If you're looking for a political solution...

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
.... don't waste your time!

Please consider folks like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Howard Schultz and other successful folks simply show up to work everyday, focus on their tasks, and deal with many of the same issues as the rest of us. i.e. missed opportunities, disappointing outcomes, sleepless nights, etc. They don't spend a lot of time with social media, political debates, or other time-wasting endeavors. Instead, they soldier on, mostly in obscurity. Maybe it's time more of us did the same. :)

Please consider folks like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Howard Schultz (the late) Steve Jobs and other successful folks simply show up to work everyday, focus on their tasks, and deal with many of the same issues as the rest of us. i.e. missed opportunities, disappointing outcomes, sleepless nights, etc. They don't spend a lot of time with social media, political debates, or other time-wasting endeavors. Instead, they soldier on, mostly in obscurity. Maybe it's time more of us did the same. :)
their money is what they use for politics,,

How do we know? They might be hanging about, wasting time under an alias. They sure don't have to hustle for a buck anymore.

Please consider folks like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Howard Schultz and other successful folks simply show up to work everyday, focus on their tasks, and deal with many of the same issues as the rest of us. i.e. missed opportunities, disappointing outcomes, sleepless nights, etc. They don't spend a lot of time with social media, political debates, or other time-wasting endeavors. Instead, they soldier on, mostly in obscurity. Maybe it's time more of us did the same. :)
If they were not rich, they would be considered less than a nobody.

But they are rich, yet I still consider them less than a nobody even though the world disagrees.

And they damn sure don't look for a political solution. Truth be known, they would probably prefer the politicians to butt out.

And yet...here you are.

Forum List

Back