illegal aliens in New York City getting everything free/courtesy of US taxpayers

pknopp said:
🤣

How much money would you estimate Dementia Joe and cocaine Hunter made on the military equipment gift to China.

Actually, we know precisely how many loved ones the Biden disaster sacrificed. He was just too stupid and too careless to understand bailing out was going to cost American lives.

Okay, 13 people died during the pullout.

Compared to the 2500 servicemen who died over the previous 20 years in a war that even the Pentagon knew was futile.

We didn't learn this lesson 50 years ago in Vietnam.
We didn't learn this lesson 120 years ago in the Philippines.

Biden bailed causing death and destruction. He gifted the Taliban a fleet of aircraft. He gifted them a fleet of military vehicles, arms and ammunition all worth 86 billion dollars.

That’s how incompetent leftists negotiate with terrorists.

He did nothing of the sort. Bush gave those planes and vehicles to the Afghan Government, which couldn't hold on to them.

Our whole war strategy was based on bribing tribal leaders to work with us, and sometimes they really did.... but that was always going to end when the money stopped flowing and everyone knew it.

Okay, 13 people died during the pullout.

Compared to the 2500 servicemen who died over the previous 20 years in a war that even the Pentagon knew was futile.

We didn't learn this lesson 50 years ago in Vietnam.
We didn't learn this lesson 120 years ago in the Philippines.

He did nothing of the sort. Bush gave those planes and vehicles to the Afghan Government, which couldn't hold on to them.

Our whole war strategy was based on bribing tribal leaders to work with us, and sometimes they really did.... but that was always going to end when the money stopped flowing and everyone knew it.
Yeah, only 13 US serviceman died. They didn’t have to. They were just a sacrifice made by incompetent Dementia Joe.

The fact is, the cowardly retreat by the Vegetable in the WH gifted $86 billion dollars worth of equipment ago the Taliban and technology to Russia and China.

Veggie Joe and Cocaine Hunter must have been paid really well.

Yeah, only 13 US serviceman died. They didn’t have to. They were just a sacrifice made by incompetent Dementia Joe.

You think that if we stayed, no one would have died? I mean, do you really think that?

he fact is, the cowardly retreat by the Vegetable in the WH gifted $86 billion dollars worth of equipment ago the Taliban and technology to Russia and China.

Uh, most of what the Afghans got were things like HUMVEE's. Vehicles the Army already rejected because they were kind of awful. (I could have told them that in the 1980's when I drove one)

You think that if we stayed, no one would have died? I mean, do you really think that?

Uh, most of what the Afghans got were things like HUMVEE's. Vehicles the Army already rejected because they were kind of awful. (I could have told them that in the 1980's when I drove one)
Do you really think 13 soldiers would have died absent the Biden cowardly retreat?

You’re just willingly lying to yourself. Don’t expect anyone else to accept your delusions.

As many as 70 MRAPs, Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles built to withstand blasts from improvised explosive devices, were left behind.

The military left behind 27 Humvees

On the airstrip, the military left 73 aircraft.

Counter-rocket, artillery and mortar systems​

McKenzie didn’t specify how many such units, which at $10 million apiece

Do you really think 13 soldiers would have died absent the Biden cowardly retreat?

You’re just willingly lying to yourself. Don’t expect anyone else to accept your delusions.
I think if we stayed there, we'd have lost at least 13 more troops. We lost 65 during Trump's misguided reign.
The problem was, of course, was that our position was untennable, short of an escalation. Trump had pretty much turned the country over to the Taliban at Doha and the Afghans who signed up with us weren't willing to fight anymore, for some reason.

As many as 70 MRAPs, Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles built to withstand blasts from improvised explosive devices, were left behind.

So what? The Army is already phasing out the MRAP, or fobbing them off on police departments.

The Pentagon is doing its best to make Mine Resistant Ambush Protected trucks — which saved thousands of lives in Iraq and Afghanistan — part of the past. The Army plans to sell off 13,000 of its 21,000-vehicle fleet of MRAPs and mothball about 4,000 others, Gen. Ray Odierno, the Army chief of staff, told Congress this spring. It will keep about 4,000 MRAPs for use by troops who clear roads of improvised explosive devices.

The military left behind 27 Humvees

Oh, noes, 27 Humvees? You mean the Humvee that turned out to be so worthless in Iraq and Afghanistan that the Troop were welding scrap armor plate on them so they wouldn't get killed?

(Full disclosure, I drove a Humvee during my last years in the military, and really didn't care for the vehicle. Hard to maneuver,

I think if we stayed there, we'd have lost at least 13 more troops. We lost 65 during Trump's misguided reign.
The problem was, of course, was that our position was untennable, short of an escalation. Trump had pretty much turned the country over to the Taliban at Doha and the Afghans who signed up with us weren't willing to fight anymore, for some reason.

So what? The Army is already phasing out the MRAP, or fobbing them off on police departments.

