If You Were Single And Could Have A Date--

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
with one of your favorite cable news shows pundits or guests ( hypothetically single too, ) whom would you choose and why?

I would choose Bill O`Reilly. We would have met our match. :) * a few bitch slaps first to bring him down to earth..lol * Hint: He would like that. :lol:

sleeping.gif

with one of your favorite cable news shows pundits or guests ( hypothetically single too, ) whom would you choose and why?

I would choose Bill O`Reilly. We would have met our match. :) * a few bitch slaps first to bring him down to earth..lol * Hint: He would like that. :lol:

I probably speak for most straight men when I say, "anyone woman on Fox News, except for Greta Van Susteren."

I probably speak for most straight men when I say, "anyone woman on Fox News, except for Greta Van Susteren."

Where do gays get off speaking for straight men?

Nancy Grace.

I'd force that bitch to make me a fukkin' sammich!

Then, after eating, I'd dump her for a three-way with Kiran Chetry and Erica Hill.

Nancy Grace.

Then, after eating, I'd dump her for a three-way with Kiran Chetry and Erica Hill.

She would only be interested if you had a blonde 12 year old missing daughter who had blue eyes.

Nancy Grace.

She would only be interested if you had a blonde 12 year old missing daughter who had blue eyes.

I bet I could tell her that Joran van der Sloot is living in my basement and that he want to tell his story.

She come right over, just after changing her panties.

Chuck Todd. He knows a lot of inside scoops and is so informed about individual races and the history of statewide campaigns it would be interesting to spend some time with him.

Chuck Todd. He knows a lot of inside scoops and is so informed about individual races and the history of statewide campaigns it would be interesting to spend some time with him.

Plus he has two first names.

Plus he has two first names.

Yeah, that too. :)

I would soooo love his job.

I would soooo love his job.

He's got his fingers into just about everything over there.

Rachel Maddow.

She would be more interesting than most of these hacks that are just T.V. personalities. She's smart as a whip and funny as hell! :thup:

Forum List

Back