Illegals all Trump's fault... Because Donald Trump thinks it's bad for him politically,

Remember these millions of illegals heard Biden ENCOURAGE THEM...
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

But according to Biden.."Every day between now and November, the American people are going to know that the only reason the border is not secure is Donald Trump and his MAGA Republican friends," he said.

After he became president, Biden on 1/20/21 did the following:
In his first 100 days in office, Biden signed more than 60 executive actions, 24 of which are direct reversals of Trump’s policies.

Joe Biden to pause border wall construction, issue protections for DACA recipients and roll back other Trump immigration policies​

On the same afternoon he’s sworn in as the nation’s 46th president, Joe Biden will take executive actions that will undo several of former President Donald Trump’s immigration policies, his transition team announced Wednesday.

OH...NOTE... Largest number under Biden nationality... hmmm China! Really? How many of these Chinese are terrorists?

View attachment 898762

Fuck you and your border bitching! You shot down the border bill! So now you sleep in the bed YOU made. So shut your fucking pie hole! You have no one to blame but yourselves.

You're an imbecile.

Fuck you and your border bitching! You shot down the border bill! So now you sleep in the bed YOU made. So shut your fucking pie hole! You have no one to blame but yourselves.
There WAS NOT a border issue until Dummies like you and your feuer made this dumb ass encouragement for
illegals, coyotes, drug cartels to "surge to the border!

Tell me what objective was there in urging the surging of illegals?

Over 42,000 Non-Citizens, Including Perhaps 20,000 Illegal Immigrants, Could Vote in D.C. Elections​

Based on current population data from the Census Bureau and voting data from previous elections, Just Facts has conducted a study to estimate the number of votes illegally cast by non-citizens in the battleground states of the 2020 election. The results—documented in this spreadsheet—show that such fraudulent activities have netted Joe Biden the following extra votes in these tightly contested states:

• Arizona: 51,081 ± 17,689
  • Georgia: 54,950 ± 19,025
  • Michigan: 22,585 ± 7,842
  • Nevada: 22,021 ± 7,717
  • North Carolina: 46,218 ± 16,001
  • Pennsylvania: 32,706 ± 11,332
  • Wisconsin: 5,010 ± 1,774

There WAS NOT a border issue until Dummies like you and your feuer made this dumb ass encouragement for
illegals, coyotes, drug cartels to "surge to the border!

Tell me what objective was there in urging the surging of illegals?

Over 42,000 Non-Citizens, Including Perhaps 20,000 Illegal Immigrants, Could Vote in D.C. Elections​

Based on current population data from the Census Bureau and voting data from previous elections, Just Facts has conducted a study to estimate the number of votes illegally cast by non-citizens in the battleground states of the 2020 election. The results—documented in this spreadsheet—show that such fraudulent activities have netted Joe Biden the following extra votes in these tightly contested states:

• Arizona: 51,081 ± 17,689
  • Georgia: 54,950 ± 19,025
  • Michigan: 22,585 ± 7,842
  • Nevada: 22,021 ± 7,717
  • North Carolina: 46,218 ± 16,001
  • Pennsylvania: 32,706 ± 11,332
  • Wisconsin: 5,010 ± 1,774

That is bullshit! The man Donald Trump picked to look into the voter fraud issue, found no evidence of non-citizens voting; no evidence of dead people voting and only a couple incidents of people trying to vote twice in two different states.

Biden was ready to sign the toughest border bill in decades, but you fuckers shot it down in the House. You're to blame. You're the problem.

One last thing, it is more than obvious, immigrants make better Americans than Republicans!

That is bullshit! The man Donald Trump picked to look into the voter fraud issue, found no evidence of non-citizens voting; no evidence of dead people voting and only a couple incidents of people trying to vote twice in two different states.

Biden was ready to sign the toughest border bill in decades, but you fuckers shot it down in the House. You're to blame. You're the problem.

One last thing, it is more than obvious, immigrants make better Americans than Republicans!
Who in the HELL are you to talk? I have a Ukrainian relative that LEGALLY came to the USA, spent several years doing the following:
The naturalization process
Step 1: Application for naturalization. ...
Step 2: Biometrics appointment. ...
Step 3: Citizenship interview and exam.
Step 4: Oath of Allegiance.
AND is NOW a legal citizen!
How dare you then make people who break the laws by crossing illegally under the encouragement of
Biden who said.."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Dummies like you don't seem to comprehend these FACTS!!!
The WALLS worked and you dummies most likely live (if you have a home) behind two sets of walls ... purpose keep people out like this photo with two walls!
wallswitinwalls.png

TrumpvsBidenilleagals010324.png

Some of you really uninformed people...(DUMMIES!!) like Billo_Really evidently never read the bill!
FACTS!!

