Why do search engine’s make it so hard to find information that destroys Democrats narrative?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I literally just went by a link that said they found drugs on Breonna Taylor‘s apartment it’s a 0.42 ounces of something I didn’t click on it but I went back to Check on it and it legit only shows left-wing news sites saying how innocent she is
Even though she set up a man to be murdered and was a point man for drug transactions.

Why does google in other search engines hide information from us why can’t we be allowed to decipher the information and make decisions on our own?

The tech community big pro sports and amazon and all big global corporations want numbers...numbers of people mean customers....and China has millions of them....most of this fight and push back on Trump are folks that want to get rich in China as they screw us....and so many dems are blindly going along....to their detriment....

The tech community big pro sports and amazon and all big global corporations want numbers...numbers of people mean customers....and China has millions of them....most of this fight and push back on Trump are folks that want to get rich in China as they screw us....and so many dems are blindly going along....to their detriment....
Is that why the Trump family is still doing business with China?

Trump has tried to bring China into the fold of honest business brokers that wants an end to their militarization but China refuses so companies have gotten the hint just like Trump enterprises has and are slowly extricating themselves from China...

I do not believe Trumps company is still doing business in China just because you post a child like snarky post with no proof means nothing...you do that all the time....but my theory still stands....businesses from all over the world are leaving China ....everyone but you I guess is tired of getting fucked in the ass by power mad Chinese that steal our property and produce crap for bleeps like you to suck up....enjoy siding with your nations enemy....you TDS freak....

I literally just went by a link that said they found drugs on Breonna Taylor‘s apartment it’s a 0.42 ounces of something I didn’t click on it but I went back to Check on it and it legit only shows left-wing news sites saying how innocent she is
Even though she set up a man to be murdered and was a point man for drug transactions.

Why does google in other search engines hide information from us why can’t we be allowed to decipher the information and make decisions on our own?

I'm curious about which substance whose possession of 0.42 oz calls for immediate death without trial.

Censorship.... Its how big tech is trying to drive the narrative..

Let's place blame where it belongs. Nixon and Reagan opened the doors to the chinks.

Nixon and Reagan opened the door which can't be closed. You can only pretend to do something about it. When the dust clears it's always about the money.

I'm curious about which substance whose possession of 0.42 oz calls for immediate death without trial.
Are you saying cops are not supposed to investigate drugs being given to Black people in black neighborhoods?
And then they’re supposed to just take gunshots?? Lol Maybe she shouldn’t of been involved with drug dealers

Google 'white family' and look at some of the top image results then Google 'black family' and look at the difference.

You will notice that only black families show up in the top image results when 'black family' is Googled, but when you Google 'white family' you get more diverse results.

That should be an eye opener for folks as to how far the tech overlords will go to push their ideology.

Last edited:

I was attempting to start a thread about search engine biases and ta da found your thread!

I suggest conducting your own test, all who care about finding a balanced search engine anyway, to do a test from your cell. It's very easy to do on iPhones to change browser-and the list given has: Google, Bing, Yahoo, and DuckDuckGo, at least on mine.

For my "test" I entered the same phrase using each one of the 4 search engines. The results were very different. As a matter of fact, doing this with other phrases resulted in vast differences in linked pages.

Google, owned by Alphabet, has its own biases, Bing, owned by Microsoft, has its own biases but from my personal test found to be less biased than Google. Interesting. Yahoo, owned by Verizon Media, has its own biases but I need to test more as I wasn't planning to wind up with Yahoo. I've had issues before with Yahoo and it had nothing to do with politics. So then in checking DuckDuckGo (which I've never used before today) I tested with just the word "Trump". Voila, up came pro and con, not all con.

I highly recommend all who care about access to both sides of the coin, you might consider it:)

Meant to add: DuckDuckGo is unique in that it does not track your browsing like the other main three options nor does it sell your information.

It is a form of censorship.....google black racism and you will see nothing but articles about white racism.

I should mention that alternative search engines are not nearly as compromised as is google.

You shouldnt use google. If you want conspiracy theories just visit Qanone or OAN.

Difference between Joe Biden and Trump: Trump was doing business with Chinese companies long before becoming president as he's been a businessman for 5 decades. Biden didn't have any ties to Chicom companies UNTIL he was in office.

HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Forum List

Back