Mr. Trump - You're Fired

Welcome, OP. Outstanding open letter, OP! It is a doleful that you will not find returned to you by many on this forum the level of sincerity and depth of consideration and expression found in your OP. On the contrary, what you mostly will encounter is hackneyed triteness and churlishness.

I share your choler over the pall that Trump has cast over our gender. It is to me also a disconcerting wonder why so few men, men of all stripes truly, but most especially the men who solicit our votes in support of their election, have expressed measured and disconsolate lividity over Trump's comportment.

Kudos to you for no longer standing idly by. One cannot lead from the timidity of brumous silence and complicity.

Thank you Tony. Yes, astonishing is the fact that while I am actively vocal against Mr. Trump's certain values, and while I haven't said even one word in favor of Mrs. Clinton yet the cheer leaders have been posting nonsense (comments) just to cry fowl in favor of Mr. Trump. It truly reveals how fearful and skeptical they are about winning the election. Bigger surprise is surely awaiting them.

Welcome, OP. Outstanding open letter, OP! It is a doleful that you will not find returned to you by many on this forum the level of sincerity and depth of consideration and expression found in your OP. On the contrary, what you mostly will encounter is hackneyed triteness and churlishness.

I share your choler over the pall that Trump has cast over our gender. It is to me also a disconcerting wonder why so few men, men of all stripes truly, but most especially the men who solicit our votes in support of their election, have expressed measured and disconsolate lividity over Trump's comportment.

Kudos to you for no longer standing idly by. One cannot lead from the timidity of brumous silence and complicity.

Thank you Tony. Yes, astonishing is the fact that while I am actively vocal against Mr. Trump's certain values, and while I haven't said even one word in favor of Mrs. Clinton yet the cheer leaders have been posting nonsense (comments) just to cry fowl in favor of Mr. Trump. It truly reveals how fearful and skeptical they are about winning the election. Bigger surprise is surely awaiting them.
The Trump landslide will no doubt confound you plantation people....

Forum List

Back