illegal aliens in New York City getting everything free/courtesy of US taxpayers

Naw, the disaster would have been continuing to pour blood and treasure into that gaping wound.

Trump's "exit plan" was to kick the can down the road until someone else's watch."
Naw man, the disaster was the Vegetable in Chief abandoning Americans, abandoning billions of dollars in military equipment and being responsible for the deaths of American military personnel.

The Trump plan kept a small force available for intelligence gathering. The Veggies military command wanted that. Biden created a disaster.

Since this is the only thing of substance you added, let's address that.

The Trump plan kept a small force available for intelligence gathering.

How was that going to happen when Doha effectively sold the country out to the Taliban? Did he really think when the Taliban took over they were going to allow a "small force" in place?

Let's be honest about what Doha was.

1) It agreed to remove nearly all American troops.
2) It released 5000 Taliban fighters held in US custody.
3) It stopped payments to tribal leaders who were supporting the US. (Who almost immediately switched their allegience to the Taliban).

The Doha Agreement specifically did NOT involve the Afghan Government, it was an agreement between the US and the Taliban, that the Taliban immediately violated by continuing to attack the rotting corpse of the Afghan Government.

Since this is the only thing of substance you added, let's address that.

How was that going to happen when Doha effectively sold the country out to the Taliban? Did he really think when the Taliban took over they were going to allow a "small force" in place?

Let's be honest about what Doha was.

1) It agreed to remove nearly all American troops.
2) It released 5000 Taliban fighters held in US custody.
3) It stopped payments to tribal leaders who were supporting the US. (Who almost immediately switched their allegience to the Taliban).

The Doha Agreement specifically did NOT involve the Afghan Government, it was an agreement between the US and the Taliban, that the Taliban immediately violated by continuing to attack the rotting corpse of the Afghan Government.
Yes. You outlined a plan in place that President Trump orchestrated. That plan and the requirement for Taliban compliance was backed with clearly defined consequences if not followed.

On the other hand, the Veggie in Chief ran like a coward, leaving behind American citizens and allowing for the deaths of 13 US servicemen.

Yes. You outlined a plan in place that President Trump orchestrated. That plan and the requirement for Taliban compliance was backed with clearly defined consequences if not followed.

Except Trump didn't enforce compliance.
The Taliban continued their attacks on the government, and Trump kept drawing down troops anyway.
The Taliban did not enter meaningful peace negotiations with the Afghan Government Trump sold out.

Which, by the way, I have no problem with. The Afghan Government had 20 years to get their shit together.
20 years after WWII, Germany and Japan were functioning democracies and economic engines of their respective regions.
20 years after Operation Enduring Freedom, the Taliban still controlled the rural areas, and we were still bribing Afghan tribal leaders to play nice, until they didn't.

Pulling out was the right thing to do.
Pretending we were going to get any other result than the one we got is disingenuous.
We knew the minute we pulled out, the Taliban were going to take over because most Afghans agree with what the Taliban believe in.

I put the blame on Bush for getting us into that mess, and Obama for doubling down so he wouldn't look weak for ending Bush's even more foolish war in Iraq.

150 years ago, bigots were upset about the Irish.
100 years ago, bigots were upset about the Germans
50 years ago, bigots were upset about the Poles
Today it's the Mexicans.

How many of the illegals have YOU invited into YOUR house?

Felix Rodriguez is hardly the name of a bigot against Mexicans.

In NYC, I expect he is probably from PR.

No, man, you are a loser because you made your own bad decisions. Not because of Mexicans or shadowy forces. .

No Joey, that's you.

Actually, these invaders are the best thing that could happen to our country. We are already suffering a labor shortage that WILL get worse because there aren't enough young people to replace the baby boomers who are retiring.

Of course, I'm biased. My father was an immigrant and I am engaged to an immigrant.

Labor? We both know that most of these illegals will never actually work. And note: the two people I know who are most vehemently against illegal aliens (both wanting them simply rounded up en masse and shot) are legal immigrants.

Found me a racist.

Of course. Like most progressives, Joey is on the level of David Duke or Robert Byrd, or Joe Biden.

During 1790-1800, was it legal to pay workers using whiskey?​

https://history.stackexchange.com › questions › during-...

Jun 25, 2013 — Not only was it legal, but until the 1820s workers across the country expected their employers to pay them part of their wages in whiskey.

That's because until fairly recently (20th century), the water could kill you. That's why the French drink so much wine.

Did you think this was a Motel 6 on Times Square?

Joey knows what he knows. Do not confuse him with facts.