The Pentagon is doing its best to make Mine Resistant Ambush Protected trucks — which saved thousands of lives in Iraq and Afghanistan — part of the past. The Army plans to sell off 13,000 of its 21,000-vehicle fleet of MRAPs and mothball about 4,000 others, Gen. Ray Odierno, the Army chief of staff, told Congress this spring. It will keep about 4,000 MRAPs for use by troops who clear roads of improvised explosive devices.

Oh, noes, 27 Humvees? You mean the Humvee that turned out to be so worthless in Iraq and Afghanistan that the Troop were welding scrap armor plate on them so they wouldn't get killed?

(Full disclosure, I drove a Humvee during my last years in the military, and really didn't care for the vehicle. Hard to maneuver,
Well, it is pretty obvious you can predict troop loss with certainty using 0% facts.

The problem was the Moron in Chief refused recommendations from the military about how to manage the withdrawal and instead decided to abandon Americans. What a coward!

Oh, yeah. 27 Humvees the taxpayers bought and paid for. Full disclosure, I have no reason to believe you drove any such vehicle or served at any time.

Oh, yeah. It was estimated that the Vegetable in Chief left $86 billion in hardware gifted to the Taliban, Russians and Chinese.

How nice.

Well, it is pretty obvious you can predict troop loss with certainty using 0% facts.

Sure I can. Our position was pretty much untennable at that point, as the quisling government we supported was collapsing. That was made inevitable when Trump turned the country over to the Taliban at Doha and released 5000 Taliban fighters from custody. .

The problem was the Moron in Chief refused recommendations from the military about how to manage the withdrawal and instead decided to abandon Americans. What a coward!

No "Americans" were abandoned. They were told months in advance to leave and didn't do so.

Oh, yeah. 27 Humvees the taxpayers bought and paid for. Full disclosure, I have no reason to believe you drove any such vehicle or served at any time.

Do I need to print the pictures of myself in Uniform again? Me at the Regimental Gala, 1988

1673953395583.jpeg

Oh, yeah. It was estimated that the Vegetable in Chief left $86 billion in hardware gifted to the Taliban, Russians and Chinese.

How nice.
We pissed away a Trillion Dollars in Afghanistan under Bush, Obama and Trump... 86 Billion in obsolete hardware just doesn't seem like a big deal.

Sure I can. Our position was pretty much untennable at that point, as the quisling government we supported was collapsing. That was made inevitable when Trump turned the country over to the Taliban at Doha and released 5000 Taliban fighters from custody. .

No "Americans" were abandoned. They were told months in advance to leave and didn't do so.

Do I need to print the pictures of myself in Uniform again? Me at the Regimental Gala, 1988

View attachment 748236

We pissed away a Trillion Dollars in Afghanistan under Bush, Obama and Trump... 86 Billion in obsolete hardware just doesn't seem like a big deal.

I see. You have those magic leftist powers that allow you to predict the future.

You may be interested to know that the Vegetable in Chief was criticized by military and non-military alike.

Random photos you found on the web? How nice.

Anything you can post with Superman in leotards?

I see. You have those magic leftist powers that allow you to predict the future.

Well, yes, I can easily tell that if you keep soldiers in a place where they aren't wanted and everyone hates them and the people have a long history of murdering outsiders, that some of them WILL die. Especially after 2500 of them had already died needlessly.

You may be interested to know that the Vegetable in Chief was criticized by military and non-military alike.

You mean the same military that fucked up the situation to start with, lying about supposed "progress" we were making?

We were in there for 20 years, and we were no closer to defeating the Taliban in 2021 than we were in 2002.

Random photos you found on the web? How nice.
Nope. That's me and my girlfriend at the time. But not that I thought you'd have any integrity.

Well, yes, I can easily tell that if you keep soldiers in a place where they aren't wanted and everyone hates them and the people have a long history of murdering outsiders, that some of them WILL die. Especially after 2500 of them had already died needlessly.

You mean the same military that fucked up the situation to start with, lying about supposed "progress" we were making?

We were in there for 20 years, and we were no closer to defeating the Taliban in 2021 than we were in 2002.

Nope. That's me and my girlfriend at the time. But not that I thought you'd have any integrity.
Really quite impressive you know things about the future because you know things about the future. I suppose that's why we had soldiers die needlessly when the Vegetable in Chief also knew things hw was completely oblivious to.

Expecting me to blindly accept some photo you posted as what you claim it to be? Yeah, I have more integrity than that.

Stolen Valor is a crime, Bunky.

Really quite impressive you know things about the future because you know things about the future. I suppose that's why we had soldiers die needlessly when the Vegetable in Chief also knew things hw was completely oblivious to.

Uh, soldiers died because Trump handed over the country to the Taliban at Doha. Good thing Biden didn't compound the mistake by escalating it.

Expecting me to blindly accept some photo you posted as what you claim it to be? Yeah, I have more integrity than that.

