illegal aliens in New York City getting everything free/courtesy of US taxpayers

I think the dims figured out that a lot of the homeless don't vote. They're probably smart that way since.. voting never seems to change a damn thing, really (for the everyday people). Also, in some blue states, your vote doesn't matter. No R can get elected in CA, WA, OR... It's always the same bozos running things

The Ds would likely do something about the homeless problem if they knew that the homeless vote. I don't know.. just doing stream of consciousness at this point..
The homeless vote. In fact that's an important part of the fraud. They call it smokes for votes.

Luxury NYC hotel housing migrants trashed as massive food waste prompts outrage: 'It's a mess' illegal aliens housed in luxury hotel are trashing the place. they get everything for free. they do not follow any rules, according hotel workers . they cook in their rooms, they do not pick up after themselves, they come and go as they wish, they consume drugs and alcohol. they will soon be your neighbors courtesy of dementia joe and his democlowns.

When you bring in poor people from poor countries that don't speak our language, don't follow our customs, don't have any common decency of a civilized country, often they come out of crime or prisons, what did anyone expect?

Did anyone actually think that these pieces of shit would come to America and in a Disney movie style magically become good people as they crossed the border?

No, they will continue to be here exactly what they were in their own countries.

lol you can spin it any way you like, you will still have to lie; I posted for the lurkers, not because I take you seriously. Fake polls don't mean anything, and neither do you. Most people don't want waves of criminal illegal aliens, not even latinos.

Um, we really don't need polls... we can look at elections. You guys keep losing the popular vote with your bigotry, including Latinos. If it weren't for the electoral college and gerrymandering, we could tell you to sit down and shut the fuck up.

No that really don't once the idiots get an explanation. Immigration reform has no definition. Once you tell Americans that means if a billion people get here the are citizens that will say kill our leaders. The Dems would have passed legislation allowing this during Obama's first term or Bidens. They would get destroyed politically.

Except no one is saying that a billion people are coming. 2 million is a lot less than a billion. Immigration reform can't happen unless it is bipartisan, and you know it. Otherwise it would get hung up in the Senate.

So we keep pretending that we can control the problem when we can't.

Who do they think is going to change their Boomer bed pans?

Wow that's a great argument and super racist as well.
How is it racist? It makes a pretty good point. White America is against "illegal immigration" in principle, but in practice, they are fine with it when they pay undocumented immigrants to do a whole host of jobs, including home care for their elderly relatives.

Yup, we'll pay Lupe to take care of Nana, but don't you go asking for citizenship or benefits, Lupe!

All on the backs of taxpayers. Congrats open border losers lol.
An employee at Row, one of New York City's best known hotels, became a whistleblower Wednesday after he released video and photos of illegal immigrants trashing the hotel and leaving fresh food out to rot.
"It’s a disgrace," Row New York City employee Felipe Rodriguez said on Fox News host Laura Ingraham’s show, "The Ingraham Angle."

"The chaos that we see at the Row today is [caused] by migrants being drunk, drinking all day, smoking marijuana [and] consuming drugs," Rodriguez said.

He also said that the Row is struggling with "domestic violence" among migrants, young people "having sex in the stairs," and a fight between a migrant and a hotel security officer.
Let millions of Third World shitheads flood into the country and put them on welfare. What could possibly go wrong?

In other words, as usual, Walter know what's happening is wrong, but won't admit it because it would be admitting fault to a policy he fervently favors.

Uh, dude, when you keep repeating PC's insult, you should probably understand the context.

Then again, it's not like PC is an actual person, she's an AI someone stuck a picture of an Asian chick on.

The only thing that is "wrong" here is that we should have fixed this problem 15 years ago with McCain-Kennedy, which Geo. W. Bush supported. That would have increased border security, increased employment screening, and allowed a path to citizenship for people already here.

We didn't. Because the same bigots who complained about other minorities in the past live in mortal fear a Mexican might move in next door.

Let millions of Third World shitheads flood into the country and put them on welfare. What could possibly go wrong?

We spend 2.5 TRILLION on White, middle class entitlements.
We spend 600 billion on "welfare".

Not that this is an issue, most of these third world people are happy to work jobs that Americans refuse to do.

Not that this is an issue, most of these third world people are happy to work jobs that Americans refuse to do.
Actually, most of these third world people are happy to live off the welfare supplied by the white middle class you despise.

Actually, most of these third world people are happy to live off the welfare supplied by the white middle class you despise.

134 Billion?
Compared to the 2.5 TRILLION we spend on white middle class entitlements.

Oh, you only get to 134 billion if you include ALL public services, including education.