They also argued that it would endorse a “catch and release” policy by placing migrants who enter the asylum system in a monitoring program while they await the final decision on their asylum claim.Under the proposal, migrants who seek asylum would face a tougher and faster process to having their claim evaluated.
The bill ONLY discussed ASYLUM seekers!
The $118 billion package of border enforcement policy and funding for Ukraine, Israel and other U.S. allies.

Johnson, along with the rest of the House’s top GOP leaders, said in a joint statement Monday they were opposed to the legislation because “it fails in every policy area needed to secure our border and would actually incentivize more illegal immigration.”
Just build the WALLS...

The World Is Witnessing a Rapid Proliferation of Border Walls​

In a matter of months in late 2021, Poland’s parliament approved the building of barbed-wire fencing along its border with Belarus, the governor of Texas inaugurated sections of 30-foot-tall steel-bollard barriers abutting Mexico financed by state and private funds, and Israel completed an underground “iron wall” equipped with sensors on the edge of its border with Gaza. Around the same time, Turkey reinforced its stone wall on the Iranian border, while Greece completed a 25-mile steel wall separating itself from Turkey and made plans to appeal to the European Union for support to add even more sections.

No continent has been spared from the reinforcement and fortification of borders, which has come to define the beginning of the 21st century. Seventy-four border walls exist across the globe, most erected over the last two decades; at least 15 others were in some stage of planning as of this writing.

BIDEN stopped the walls while encouraging illegals to "surge to the border"!
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, " in 9/12/2019!

Who in the HELL are you to talk? I have a Ukrainian relative that LEGALLY came to the USA, spent several years doing the following:
AND is NOW a legal citizen!
How dare you then make people who break the laws by crossing illegally under the encouragement of
Biden who said.."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Dummies like you don't seem to comprehend these FACTS!!!
The WALLS worked and you dummies most likely live (if you have a home) behind two sets of walls ... purpose keep people out like this photo with two walls!
View attachment 920417

View attachment 920416

You racists make me sick! I am embarrassed to call you one of my countryman. The majority of these people are fleeing from tyranny and death squads. They are families seeking asylum. They are also good for the economy.

They take minimum wage jobs. Then put those wages back into local economies by paying for food, rent, clothing and transportation. They also shy away from government programs. Because the more interaction with government, the more exposed they are and the greater risk of getting caught!

You fuckers had your chance at stopping this exodus, but you shot it down in the House just so you could bitch about later like you are doing now. So shut the fuck up! You have only yourselves to blame.

You racists make me sick! I am embarrassed to call you one of my countryman. The majority of these people are fleeing from tyranny and death squads. They are families seeking asylum. They are also good for the economy.

They take minimum wage jobs. Then put those wages back into local economies by paying for food, rent, clothing and transportation. They also shy away from government programs. Because the more interaction with government, the more exposed they are and the greater risk of getting caught!

You fuckers had your chance at stopping this exodus, but you shot it down in the House just so you could bitch about later like you are doing now. So shut the fuck up! You have only yourselves to blame.
Almost ALL of the illegal aliens coming across the border are ILLEGALLY crossing!
FACTS... something you don't handle too well!
Between 1990 and 2021, the US admitted 767,950 asylum seekers into the country.
Approximately 11,400 refugees were resettled in FY 2021, 25,500 in FY 2022, and 31,800 in the first eight months of FY 2023. Over the 43 years of the modern resettlement program, an average of approximately 73,300 refugees have been resettled annually.https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/refugees-and-asylees-united-statesNow you explain to me these numbers!!! Since 2021 Biden's first year, nearly 68,000 were resettled.
OUT of 13,012,721 crossings since 2021!
Billy dummy! YOU ARE A LIAR!!
"The majority of these people are fleeing from tyranny and death squads. They are families seeking asylum."
THE FACTS are less than 1/2 of 1% were granted ASYLUM!
Now we have a tik-tokker encouraging illegals to be squatters!
Leonel Moreno tells illegal immigrants how to “invade” American homes and invoke squatter’s rights, in a provocative video seen more than 3 million times.
TikTokker tells illegal immigrants how to ‘invade’ American homes and invoke squatter’s rights

Almost ALL of the illegal aliens coming across the border are ILLEGALLY crossing!
FACTS... something you don't handle too well!
Between 1990 and 2021, the US admitted 767,950 asylum seekers into the country.
Approximately 11,400 refugees were resettled in FY 2021, 25,500 in FY 2022, and 31,800 in the first eight months of FY 2023. Over the 43 years of the modern resettlement program, an average of approximately 73,300 refugees have been resettled annually.https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/refugees-and-asylees-united-statesNow you explain to me these numbers!!! Since 2021 Biden's first year, nearly 68,000 were resettled.
OUT of 13,012,721 crossings since 2021!
Billy dummy! YOU ARE A LIAR!!

