If you're alone when a heart attack comes...

I have also heard, fast chew an aspirin. Blood thinner.
That is usually recommended for a stroke.
It's also recommended for a heart attack.
Aspirin for heart attack first aid
'''
By all three measurements, chewed aspirin worked fastest. It needed only five minutes to reduce TxB2 concentrations by 50%; the Alka-Seltzer took almost 8 minutes, and the swallowed tablet took 12 minutes. Similarly, it took 14 minutes for the chewed tablet to produce maximal platelet inhibition; it took Alka-Seltzer 16 minutes and the swallowed tablet 26 minutes.
Don't you people think before you type--you are talking about a heart attack--the OP stated you're driving down the road near a hospital and you are going to lose consciousness in seconds if you do not start compressions--SO YOU COUGH--TO COMPRESS. not pull over and search for an aspirin to chew so that it can take 5 minutes to work. A stroke on the other hand does not stop your heart and a blood thinner is needed. MORONS. Which one of you mental midgets have ever had a heart condition?
It should be intuitively obvious to the least intelligent among us that one would STOP THE CAR FIRST.

BTW, I keep several 325mg aspirin in a pill fob on both of my keychains (and I carry both with me while driving). I wouldn't have to search for aspirin.

I do this because I have a heart condition.

Go piss up a rope, you presumptive idiot.

I have also heard, fast chew an aspirin. Blood thinner.
That is usually recommended for a stroke.
It's also recommended for a heart attack.
Aspirin for heart attack first aid
'''
By all three measurements, chewed aspirin worked fastest. It needed only five minutes to reduce TxB2 concentrations by 50%; the Alka-Seltzer took almost 8 minutes, and the swallowed tablet took 12 minutes. Similarly, it took 14 minutes for the chewed tablet to produce maximal platelet inhibition; it took Alka-Seltzer 16 minutes and the swallowed tablet 26 minutes.
Don't you people think before you type--you are talking about a heart attack--the OP stated you're driving down the road near a hospital and you are going to lose consciousness in seconds if you do not start compressions--SO YOU COUGH--TO COMPRESS. not pull over and search for an aspirin to chew so that it can take 5 minutes to work. A stroke on the other hand does not stop your heart and a blood thinner is needed. MORONS. Which one of you mental midgets have ever had a heart condition?
It should be intuitively obvious to the least intelligent among us that one would STOP THE CAR FIRST.

BTW, I keep several 325mg aspirin in a pill fob on both of my keychains (and I carry both with me while driving). I wouldn't have to search for aspirin.

I do this because I have a heart condition.

Go piss up a rope, you presumptive idiot.
Fuck off moron. I am a 27 year survivor of a CABG. I have discussed this subject to great length with my cardiologists over that time. If you are experiencing a myocardial infarction (heart attack), your heart is being starved for oxygenated blood. Every second that your heart is deprived means that much more heart muscle dies. It does not regenerate. Go ahead and stop and eat your pill that will take precious seconds that you could use to get to the hospital and some real help (in the OP's scenario). I'll visit you in the morgue.

Forum List

Back