If your wondering what 'white privilege' means

Well, I've never stumbled away after hitting three parked cars, so I guess I don't enjoy "white privilege".

Thanks for clarifying that...
The guy should have been arrested

so the cop hating libs here have finally stumbled over an acorn

but white privilage?

that has yet to be proven

more likely the kid has “connections“

I would suggest continuing with your education until you learn the correct way of expressing a contraction.

As for this imaginary racist notion of WHITE PRIVILEGE, the actual privilege a person enjoys is a product of income rather than skin color.

NBA players, for instance, are among the very most privileged individuals in the world. The entire enterprise for which they work and the entire media surrounding this enterprise pampers them as if they were Gods.

To start the white guy doesn't getting into an altercation with the cops, nor do we see him ignoring commands. I do agree he should have been arrested or at least detained.

Had something like that happen in a town of 30,000. Woman sideswiped my vehicle because she cut the corner too sharp. I was ticketed fo improper backing, even though I had just got in, the vehicle was not running. Turned out it was the city administrator’s daughter.
we were both white. So which one had white privilege?

Here's an example. If this guy had been black he would have been taken down hard , if not shot...Did LA Police Let a Seemingly Intoxicated Driver Walk Away From Crash?
A number of large cities are letting people go without even bail. Seems to be a trend. So why bother taking the time to place them in jail and do the hours worth of paperwork if they are just going to be let go?
do you have another video of the exact same police taking down a black for doing the same thing? Or are you just drawing conclusions based on bias?

Well, I've never stumbled away after hitting three parked cars, so I guess I don't enjoy "white privilege".

but white privilage?

Ted Kennedy Jr. was in Washington DC when after drinking at local bar, he crashed into FPS cars and into a jersey wall. He was let go because of his "White daddy's" power in the senate. Again talk about white privilege. Patrons of the bar said he had quite a few drinks like his slovenly father....

He was let go because of his "White daddy's" power in the senate. Again talk about white privilege.

Well, my Dad wasn't a Senator, so I guess I still don't have white privilege...
My buddy and i used our "White Privilege" afforded to everyone in the US, and he owns his own business. He told me that it felt great leaving the black victim hood of the ghetto and he and his family are very happy living in this great country. The inner city folk cant find their white privilege because people like Nancy Pelosi keeps them from being successful while she rubs her shit in their faces..

Had a buddy growing up who's father was a diplomate from Iran.
We go out partying in his car that had diplomatic tags on it. We pretty much got away with anything we wanted as long as we stayed in the car. Cops didnt even bother pulling him over when he'd speed past them going well over the speed limit.
Loved that Iranian privilege!!!

but white privilage?

Ted Kennedy Jr. was in Washington DC when after drinking at local bar, he crashed into FPS cars and into a jersey wall. He was let go because of his "White daddy's" power in the senate. Again talk about white privilege. Patrons of the bar said he had quite a few drinks like his slovenly father....

You dont really think ordinary white people are allowed to drive drunk do you?

What an idiotic comparison. Equating nationality with race..(rolls eyes)
Yes, just as idiotic as attributing "privilege" to an entire "race". White Privilege is a very simplistic and rather perceptual interpretation of reality that is very offensive and very disgusting.

Yes, different individuals have different advantages and disadvantages, but to suggest that this would be inherent in somebody's "race" is purely deterministic and anti-reason. It deny the existence of free will and every individual's capacity to become better versions of themselves. What the idea implies is that Black people are simply not good enough and cannot do anything about not being good enough because of their genes and White people are just evil by default because of their genes.

Absolutely disgusting.

Forum List

Back