The government in Hawaii didnt turn the water on for the fire. "kaleo manuel" discusses the "sharing of water" and TRUE EQUITY.

My God when or how do people wake the fuck up? It's becoming more and more obvious the govt is deliberately destroying us.

Climate change and AGW?

America's left need to ask science for some answers?

America's right needs to ask jesus for some answers?

And everybody could report back here with some answers!

Request denied. Let's try to stay on topic.
The Hawaii fires like California fires are entirely the fault of green policies. Power companies sink money into alternative energy and let the lines and equipment fall into disrepair. Environmentalists prohibit the clearing away of dead brush.

Now, according to this obama foundation expert, putting fires out that destroy homes and kill people isn't equitable.

This is democrat mass murder.

My God when or how do people wake the fuck up? It's becoming more and more obvious the govt is deliberately destroying us.

Here's the elephant in my room. Lahaina is on the coast. For crying out loud, people were escaping the flames by going into the ocean. Why weren't the pump trucks pumping water from the sea. I know salt water is caustic and it is not good for plants but pumps can be rebuilt for a fraction of what was lost in Lahaina in infrastructure and human suffering and over one season the sea water would be diluted to negligible effect on plant life. That island has been mismanaged for years along with anything else the idiot liberals touch.

Water requires conversation about equity?

Fuck 'em, let 'em wallow in their devastation. Let the suffering be unspeakable.

They voted for that shit, now live exist with it.
I'm tempted to take your position on the question for America.

But I know that would be defeatist and show lack of caring.

Here's the elephant in my room. Lahaina is on the coast. For crying out loud, people were escaping the flames by going into the ocean. Why weren't the pump trucks pumping water from the sea. I know salt water is caustic and it is not good for plants but pumps can be rebuilt for a fraction of what was lost in Lahaina in infrastructure and human suffering and over one season the sea water would be diluted to negligible effect on plant life. That island has been mismanaged for years along with anything else the idiot liberals touch.
Why not seawater?

Because capitalism in America doesn't spend money on answers that only 'might' be necessary.

Which also includes fire hoses miles long and pumps that can raise sea water a thousand feet.

Why not seawater?

Because capitalism in America doesn't spend money on answers that only 'might' be necessary.

Which also includes fire hoses miles long and pumps that can raise sea water a thousand feet.
It is clear that you know nothing of the geography of Lahaina, duck, so just STFU. Your unbridled ignorance is exhausting. We have fire boats in the Puget Sound that can send water hundreds of yards inland. Fire fighting trucks have pumps that siphon and the ocean is literally across the street from the area that was burned. Now just shut up and run along. Your trolling is ridiculous.

Did white people own any of those homes that burned? Were white people killed? Slavery excuses all. Hawaii was never a slave state you say. Neither is California. Because of EQUITY fires threatening slavers and colonizers should be allowed to burn.

Do you understand NOW?

1) The alarm guy did not sound the alarm.
2) The water guy did not give Lahaina water to fight the fire. Fire trucks that hooked up to hydrants had no water!
3) The police chief told his deputies to block people from leaving.

THIS TRAGEDY COULD HAVE BEEN MINIMIZED.

GLOBAL WARMING IS NOT THE PROBLEM. INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT IS THE PROBLEM.

Last edited:
Schools sent kids home alone with no parents. The fired killed lots of kids at home alone.

Fucking awful.

It is clear that you know nothing of the geography of Lahaina, duck, so just STFU. Your unbridled ignorance is exhausting.
We know that they didn't. try to put the fires out in the mountains and so the people headed for the ocean. Little mountains at that but ......................
We have fire boats in the Puget Sound that can send water hundreds of yards inland.
Let's not exaggerate the distance my friend.
Fire fighting trucks have pumps that siphon and the ocean is literally across the street from the area that was burned.
So they didn't try? Maybe they didn't really care? An American would know better than me why Lahaina burnt up and a thousand Americans with it.
Now just shut up and run along. Your trolling is ridiculous.

Please my friend, you know by now that doesn't work for you.

1) The alarm guy did not sound the alarm.
2) The water giy did not give Lahaina water to fight the fire. Fire trucks that hooked up to hydrants had no water!
3) The police chief told his deputies to block people from leaving.
How about using sea water like Concerned A suggested?
THIS TRAGEDY COULD HAVE BEEN MINIMIZED.
Maybe the dead were liberals and the firemen were conservatives?
GLOBAL WARMING IS NOT THE PROBLEM. INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT IS THE PROBLEM.
Is that your answer or one of the first reports back from jesus?

I think that science is saying that climate change has made a response to wild fires impossible for now. It may be possible to change that in the future.

Answers could come from science and maybe from prayer?

The Hawaii fires like California fires are entirely the fault of green policies. Power companies sink money into alternative energy and let the lines and equipment fall into disrepair. Environmentalists prohibit the clearing away of dead brush.

Now, according to this obama foundation expert, putting fires out that destroy homes and kill people isn't equitable.

This is democrat mass murder.
Of course it's green policies, give it a few weeks for them to come up with enough excuses to suggest it wasn't.

We know that they didn't. try to put the fires out in the mountains
You're an idiot. There was no fire in the mountains. It was in the town of Lahaina---on flat land at sea level, dumb fuck. Just shut up.
Let's not exaggerate the distance my friend.
Maybe you should shut your ignorant pie hole or do some research, duck.
The cannon is claimed to be able to throw water up to 200 meters at a flow rate exceeding 22000 US gallons per minute.
An American would know better than me why Lahaina burnt up
A Canadian should know better than me why Yellowknife continues to burn and why the fires in northern Alberta have been unabated all summer long. What I see is a bunch of ignorant Canadian politicians doing nothing--but you voted for them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back