illegal aliens in New York City getting everything free/courtesy of US taxpayers

you do not get it. they are economic refuges. they do not qualify for asylum.

I get that it isn't your call.

I get that all are not here for the same reasons that you are not able to comprehend.

All the same, many of their economic problems are caused by the US and if you want to end that, stop what we are doing to them.

New Report Documents How U.S. Sanctions Have Directly Aggravated Venezuela’s Economic Crisis - WOLA

go on YOU Tube and you will find immigration lawyers explaining what asylum law covers. these people apply for asylum just to enter the USA. they are using asylum to circumvent US immigration laws.

I can't say I look to YouTube for legal advice. Maybe we have hit on part of the problem here.

Luxury NYC hotel housing migrants trashed as massive food waste prompts outrage: 'It's a mess' illegal aliens housed in luxury hotel are trashing the place. they get everything for free. they do not follow any rules, according hotel workers . they cook in their rooms, they do not pick up after themselves, they come and go as they wish, they consume drugs and alcohol. they will soon be your neighbors courtesy of dementia joe and his democlowns.

Pretty soon you won't be even allowed to talk about that.

I get that it isn't your call.

I get that all are not here for the same reasons that you are not able to comprehend.

All the same, many of their economic problems are caused by the US and if you want to end that, stop what we are doing to them.

New Report Documents How U.S. Sanctions Have Directly Aggravated Venezuela’s Economic Crisis - WOLA

I can't say I look to YouTube for legal advice. Maybe we have hit on part of the problem here.
It is not YouTube dishing out immigration advise. They are lawyers that cater to people who want to immigrate to the USA that offer their services to these people . so you are one those people that thinks that the USA is the source of all evil in the world. WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THEM. As a US citizen,taxpayer and voter I want our government to enforce our immigration and asylum laws as they were written by Congress.

It is not YouTube dishing out immigration advise. They are lawyers that cater to people who want to immigrate to the USA that offer their services to these people . so you are one those people that thinks that the USA is the source of all evil in the world. WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THEM. As a US citizen,taxpayer and voter I want our government to enforce our immigration and asylum laws as they were written by Congress.

All evil? Lol, of course not. I posted a link showing how we needlessly harm others in other counties.

If you wish to address rhat great. Otherwise you just want to ignore what we do.

The economic activity you're so excited about is pretty expensive for taxpayers.

I was wondering how quickly it would take your racist mother fuckers to go from, "How could Biden abandon our allies" to "those Dirty, stinking Muslims are screwing up America!"

I was wondering how quickly it would take your racist mother fuckers to go from, "How could Biden abandon our allies" to "those Dirty, stinking Muslims are screwing up America!"

Coming from someone who has no problem with Biden abandoning Americans...

All evil? Lol, of course not. I posted a link showing how we needlessly harm others in other counties.

If you wish to address rhat great. Otherwise you just want to ignore what we do.
It is not what we do that has these countries in the shape that they find themselves in. IT is what they do or don't do. Their leaders need to do what is best for their citizens. Take for example . In Mexico people that open their own business are force to pay extortion money to criminal gangs or they burn their businesses or even kill them. I watch a news broadcast from Mexico City, called En Punto. According to these news reports it happens all over the country and the Mexican Government does not do anything about it. It is not what we do, it is what they don't do.

Coming from someone who has no problem with Biden abandoning Americans...

You mean "Americans" (not really) who were told six months earlier to leave the country and didn't?

I mean, I'm sorry that there were some contractors trying to pick the last bit of meat off the bone before we left, but I just can't get that worked up about war profiteers.

I was wondering how long it would take for you to defend this particular Biden disaster.

Is Muslim now a ''race''?

I was wondering how long it would take you race-baiters to utterly embarrass yourselves.,

It is not what we do that has these countries in the shape that they find themselves in.

It most certainly plays a role. Venezuela wanted to sell oil to countries we didn't want them to sell oil to, which is NONE of our business. They can sell their oil to whoever they want. We didn't like it though and we try to harm them over it.

That most certainly plays a role. Now we can pay for those actions.

IT is what they do or don't do. Their leaders need to do what is best for their citizens. Take for example . In Mexico people that open their own business are force to pay extortion money to criminal gangs or they burn their businesses or even kill them. I watch a news broadcast from Mexico City, called En Punto. According to these news reports it happens all over the country and the Mexican Government does not do anything about it. It is not what we do, it is what they don't do.

It's BOTH.

I was wondering how long it would take for you to defend this particular Biden disaster.

Is Muslim now a ''race''?

I was wondering how long it would take you race-baiters to utterly embarrass yourselves.,

It was no disaster. We never should have been in that place. Our purpose was to kill Bin Laden, but we ended up finding that guy in Pakistan.

Biden was the guy who realized this was all stupid and decided to stop throwing good money after bad.

It was no disaster. We never should have been in that place. Our purpose was to kill Bin Laden, but we ended up finding that guy in Pakistan.

Biden was the guy who realized this was all stupid and decided to stop throwing good money after bad.
The Biden "tuck tail and run" was a complete disaster. It was similar to the other disasters committed by the low IQ fool.

The Biden "tuck tail and run" was a complete disaster. It was similar to the other disasters committed by the low IQ fool.
And how many loved ones were you willing to sacrifice for the continued American Empire in Afghanistan?

I'm guessing...none.

The thing is, this never should have been Biden's problem. So he fixed it... probably the only way we could, which was to just leave.

And how many loved ones were you willing to sacrifice for the continued American Empire in Afghanistan?

I'm guessing...none.

The thing is, this never should have been Biden's problem. So he fixed it... probably the only way we could, which was to just leave.
Actually, we know precisely how many loved ones the Biden disaster sacrificed. He was just too stupid and too careless to understand bailing out was going to cost American lives.

The thing is, Biden could not have handled his cowardly retreat any worse. Everything this fool touches is a disaster.

President Trump had a withdrawal plan that would have avoided the Biden disaster.

Actually, we know precisely how many loved ones the Biden disaster sacrificed. He was just too stupid and too careless to understand bailing out was going to cost American lives.

The thing is, Biden could not have handled his cowardly retreat any worse. Everything this fool touches is a disaster.

President Trump had a withdrawal plan that would have avoided the Biden disaster.

Then he should have implemented it. He had four years. He had no balls.

He a plan that was being implemented. Try paying attention.

Trump said he was going to remove the troops. Lindsey Graham told him he wasn't. He didn't.

But I thought the Taliban were terrorists? Is that how you negotiate a withdrawal? By negotiating with the terrorists?

Trump said he was going to remove the troops. Lindsey Graham told him he wasn't. He didn't.

But I thought the Taliban were terrorists? Is that how you negotiate a withdrawal? By negotiating with the terrorists?

Biden bailed causing death and destruction. He gifted the Taliban a fleet of aircraft. He gifted them a fleet of military vehicles, arms and ammunition all worth 86 billion dollars.

That’s how incompetent leftists negotiate with terrorists.

Biden bailed causing death and destruction. He gifted the Taliban a fleet of aircraft. He gifted them a fleet of military vehicles, arms and ammunition all worth 86 billion dollars.

That’s how incompetent leftists negotiate with terrorists.

Those items should have never been sent there to start with. When you do something stupid, bad things often happen.

Those items should have never been sent there to start with. When you do something stupid, bad things often happen.
Well, actually, Dementia Joe should never have been president of anything but a pre-teenage girl hair sniffing salon.

The items were there. Being fact-challenged doesn’t help a failed argument.

Brain-Joe and cocaine Hunter did China a real favor by gifting them access to the best of US weaponry and technology.

Forum List

Back