Ilhan Omar is challenging Biden’s justification for its airstrike in Somalia, which the Pentagon claimed was targeted against members of Al-Shabab

Democrats are tough, they're mean, and they stick together...until now!

oh gee----I was waiting for the objection of that filthy felon bitch to RESPOND islamically to the
attack on the terrorist pigs AL SHABAAB. For those who do not know-----SOMALIA is, historically, a slavery storehouse for ARAB MUSLIMS-------they moved black africans from more southern regions into somalia and thence to the REST OF THE WORLD------it is an islamic stronghold and THEREFORE its hero AL SHABBAAB pigs like to murder HINDUS in Kenya in order to fulfill their
religion. Do not expect a repudiation of islamic terrorism from ILHAN

He should have just bombed her. Two birds with one stone.
my issue with ILHAN is that her OBJECTION to US engagement with the
very dangerous AL SHABAAB on her part was so DAMNED PREDICTABLE.
AL SHABAAB has committed terrorist atrocities------at the very least she should
RECOGNIZE that fact with a bit of repudiation of the AL SHABAAB FILTH in Kenya

You deport US citizens?
Not NEARLY as often as we should. That bitch hates everything about this nation and the ONLY reason she's in office, is that she has a local clan that supports her. I think she's fckn evil and I hope her actions bring her all the way down in the dirt and soon.

I don't know. I haven't kept up with Al Shabab in months.
Their victims probably wish they could forget them as well. I'm not a person who hates Muslims but I DO loathe and despise the fundamentalists in Islam who kill mindlessly for their religion.

Forum List

Back