Ilhan Omar denied a Holocaust

put the US above every other country on the planet as if they arent responsible for any of their atrocities.
1638835921308.png

~s~

1. 800,000 dead just in the recent war in the MIddle East https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/costs/human.....do I really need to go on with all the other wars before that?
2. Once again, it's always all or nothing with your ilk. I never said US and Hamas are identical. But you seemingly can gloss over the fact the US murders people for political reasons all the time and you could care less. You somehow put the US above every other country on the planet as if they arent responsible for any of their atrocities.
Brown!? Ha ha ha ha. The Islamists have been killing each other long before our involvement. You’re a fucking idiot. US is above every country. If you don’t like it then why do you live here? You stupid Sanders supporter.

Brown!? Ha ha ha ha. The Islamists have been killing each other long before our involvement. You’re a fucking idiot. US is above every country. If you don’t like it then why do you live here? You stupid Sanders supporter.
1. Great criticism of my source. Prove my number is wrong, dipshit.
2. Because Muslims have been at war before, that justifies the US going in and causing the deaths of 800,000 more of them? Great logic, Einstein.
3. LOL at you thinking the US is above every country. But it's exactly as I suspected. You think America is above any type of rule of law and can do anything it wants with no consequences while at the same time criticizing others.
4. Why do I live here? I think we've already had this discussion, moron.

1. Great criticism of my source. Prove my number is wrong, dipshit.
2. Because Muslims have been at war before, that justifies the US going in and causing the deaths of 800,000 more of them? Great logic, Einstein.
3. LOL at you thinking the US is above every country. But it's exactly as I suspected. You think America is above any type of rule of law and can do anything it wants with no consequences while at the same time criticizing others.
4. Why do I live here? I think we've already had this discussion, moron.
1) Your link is broken and it’s someone’s opinion.

2) It does when Islamists attack the US. 100%

3) Best country in the world. You don’t like it? Leave. I am a son of immigrants. We don’t know how good we have it.

4) Nope. So why don’t you move? Since you hate it here so much you dumb motherfucker.

1) Your link is broken and it’s someone’s opinion.

2) It does when Islamists attack the US. 100%

3) Best country in the world. You don’t like it? Leave. I am a son of immigrants. We don’t know how good we have it.

4) Nope. So why don’t you move? Since you hate it here so much you dumb motherfucker.
I dont hate America. I hate what people like you are trying to turn it into. And I think you're a complete idiot thinking that America can just do whatever it wants simply because it's America.

I dont hate America. I hate what people like you are trying to turn it into. And I think you're a complete idiot thinking that America can just do whatever it wants simply because it's America.

People like me? You mean Jews? You just said you hated America and you’re off topic. Omar denied the Armenian Holocaust. You glossed over it.

And your ilk denies the election results from 2020. You going to start locking people up for what they believe?
When did I say lock anyone up. Find one post from me when I denied the results you dumb motherfucker. Stand behind your comments.

She deserves to be arrested and prosecuted....and shipped back to Somalia....
She sucks, but she's a citizen, so it's a little more complicated than that, unless you want to throw out some of your rights, too. If it makes you feel any better, trump would agree with you, as he doesn't give a damn about the constitution or rules of law.

Guess her problem is not just with Jews. She is one hateful elected official it seems? She also supported defunding the police. When we elect the enemies of America into Congress and place them on critical committees we pay the price.

When the House of Representatives overwhelmingly adopted a resolution recognizing the Armenian Genocide, which resulted in the systematic murder of an estimated 1.5 million Armenians by Ottoman Turkey a century ago, Omar opted out by voting "present." In other words, she was unwilling to acknowledge one of the greatest human tragedies of the 20th century.

Why? Well, it seems, she has a soft spot for Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, which also may explain why she refused to join the vast majority of her congressional colleagues in condemning the Turkish leader's consistently egregious human rights violations.
Well she was denied a brain so that splains that one

People like me? You mean Jews? You just said you hated America and you’re off topic. Omar denied the Armenian Holocaust. You glossed over it.
Automatically go to thinking I meant Jews. Obviously, I did not mean Jews. I meant trumpanzees you dumb piece of shit.

I never said I hated America. You are a liar.

I also never said I agree with what Omar said either, dipshit.

I'm tired of your constantly lying and just being a dumb piece of shit. On to the igore list you go.

Define "Heavily"
Minnesota's Jewish population is around 65,000, and around 55% of that population is located in Minneapolis, Minneapolis is Minnesota's 5th congressional district, which elected Ilhan Omar with 78% of the vote in 2018, and 65% of the vote in 2020!

MINNEAPOLIS AND ST. PAUL AREAS
The Twin Cities is comprised of two areas (Minneapolis and St. Paul) and five regions (see

“Regional Definitions” on page 30). As shown in Table 3.1, the Minneapolis area, which is
comprised of Hennepin, Carver, Scott, Sherburne, and Wright counties, includes 22,200 Jewish
households and 42,700 Jews. The St. Paul area, which is comprised of Ramsey, Dakota, Anoka, and
Washington counties, includes 12,300 Jewish households and 22,000 Jews.

Two thirds of the Jewish population of the Twin Cities area is located in the Minneapolis area and
one third in the St. Paul area. The St. Paul-area population has become a slightly larger share than it
was in 2004 and 1992-93, when it formed about one quarter of the Twin Cities Jewish population.14
CHAPTER 3
Geography and residence
Estimates Proportions
Minneapolis St. Paul Total Minneapolis St. Paul
Households with at
least one Jewish adult 22,200 12,300 34,500 64% 36%
Total Jewish adults

and children 42,700 22,000 64,800 66% 34%
Total people in Jewish
households 56,800 31,600 88,400 6

She sucks, but she's a citizen, so it's a little more complicated than that, unless you want to throw out some of your rights, too. If it makes you feel any better, trump would agree with you, as he doesn't give a damn about the constitution or rules of law.
She lied to get citizenship. Married her goat fucking brother. Being black, bitch, and Muslim has so many advantages

If she went to Mecca with that lipstick on they'd mow her head over with a lawnmower

She is the ultimate scum

Guess her problem is not just with Jews. She is one hateful elected official it seems? She also supported defunding the police. When we elect the enemies of America into Congress and place them on critical committees we pay the price.

When the House of Representatives overwhelmingly adopted a resolution recognizing the Armenian Genocide, which resulted in the systematic murder of an estimated 1.5 million Armenians by Ottoman Turkey a century ago, Omar opted out by voting "present." In other words, she was unwilling to acknowledge one of the greatest human tragedies of the 20th century.

Why? Well, it seems, she has a soft spot for Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, which also may explain why she refused to join the vast majority of her congressional colleagues in condemning the Turkish leader's consistently egregious human rights violations.
Her religion has warped her brain a bit. Seems American as Apple Pie, and it's a strong qualificatiin for elected office in America.

"Unamerican"

Religious goobers with silly beliefs being in Congress is about as American as it gets.

Forum List

Back