they don't let the stranger in! That simple dummy!
If the illegal immigrant, DOESN"T want to come through the door LEGALLY... then the immigrant is duh... an "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT" regardless of what the statue of Liberty plaque says.
NOTE the key phrase..."yearning to breathe free, !
Dummy... you don't "breath free" if you break a law... i.e. coming illegally!
The plaque says.....
Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

NO WHERE does it say that illegal immigrants will get an average of $68,000/year per illegal!
Using the National Academies’ estimate of immigrants’ net fiscal impact by education level, we estimate that the lifetime fiscal drain (taxes paid minus costs) for each illegal immigrant is about $68,000, although this estimate comes with some caveats.

Biden's just trying to free himself from the phrase,"Stupid is as stupid does," and blaming anybody else but himself for the fiasco he created out of the border, 95% of Americans know he's stupid. The other 5% are in assylums because they cannot think right. That is a given, not something President Trump had anything to do with.
If you want Biden to score another win and pass immigration legislation he’ll do it. He called you on it now you don’t want it. Interesting.

Have you housed any of the illegals? Or are you the usual "do as I say, not as I do" lib?
Republican business owners all over America hire illegals. Rich people too. They are stealing or robbing the American blue collar middle class of billions of dollars every year.

Say it. Illegal Employers.

If you want Biden to score another win and pass immigration legislation he’ll do it. He called you on it now you don’t want it. Interesting.call a
Hardly. Biden is so busy smearing half the nation's best Americans who vote independently I doubt he is qualified to call me on my words that accurately refract his open border policy to simply bring in third world prison populations onto beleaguered border states where border criminals who break every American law in the book. With nine million imigrants he welcomed, Americans from coast to coast are tired of the killings, the thefts, and the I'll will of freed murderers, rapists, thieves, and dishonest convicts who are no longer a burden on the countries they came from because of President Biden's unilateral border fiasco in which criminals rape children whose parents abandoned the children by giving them over to the greedy drug demons who kill one hundred thousand Americans per annum for the last few years. The fentanyl deaths the cartels pushed on America may start a war between formerly good neighboring countries who profit from under the table money they receive from the ruthless drug and small child traffickers.

Thinking about the horrible fate of abandoned children makes me want to hurl, so I am retiring early this evening. Vespers tonight will be about asking God to give those Americans who adopt these devastated little ones and a sound rebuttal for a very stupid committee that brought the killings, maimings, and child abusers to populate American prisons at taxpayer expense as if Bidenflation weren't picking voters' pockets for this folly and making paupers out of senior middle class who worked hard to make a living and now must use up their nest eggs not on sightseeing, but on buying groceries and paying high prices for necessities such as gas for the car and lawn mowers. What a buncha buffoons did that to the once average baby boomer generation. Maybe Mr. E. Musk can organize a new library of helpful hints on surviving and doing as best we can while prosperity declines like the Great Depression of the 1930s. And I hope Trump can bring his bargaining skills to win back for better times when he wins a second chance to grace the Oval Office. But my prayers for tonight are for migrant children who have nobody standing up for them as their loss of family is horrific. Prayers up!
Love ya'll and hope for better times ahead for all. God is good, and Iam putting my trust in his love for all these orphaned kids whose desperate parents/foreign countries turned them loose to the monsters in the trafficking horrors.

Last edited:
Hardly. Biden is so busy smearing half the nation's best Americans who vote independently I doubt he is qualified to call me on my words that accurately refract his open border policy to simply bring in third world prison populations onto beleaguered border states where border criminals who break every American law in the book. With nine million imigrants he welcomed, Americans from coast to coast are tired of the killings, the thefts, and the I'll will of freed murderers, rapists, thieves, and dishonest convicts who are no longer a burden on the countries they came from because of President Biden's unilateral border fiasco in which criminals rape children whose parents abandoned the children by giving them over to the greedy drug demons who kill one hundred thousand Americans per annum for the last few years. The fentanyl deaths the cartels pushed on America may start a war between formerly good neighboring countries who profit from under the table money they receive from the ruthless drug and small child traffickers.

Thinking about the horrible fate of abandoned children makes me want to hurl, so I am retiring early this evening. Vespers tonight will be about asking God to give those Americans who adopt these devastated little ones and a sound rebuttal for a very stupid committee that brought the killings, maimings, and child abusers to populate American prisons at taxpayer expense as if Bidenflation weren't picking voters' pockets for this folly and making paupers out of senior middle class who worked hard to make a living and now must use up their nest eggs not on sightseeing, but on buying groceries and paying high prices for necessities such as gas for the car and lawn mowers. What a buncha buffoons did that to the once average baby boomer generation. Maybe Mr. E. Musk can organize a new library of helpful hints on surviving and doing as best we can while prosperity declines like the Great Depression of the 1930s. And I hope Trump can bring his bargaining skills to win back for better times when he wins a second chance to grace the Oval Office. But my prayers for tonight are for migrant children who have nobody standing up for them as their loss of family is horrific. Prayers up!
Love ya'll and hope for better times ahead for all. God is good, and Iam putting my trust in his love for all these orphaned kids whose desperate parents/foreign countries turned them loose to the monsters in the trafficking horrors.
I dont agree there are good people on both sides of a klan rally protest or insurrection.

What you see as good Americans I see as Nazis or putin supporters. I’m sure there are some good Russians who like putin, right?

YOU ARE!
Because you want any illegal enemy of the USA to come in without any security!
Wherever you live is there a door? Why? DUH....Security! You don't want a total stranger just to walk in, or maybe being the dummy you are you let them come in immediately?