Yes, yes, there will always be a new excuse for the bigots...

You could end illegal immigration tomorrow.

Go after the white people who hire them instead of going through the process of sponsoring a legal immigrant.

Not just the farmer or the sweatshop owner, but the yuppies who don't raise their own larva and say Lupe is just like a member of the family and that's why we don't pay her taxes.

The Middle Class homeowner who picks up a bunch of day laborers at the Home Depot to finish that DIY project that turned out to be a lot harder than Chip and Joanna made it look on TV.

We won't do that.. because we want their labor, we just don't want them.

I agree: first offense, 2 years in prison. Second offense, 10 years. Third offense, life. Fines should be $5000, $50,000, and $1 trillion per illegal, per day worked. If fines cannot be paid, prison sentence should be extended on the basis of one day per dollar unpaid. Use of e-verify should be an absolute defense, I have no interest in punishing someone for bureaucratic incompetence.

Who is 'We'? The majority of Americans are clear on this issue, it's you commies and deviants who refuse to listen; it doesn't fit your stupid agenda, so naturally you need to lie and misrepresent.

The voices in Joey's head arguing with the mouse in his pocket.

How is it racist? It makes a pretty good point. White America is against "illegal immigration" in principle, but in practice, they are fine with it when they pay undocumented immigrants to do a whole host of jobs, including home care for their elderly relatives.

Yup, we'll pay Lupe to take care of Nana, but don't you go asking for citizenship or benefits, Lupe!

This, class, is a perfect example of projection. It is, of course, also a typical example of the depths of Joey's ignorance.

We spend 2.5 TRILLION on White, middle class entitlements.
We spend 600 billion on "welfare".

Not that this is an issue, most of these third world people are happy to work jobs that Americans refuse to do.

Yeah, they sell all the fentanyl in this area! (Directly from MA State Police: the drug trade is controlled-entirely-by illegals from the Dominican Republic.)

Oh, noes, 27 Humvees? You mean the Humvee that turned out to be so worthless in Iraq and Afghanistan that the Troop were welding scrap armor plate on them so they wouldn't get killed?

(Full disclosure, I drove a Humvee during my last years in the military, and really didn't care for the vehicle. Hard to maneuver,

You're even more full of shit than usual, Joey.

I love the expertise of people who never served like yourself.

There's really no defense against terrorism... that's why it's so effective.

That's bullshit.

You do realize Afghanistan is a sovereign state, and you are subject to their laws when you go there, right?

No, it's not. Afghanistan is meaningless lines on a map. It has never been a functioning country, and it never will be.

Uh, you can keep saying that... but how do you "secure" a country of 26 million Muslims who hate our guts with 2500 men (which is what Trump withdrew the numbers down to at Doha.)

Blanket every square inch with a couple billion cubic feet of nerve gas.

You see, here's the thing. I actually agree with the agreement that Trump (Actually Pompeo, Trump couldn't find his ass with both hands and a flashlight) came up with at Doha. We get out and wash our hands of it, knowing darned well that the Taliban would take over because MOST Afghanis want to live under the Taliban.

But here, I'll give you a shot. With your vast military expertise, tell me how you get everyone out with no causualties AND destroy all the equipment Bush gifted to the Quislings.

Go.

Destroy it before leaving.

Ditchweed, I'm so glad I put you on ignore, since you add nothing to a conversation... but these are amusing

No, it's not. Afghanistan is meaningless lines on a map. It has never been a functioning country, and it never will be.

I don't disagree. So, um, why did Bush commit a Trillion dollars and 2500 lives trying to make it one?

Seems like you are validating Biden's decision to get the hell out.

lanket every square inch with a couple billion cubic feet of nerve gas.

So murder women and children the the millions for not wanting the kind of government we want them to have.

Um...

1674243735678.jpeg

Should have been in and out by 2002. Wipe the entire "country" out. All infrastructure destroyed, all water poisoned, all land sterilized. Treat Afghanistan like Carthage.

Should have been in and out by 2002. Wipe the entire "country" out. All infrastructure destroyed, all water poisoned, all land sterilized. Treat Afghanistan like Carthage.
So to get this straight, you wanted to murder millions of civilians, most of whom were innocent bystanders, for what their leaders and Al Qaeda did.

Again, you make Hitler Smile.

So to get this straight, you wanted to murder millions of civilians, most of whom were innocent bystanders, for what their leaders and Al Qaeda did.

Again, you make Hitler Smile.

I would rather wipe out Afghanistan to the last man, woman, and child than lose one single American soldier or Marine.

Forum List

Back