Stolen Valor is a crime, Bunky.

Well, if I were going to make something up, I would come up with something better than "Supply Sergeant".

But that's what I actually did. It's actually kind of what I do now. I'm still in procurement and inventory management.

Point is, I served. you didn't. Nuff said.

Uh, soldiers died because Trump handed over the country to the Taliban at Doha. Good thing Biden didn't compound the mistake by escalating it.

Well, if I were going to make something up, I would come up with something better than "Supply Sergeant".

But that's what I actually did. It's actually kind of what I do now. I'm still in procurement and inventory management.

Point is, I served. you didn't. Nuff said.
Uh, your TDS affliction is really debilitating. 13 US soldiers died because Veggie Joe decided to ignore the directives of the military.

Point is, you make many false claims. Nuff' said.

Uh, your TDS affliction is really debilitating. 13 US soldiers died because Veggie Joe decided to ignore the directives of the military.

Nope, 13 soldiers died because ISIS saw an opportunity to take one last shot. The Taliban just wanted us to leave.

Point is, you make many false claims. Nuff' said.
Things you disagree with or hurt your tender sensibilities aren't false.

Nope, 13 soldiers died because ISIS saw an opportunity to take one last shot. The Taliban just wanted us to leave.

Things you disagree with or hurt your tender sensibilities aren't false.
Uh, no. 13 soldiers died due to the utter failure of the Veggie in Chief to manage the withdrawal. The Veg was aware of the disaster that would follow with his abandonment of the military base. He was also aware that US citizens would be abandoned and left to fend for themselves.

Uh, no. 13 soldiers died due to the utter failure of the Veggie in Chief to manage the withdrawal.
I love the expertise of people who never served like yourself.

There's really no defense against terrorism... that's why it's so effective.

he Veg was aware of the disaster that would follow with his abandonment of the military base.

Um, that's what a withdrawal is... leaving military bases. Kabul is where the last of the Americans we had to evacuate were.

He was also aware that US citizens would be abandoned and left to fend for themselves.

You mean other than giving them five months warning to leave the country?

You do realize Afghanistan is a sovereign state, and you are subject to their laws when you go there, right?

I love the expertise of people who never served like yourself.

There's really no defense against terrorism... that's why it's so effective.

Um, that's what a withdrawal is... leaving military bases. Kabul is where the last of the Americans we had to evacuate were.

You mean other than giving them five months warning to leave the country?

You do realize Afghanistan is a sovereign state, and you are subject to their laws when you go there, right?
I love the expertise of wannabes.

The disastrous Biden abandonment of Afghanistan and the Americans left behind was not a function of terrorism but one of cowardice and a total lack of strategic planning. That's why it was such a disaster.

Um, the base the Veg in Chief abandoned wasn't a withdrawal, it was a disastrous retreat that was condemned by his own military.

You do realize that the Veggie's retreat had nothing to do with Afghanistan being a sovereign state, it had everything to do with an incompetent politician.

The disastrous Biden abandonment of Afghanistan and the Americans left behind was not a function of terrorism but one of cowardice and a total lack of strategic planning. That's why it was such a disaster.

Uh, you can keep saying that... but how do you "secure" a country of 26 million Muslims who hate our guts with 2500 men (which is what Trump withdrew the numbers down to at Doha.)

You don't.

Um, the base the Veg in Chief abandoned wasn't a withdrawal, it was a disastrous retreat that was condemned by his own military.
You mean the same generals that lied to the American people for 20 years about how well the war was going?

You see, here's the thing. I actually agree with the agreement that Trump (Actually Pompeo, Trump couldn't find his ass with both hands and a flashlight) came up with at Doha. We get out and wash our hands of it, knowing darned well that the Taliban would take over because MOST Afghanis want to live under the Taliban.

But here, I'll give you a shot. With your vast military expertise, tell me how you get everyone out with no causualties AND destroy all the equipment Bush gifted to the Quislings.

Go.

Uh, you can keep saying that... but how do you "secure" a country of 26 million Muslims who hate our guts with 2500 men (which is what Trump withdrew the numbers down to at Doha.)

You don't.

You mean the same generals that lied to the American people for 20 years about how well the war was going?

You see, here's the thing. I actually agree with the agreement that Trump (Actually Pompeo, Trump couldn't find his ass with both hands and a flashlight) came up with at Doha. We get out and wash our hands of it, knowing darned well that the Taliban would take over because MOST Afghanis want to live under the Taliban.

But here, I'll give you a shot. With your vast military expertise, tell me how you get everyone out with no causualties AND destroy all the equipment Bush gifted to the Quislings.

Go.
Uh, I can keep writing that the Biden skedaddle from Afghanistan was a disaster because the facts point that out.

President Trump had a workable plan to exit that would have avoided the the disaster created by the incompetent current occupier of the WH.

Forum List

Back