Most people will know who is at the door before they open the door, but if they don't know they don't let the stranger in! That simple dummy!
If the illegal immigrant, DOESN"T want to come through the door LEGALLY... then the immigrant is duh... an "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT" regardless of what the statue of Liberty plaque says.
NOTE the key phrase..."yearning to breathe free, !
Dummy... you don't "breath free" if you break a law... i.e. coming illegally!
The plaque says.....
Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

NO WHERE does it say that illegal immigrants will get an average of $68,000/year per illegal!
Using the National Academies’ estimate of immigrants’ net fiscal impact by education level, we estimate that the lifetime fiscal drain (taxes paid minus costs) for each illegal immigrant is about $68,000, although this estimate comes with some caveats.
Quit your bitching! You had a chance to stop it and you chose not to. So shut the fuck up! That's your fault! You sleep in the bed you made.

Last edited:
Quit your batching! You had a chance to stop it and you chose not to. So shut the fuck up! That's your fault! You sleep in the bed you made.
I don't think I've ever been accused of "batching".... what is that?
Oh wait that's your laziness that makes you a truly uninformed and definitely unintelligent member!
How was Biden's encouragement to the illegals ....
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

be MY fault?
Remember Trump was building the wall that Biden stopped on his first day in office! How would you like to have your neighbors tear down YOUR wall around your house?
FACT:
JANUARY 20, 2021

Proclamation on the Termination Of Emergency With Respect To The Southern Border Of The United States And Redirection Of Funds Diverted To Border Wall Construction​

How stupid can you and Biden be encouraging "surge to the border" and then stop building the walls?
FACTS:
BidenVsTrumpimmigrants.png

TrumpvsBidenilleagals010324.png

I don't think I've ever been accused of "batching".... what is that?
Oh wait that's your laziness that makes you a truly uninformed and definitely unintelligent member!
How was Biden's encouragement to the illegals ....

be MY fault?
Remember Trump was building the wall that Biden stopped on his first day in office! How would you like to have your neighbors tear down YOUR wall around your house?
FACT:
JANUARY 20, 2021

Proclamation on the Termination Of Emergency With Respect To The Southern Border Of The United States And Redirection Of Funds Diverted To Border Wall Construction​

How stupid can you and Biden be encouraging "surge to the border" and then stop building the walls?
FACTS:
View attachment 921350

View attachment 921351

Fuck you and your data dumps. This is nothing but a made up issue on the right. You fuckers are racists, that's all there is to it.

But look at the bright side, you can always serve as a bad American.

No, because I don't think this is a problem. I think this is a bullshit issue made up by you fuckers to distract from the fact that Republicans are fucked human beings that have nothing to offer the country.

You are in denial pal.
It's worse now than it's ever been, and I can post story after story like this one.

Fewer hours, fewer flowers: Denver's migrant crisis threatens to overwhelm its compassion​

Fuck you and your data dumps. This is nothing but a made up issue on the right. You fuckers are racists, that's all there is to it.

But look at the bright side, you can always serve as a bad American.
Is that all you can do? Wow. How intelligent. You really are a good example of the stupid uninformed people that have NO idea of how to deal with the facts. Sad and I truly feel sorry for you.

You are in denial pal.
It's worse now than it's ever been, and I can post story after story like this one.

Fewer hours, fewer flowers: Denver's migrant crisis threatens to overwhelm its compassion​

You guys had a chance to stop it and you chose not to. You have only yourselves to blame.

Is that all you can do? Wow. How intelligent. You really are a good example of the stupid uninformed people that have NO idea of how to deal with the facts. Sad and I truly feel sorry for you.
Really? How does your Ukrainian friend think of you fuckers voting against helping his country in its war against the Russians?

No, we have the stupid fuck who invited it in the first place to blame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bullshit! He was ready to sign that bi-partisan bill, but you racist fuckers shot it down in the House because your dead-beat daddy thought it might help the Biden campaign.

That is all on you fuckers! You'd rather see America trashed, than do something good for the country.

You people are really fucked Americans!

No, we have the stupid fuck who invited it in the first place to blame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure you know this but these idiots that support Biden don't seem to understand the depth of encouragement that all those illegals, drug dealers, cartels loved to hear!
ow was Biden's encouragement to the illegals ....

Now people make excuse this as taking out of context... well tell that to these people!

TrumpvsBidenilleagals010324chart.png

Fact: Many studies have been done. They cannot show "illegal immigration" has a net negative effect on America. Are you aware, for example, that any "illegal" who is paid with a check is contributing to a Social Security fund they are very unlikely ever to benefit from?

Fact: trump opposed the Bipartisan Border bill, captained by a Senator with impeccable conservative credentials, before he or anyone else knew what was in it. He knew a solution would be fatal to his demagoguery.

Fact: Worse than trump, every MAGAt came out against the bill simply because trump told you to. You didn't know what was in it, either. Few of you do, even now.

Fact: Murdoch's tabloids and proven liars ($750 mil worth of proof) at Faux Gnus are bombarding you easily frightened, easily suckered simps, with ANECDOTAL "EVIDENCE" (look it up, dummies) in the form of "mud people" horror stories in order to keep you trembling and obedient.

Fact: These "illegals" are coming here, because we fucked up their home countries big time. MS-13 is just one of St. Raygun's illegitimate children. They are knocking on our door, now, and selfish, unAmerican MAGAts are slamming the door shut in their faces, because you don't want Mrs. MAGAt to know what you've been up to.

One more fact: This may provoke much hissing and spitting and victim-wannabe crybabying. Not one MAGAt in all of Rightardia, however, will offer anything of substance in defense of their right to be hysterical.

Forum List

Back