Ilhan Omar denied a Holocaust

Automatically go to thinking I meant Jews. Obviously, I did not mean Jews. I meant trumpanzees you dumb piece of shit.

I never said I hated America. You are a liar.

I also never said I agree with what Omar said either, dipshit.

I'm tired of your constantly lying and just being a dumb piece of shit. On to the igore list you go.
Don't be a pussy and put him on ignore. That means he kicked your fucking ass. Are you going to take this like a bitch boy????

Don't be a pussy and put him on ignore. That means he kicked your fucking ass. Are you going to take this like a bitch boy????
You think I give two fucks what you animals think? This guy is CONSTANTLY lying. That's all he does. Why even attempt to have a civil conversation with a liar that constantly misrepresents what others say? He's a self admitted troll. I'd advise everyone to ignore him.

Automatically go to thinking I meant Jews. Obviously, I did not mean Jews. I meant trumpanzees you dumb piece of shit.

I never said I hated America. You are a liar.

I also never said I agree with what Omar said either, dipshit.

I'm tired of your constantly lying and just being a dumb piece of shit. On to the igore list you go.
Trumpanzee? His daughter is Jewish. Ivanka. You hate her too eh? Dumb leftist. You made an accusation now back it up.

She sucks, but she's a citizen, so it's a little more complicated than that, unless you want to throw out some of your rights, too. If it makes you feel any better, trump would agree with you, as he doesn't give a damn about the constitution or rules of law.
If it turns out to be true that she is leaking top secret information to Iran she can be stripped of her citizenship and after she does her time she can be deported....

If it turns out to be true that she is leaking top secret information to Iran she can be stripped of her citizenship and after she does her time she can be deported....
If it turns out to be true, she'll be stripped of her clothes, searched, probed and thrown in a Federal penitentiary for a long time, the way other citizens have been. Would you rather have that or an airplane ride to Somalia? Although, got to admit, some Americans have gotten most of that, just for showing up at an airport, since George W. Bush was president.

Forum List

Back