Illegal alien gets law license in NY. Is currently working on Bernie campaign

Huh?

Would you mind repeating that, in English this time?

But English as a First Language is so hard -!

Which, I guess, is why so many people want Americans to learn Spanish....to make the illegal immigrants feel more comfortable.

Americans are quite possibly the only people on the planet who are proud of their inability to speak more than one language. And I've noticed RWs in particular have more problems with that one than anyone else.

Sprekt u Nederlands? Nay? Dan vertel me niet wat ik spreek.

Why should I care that we have a "LAWYER OF THE BAR IN NEW YORK WHO IS HERE ILLEGALLY"?
Isnt the first duty of an officer of the court to respect and uphold the law?

How does someone do that who is breaking the law every day by just being here without the permission of our government?
He came to the United States legally as a child, it was his parent who failed to properly maintain his immigration status; children cannot be held accountable for crimes committed by their parents (Weber v. Aetna Casualty & Surety).

Consequently, he's 'breaking' no laws, 'daily' or otherwise.

And again: one is not 'illegal' until convicted of a crime in a court of law, and cannot be subject to punitive measures until adjudicated as such.

The law is reasonable, logical, and just – your bigotry and ignorance are not.

Why should I care that we have a "LAWYER OF THE BAR IN NEW YORK WHO IS HERE ILLEGALLY"?

How does someone do that who is breaking the law every day by just being here without the permission of our government?

Please, quote the law that he is breaking "every day". I'll wait.
Lol, you sound like you should be a lawyer too.

Are you implying that if I am not familiar with a law it therefore does not exist or is irrelevant?

I think I like that idea. :D

The man's history is right there in the article:

Vargas and his mother fled Mexico after his father died. He was just 5 years old. He attended public school in Brooklyn, put himself through college and then CUNY Law School.

Public school, city university. What it doesn't say is that is mother and he probably held down numerous subsistence jobs during that time. That's the American dream..
No, the American Dream is to do it LEGALLY.

So what penalty do you think a five-year-old merits?
Deportation with his parents or to his parents.

He came to the United States legally as a child, it was his parent who failed to properly maintain his immigration status; children cannot be held accountable for crimes committed by their parents (Weber v. Aetna Casualty & Surety).

Consequently, he's 'breaking' no laws, 'daily' or otherwise.

And again: one is not 'illegal' until convicted of a crime in a court of law, and cannot be subject to punitive measures until adjudicated as such.

The law is reasonable, logical, and just – your bigotry and ignorance are not.
He is not here legally thus he is breaking our laws, dumbass.

The man's history is right there in the article:

Vargas and his mother fled Mexico after his father died. He was just 5 years old. He attended public school in Brooklyn, put himself through college and then CUNY Law School.

Public school, city university. What it doesn't say is that is mother and he probably held down numerous subsistence jobs during that time. That's the American dream..
No, the American Dream is to do it LEGALLY.

So what penalty do you think a five-year-old merits?
Deportation with his parents or to his parents.

So you're siding with that fat coward Christie. Nice.

I really dont care who is siding with me. The law is the law and we either respect it and enforce it or we dont.

What is truly mind boggling is that so many establishment supporters are defending black market labor that destroys wages and benefits only the very wealthy and their political puppets, meanwhile we have native born Americans who rot in prison for pot possession or other nonviolent drug related crimes. These laws are destroying their lives and THEY WERE BORN HERE. Where is the sympathy for them? Where is the sympathy for our veterans who are leaving the military to find a jobs market flooded with foreign labor and black market labor and are now homeless?

You know, Reality is more than just a DNC talking points list.

Last edited:
I really dont care who is siding with me. The law is the law and we either respect it and enforce it or we dont.

What is truly mind boggling is that so many establishment supporters are defending black market labor that destroys wages and benefits only the very wealthy and their political puppets, meanwhile we have native born Americans who rot in prison for pot possession or other nonviolent drug related crimes. These laws are destroying their lives and THE WERE BORN HERE. Where is the sympathy for them? Where is the sympathy for our veterans who are leaving the military to find a jobs market flooded with foreign labor and black market labor and are now homeless?

You know, Reality is more than just a DNC talking points list.
where's the sympathy for the lawyer? he came here as a child, only 5 years old. he doesn't know aby other country. he's put himself through school, made something of himself. what would you have happen to him? send him to a country he has no connection with?

Forum List

Back