THE FACTS are less than 1/2 of 1% were granted ASYLUM!
Now we have a tik-tokker encouraging illegals to be squatters!
Leonel Moreno tells illegal immigrants how to “invade” American homes and invoke squatter’s rights, in a provocative video seen more than 3 million times.
TikTokker tells illegal immigrants how to ‘invade’ American homes and invoke squatter’s rights

View attachment 920442
You are so full of shit! There is nothing wrong with asylum seekers. As far as undocumented workers, I see you completely refuse to address the points I made about their contributions to local economies.

And as I said before, shut your fucking bitchy mouth! You had a chance to stop this, but you punted in the House. You have only yourself to blame.

You are so full of shit! There is nothing wrong with asylum seekers. As far as undocumented workers, I see you completely refuse to address the points I made about their contributions to local economies.

And as I said before, shut your fucking bitchy mouth! You had a chance to stop this, but you punted in the House. You have only yourself to blame.
I agree there is NOTHING wrong with LEGAL immigrations and why are you so in favor of illegals?
The vast majority of migrants are ILLEGAL immigrants!
FACTS not guesses as you put out.
AGAIN...As of 2021, the nation's 10.5 million unauthorized immigrants represented about 3% of the total U.S. population and 22% of the foreign-born population.
So again..
FACTS: The term means the same thing as undocumented immigrants, illegal immigrants and illegal aliens.

DO YOU comprehend the differences between seeking "asylum" and "Illegal entry" obviously not!
And again the facts are As of 2021, the nation's 10.5 million unauthorized immigrants!

I agree there is NOTHING wrong with LEGAL immigrations and why are you so in favor of illegals?
The vast majority of migrants are ILLEGAL immigrants!
FACTS not guesses as you put out.
AGAIN...As of 2021, the nation's 10.5 million unauthorized immigrants represented about 3% of the total U.S. population and 22% of the foreign-born population.
So again..
FACTS: The term means the same thing as undocumented immigrants, illegal immigrants and illegal aliens.

DO YOU comprehend the differences between seeking "asylum" and "Illegal entry" obviously not!
And again the facts are As of 2021, the nation's 10.5 million unauthorized immigrants!
I don't care! The last yhing I fear, is someone making minimum wage.

And you still won't address the points I made.

If even one percent of the flood of “asylum seekers” actually qualify for asylum, I will be astonished. Of course an even smaller percentage will bother to show up for their hearings after having five or six years to disappear into the USA.

I don't care! The last yhing I fear, is someone making minimum wage.

And you still won't address the points I made.
What is a "yhing"?
I countered your guesses with FACTS!

The majority of immigrants are ILLEGALLY crossing the border!
FACTS:
How many asylum seekers enter the US? Between 1990 and 2021, the US admitted 767,950 asylum seekers into the country. In 2021 alone, the US admitted 17,692 asylees, a 42.9% drop from the year before, and the lowest year since 1994.
The Border Patrol tallied 249,785 arrests on the Mexican border in December, up 31% from 191,112 in November and up 13% from 222,018 in December 2022, the previous all-time high.
In just 2 months in 2021.. nearly 450,000 ARRESTS for illegal entry!
An average of 225,000/month or nearly 2,700,000 ARRESTED!
nearly 14 million during Biden's term or an average of 291,667 PER MONTH ILLEGALS...

If even one percent of the flood of “asylum seekers” actually qualify for asylum, I will be astonished. Of course an even smaller percentage will bother to show up for their hearings after having five or six years to disappear into the USA.
Who gives a fuck? This is not that big of a problem! And again, shut the fuck up! You had your chance to stop it and you chose not to.

What is a "yhing"?
I countered your guesses with FACTS!

The majority of immigrants are ILLEGALLY crossing the border!
FACTS:
How many asylum seekers enter the US? Between 1990 and 2021, the US admitted 767,950 asylum seekers into the country. In 2021 alone, the US admitted 17,692 asylees, a 42.9% drop from the year before, and the lowest year since 1994.
The Border Patrol tallied 249,785 arrests on the Mexican border in December, up 31% from 191,112 in November and up 13% from 222,018 in December 2022, the previous all-time high.
In just 2 months in 2021.. nearly 450,000 ARRESTS for illegal entry!
An average of 225,000/month or nearly 2,700,000 ARRESTED!
nearly 14 million during Biden's term or an average of 291,667 PER MONTH ILLEGALS...
View attachment 920863
So fucking what, you piece of shit racist!

And no, you didn't address my point about immigrants contributing to local economies.

So fucking what, you piece of shit racist!

