If You Were Single And Could Have A Date--

AquaAthena

Diamond Member
Reaction score
with one of your favorite cable news shows pundits or guests ( hypothetically single too, ) whom would you choose and why?

I would choose Bill O`Reilly. We would have met our match. :) * a few bitch slaps first to bring him down to earth..lol * Hint: He would like that. :lol:

xsited1

Agent P
Reaction score
with one of your favorite cable news shows pundits or guests ( hypothetically single too, ) whom would you choose and why?

I would choose Bill O`Reilly. We would have met our match. :) * a few bitch slaps first to bring him down to earth..lol * Hint: He would like that. :lol:

I probably speak for most straight men when I say, "anyone woman on Fox News, except for Greta Van Susteren."

Paulie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I probably speak for most straight men when I say, "anyone woman on Fox News, except for Greta Van Susteren."

Where do gays get off speaking for straight men?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nancy Grace.

I'd force that bitch to make me a fukkin' sammich!

Then, after eating, I'd dump her for a three-way with Kiran Chetry and Erica Hill.

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Charlie Bass just emailed me and said "Anderson Cooper"

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Reaction score
Nancy Grace.

Then, after eating, I'd dump her for a three-way with Kiran Chetry and Erica Hill.

She would only be interested if you had a blonde 12 year old missing daughter who had blue eyes.

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nancy Grace.

She would only be interested if you had a blonde 12 year old missing daughter who had blue eyes.

I bet I could tell her that Joran van der Sloot is living in my basement and that he want to tell his story.

She come right over, just after changing her panties.

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Reaction score

Chuck Todd. He knows a lot of inside scoops and is so informed about individual races and the history of statewide campaigns it would be interesting to spend some time with him.

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Chuck Todd. He knows a lot of inside scoops and is so informed about individual races and the history of statewide campaigns it would be interesting to spend some time with him.

Plus he has two first names.

Sarah G

Reaction score

Plus he has two first names.

Yeah, that too. :)

jillian

Princess
Reaction score

I would soooo love his job.

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This one.

115205.JPG

She's not a pundit. She's French. She's goddamn hot!

Sarah G

Reaction score

I would soooo love his job.

He's got his fingers into just about everything over there.

jillian

Princess
Reaction score

random3434

Reaction score
Rachel Maddow.

She would be more interesting than most of these hacks that are just T.V. personalities. She's smart as a whip and funny as hell! :thup:

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List