And FAIR is a racist organization.

I see, so they are acting like a bunch of humans.
They are acting like a bunch of low class, unruly humans. What Is the advantage to Americans of importing - and then paying for - foreigners who represent the lowest of humanity?

I myself have never drank all day, had sex in the stairwell, or fought with a security officer. Why should I accept it in others who shouldn’t even be here in the first place?

We are citizens you racist genocidal marxist satanic piece of garbage.

134 Billion?
Compared to the 2.5 TRILLION we spend on white middle class entitlements.

Oh, you only get to 134 billion if you include ALL public services, including education.

And FAIR is a racist organization.

Well, yeah, that white middle class you despise is comprised of US citizens who expect their elected representatives to represent them.

I get it, you despise white people but the Constitution of this country defines the role of a representative government .

Don't let your racism define your posts. As usual, your reaction to data that refutes your specious opinions is to immediately play the race card.

Just one example of the costs associated with illegals. You will dismiss these costs with, ''well, the government will need to pay for this'', but you're utterly oblivious to the fact that the government, local or federal, will require tax payers to cover these costs. Do you not understand the ''the government'' is funded by those white middle class tax payers you revile?

They are acting like a bunch of low class, unruly humans. What Is the advantage to Americans of importing - and then paying for - foreigners who represent the lowest of humanity?

I myself have never drank all day, had sex in the stairwell, or fought with a security officer. Why should I accept it in others who shouldn’t even be here in the first place?
Just because you don't doesn't mean others do not. No one died and made you boss.

Just because you don't doesn't mean others do not. No one died and made you boss.
And you miss the point. This behavior is low class (to put it mildly), so why do we want to import MORE lowlifes from foreign countries - and then be stuck paying for them?

You libs are so intent on destroying this country that you defend illegals acting like ghetto rats.

That piece of shit that you inbred Moon Bats let steal the 2020 election has done a lot of damage to the US. However, the most despicable thing he did that will do the most harm to the US is allowing this third world scum to flood in.

By the way Moon Bat. If you are concerned about Whites getting entitlements then join me in advocating doing away with all government transfers. No more welfare, bailouts, grants, subsidies or entitlements for anybody. Think you can do that? You know, put your money where your mouth is?

You are so damn confused about things like this that you don't even know that it is the fucking welfare queens like these Illegals that vote in the despicable Democrats that create the entitlements. That is why Potatohead is letting them flood in.

Hey, funny thing, I imagine Dr. Goebbels saying the same thing about Germans vs. Jews in 1930's Germany.

We are citizens you racist genocidal marxist satanic piece of garbage.
What is your point? That the huge amount of money we spend on services and entitlements (that we can't afford because we refuse to make the rich pay their fair share) is okay, but if some of that happens to benefit someone who is not a citizen, that makes it okay.

Frankly, I have more respect for an undocumented immigrant who works a thankless job than I do for some fat white American claiming a bullshit disability (like a few USMB members do.)

Just one example of the costs associated with illegals. You will dismiss these costs with, ''well, the government will need to pay for this'', but you're utterly oblivious to the fact that the government, local or federal, will require tax payers to cover these costs. Do you not understand the ''the government'' is funded by those white middle class tax payers you revile?

Actually, the value of work produced by undocumented workers far outstrips the amount of services they consume.

• Immigrants pay more than $90 billion in taxes every year and receive only $5 billion in welfare. Without their contributions to the public treasury, the economy would suffer enormous losses.
According to a L.A. Times analysis summarizing the best available research, "Immigrants contribute mightily to the economy, by paying billions in annual taxes, by filling low-wage jobs that keep domestic industry competitive, and by spurring investment and job-creation, revitalizing once-decaying communities. Many social scientists conclude that the newcomers, rather than drain government treasuries, contribute overall far more than they utilize in services." (January 6, 1992).

That piece of shit that you inbred Moon Bats let steal the 2020 election has done a lot of damage to the US. However, the most despicable thing he did that will do the most harm to the US is allowing this third world scum to flood in.

By the way Moon Bat. If you are concerned about Whites getting entitlements then join me in advocating doing away with all government transfers. No more welfare, bailouts, grants, subsidies or entitlements for anybody. Think you can do that? You know, put your money where your mouth is?

You are so damn confused about things like this that you don't even know that it is the fucking welfare queens like these Illegals that vote in the despicable Democrats that create the entitlements. That is why Potatohead is letting them flood in.
The irony is that JoeB will defend the most lowlife illegals - and then say hateful things about Jews.

Forum List

Back