And no, you didn't address my point about immigrants contributing to local economies.
THERE ARE BIG DIFFERENCES in my life between ILLEGAL immigrants and LEGAL immigrants such as a relative of mine that is a LEGAL AMERICAN citizen paying taxes, etc. AFTER doing this which the VAST Majority of ILLEGALS don't!
I have a relative from Ukraine that came to the USA in the late 1990s and she became an American after following these steps....LEGALLY
On average, it takes 18 months to 24 months to complete the naturalization process and become a U.S. citizen.
Why should my safety, my tax dollars and my government spend on average $68,000 per illegal's lifetime....
Using the National Academies’ estimate of immigrants’ net fiscal impact by education level, we estimate that the lifetime fiscal drain (taxes paid minus costs) for each illegal immigrant is about $68,000, although this estimate comes with some caveats.
$68,000 times As of June 2023, FAIR estimates that approximately 16.8 million illegal aliens reside in the United States
How Many Illegal Aliens Are in the United States? 2023 Update | FAIRUS.org
$1,142,400,000,000 that's $1.142 TRILLION for illegal aliens benefits!
I'm not talking about LEGAL aliens... but those people that are breaking the law by crossing illegally!

An on going border crisis that saw 5,000 illegal aliens being released into the United States per day in December of last year is a microcosm of a much larger issue as President Joe Biden aims to recapture the White House in a crucial election year.
The issue is a $150.7 billion one, shared between federal and state governments, and that's just one year!
NOW you sniveling ass-kissing truly ignorant Anti-American communist loving IDIOT!
Don't you dare equate ILLEGAL Aliens to my LEGAL Ukrainian Immigrant who is now a USA Citizen after following the laws that you evidently ignore! You are not an American but a traitor!

Billo, and the rest of the left are being dishonest about this entire issue.
This is about the entire platform, the philosophy of the Dimocrat party. You guys are now doing everything you can to now twist this into the GOP as being the one standing in the way of border security.
But the truth is, Joe Biden and Dimocrats are the ones who invited this catastrophe in THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE!!!

Donald Trump ran on 'building a border wall'.
Joe Biden and Dimocrats ran and continue to run on 'let's build bridges instead of walls'.

Joe Biden, in 2019 as a presidential candidate at the first presidential debate, announced that should he become president, there should be an immediate "surge to the border!"
Then on day one of his presidency, he ended all further border wall construction, and put a stop to all Trump-era border security measures. And just to show proof, the flood quickly turned into record #'s coming in both legally and illegally.

It's your party's platform!!!

Republicans are NOT the ones who want to give free healthcare to illegals.
Republicans are NOT the ones who shout out there needs to be an "immediate surge to the border!"
Republicans are NOT the ones who create sanctuary cities.
Republicans are NOT the ones who want to give an income to illegals.
Republicans are NOT the ones who run to the courts EVERY MOTHER FUCKING GODDAMN TIME a state tries to secure it's own borders to protect it's own citizens.

This is what I mean, when I say you guys are being dishonest about this issue!!

THERE ARE BIG DIFFERENCES in my life between ILLEGAL immigrants and LEGAL immigrants such as a relative of mine that is a LEGAL AMERICAN citizen paying taxes, etc. AFTER doing this which the VAST Majority of ILLEGALS don't!
I have a relative from Ukraine that came to the USA in the late 1990s and she became an American after following these steps....LEGALLY
On average, it takes 18 months to 24 months to complete the naturalization process and become a U.S. citizen.
Why should my safety, my tax dollars and my government spend on average $68,000 per illegal's lifetime....
Using the National Academies’ estimate of immigrants’ net fiscal impact by education level, we estimate that the lifetime fiscal drain (taxes paid minus costs) for each illegal immigrant is about $68,000, although this estimate comes with some caveats.
$68,000 times As of June 2023, FAIR estimates that approximately 16.8 million illegal aliens reside in the United States
How Many Illegal Aliens Are in the United States? 2023 Update | FAIRUS.org
$1,142,400,000,000 that's $1.142 TRILLION for illegal aliens benefits!
I'm not talking about LEGAL aliens... but those people that are breaking the law by crossing illegally!

An on going border crisis that saw 5,000 illegal aliens being released into the United States per day in December of last year is a microcosm of a much larger issue as President Joe Biden aims to recapture the White House in a crucial election year.
The issue is a $150.7 billion one, shared between federal and state governments, and that's just one year!
NOW you sniveling ass-kissing truly ignorant Anti-American communist loving IDIOT!
Don't you dare equate ILLEGAL Aliens to my LEGAL Ukrainian Immigrant who is now a USA Citizen after following the laws that you evidently ignore! You are not an American but a traitor!
Read the plaque at the bottom of the Statue of Liberty and tell me who's the traitor, asshole!

Forum List

Back